This is why Anna Kournikova continues her tenniscareer... - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 21st, 2003, 09:48 PM   #1
Whatzup

Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold
Arrow This is why Anna Kournikova continues her tenniscareer...

Now she plays tennis she looks beautiful :

But if she will stop with her tenniscareer she will look like this after some years:

I can proove this, this picture is Hingis during her tenniscareer! beautiful!

Now she is retired due an injury she looks like this:

Sexy Girl AnnA KournikovA

Last edited by Whatzup : Apr 22nd, 2003 at 06:20 PM.
Whatzup is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 21st, 2003, 09:52 PM   #2
Hendouble

Hendouble is an unknown quantity at this point Hendouble is an unknown quantity at this point Hendouble is an unknown quantity at this point Hendouble is an unknown quantity at this point Hendouble is an unknown quantity at this point Hendouble is an unknown quantity at this point Hendouble is an unknown quantity at this point Hendouble is an unknown quantity at this point Hendouble is an unknown quantity at this point Hendouble is an unknown quantity at this point Hendouble is an unknown quantity at this point
Come now, surely her need to stay fit for photo shoots and magazine features will prevent her from swelling to quite that weight? I severely doubt that the Floridian climate is conducive to such overt and unbridled obesity, anyway.
Old Apr 21st, 2003, 09:54 PM   #3
country flag Keith

Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future
Well, it happened to Billie Jean King!
Keith is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2003, 09:54 PM   #4
Julian

Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of
One word..GROSS! LOL Well the 2nd pic of course!

1st pic..

1989, 1994, 1998 French Open Champion, 1994 U.S. Open Champion
1994, 1995 Australian Open Finalist, 1995, 1996 Wimbledon Finalist
4- Time Olympic Medalist, 5-Time Fed Cup Winning Team, Inducted into Hall of Fame in 2007!!!
Julian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2003, 09:57 PM   #5
Yak

Yak is just really nice Yak is just really nice Yak is just really nice Yak is just really nice Yak is just really nice Yak is just really nice Yak is just really nice Yak is just really nice Yak is just really nice Yak is just really nice Yak is just really nice
This is funny! In the second pic, her boobs are like Serena!
Yak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2003, 10:02 PM   #6
Hendouble

Hendouble is an unknown quantity at this point Hendouble is an unknown quantity at this point Hendouble is an unknown quantity at this point Hendouble is an unknown quantity at this point Hendouble is an unknown quantity at this point Hendouble is an unknown quantity at this point Hendouble is an unknown quantity at this point Hendouble is an unknown quantity at this point Hendouble is an unknown quantity at this point Hendouble is an unknown quantity at this point Hendouble is an unknown quantity at this point
Like Serena? - sheesh, and I thought it was Venus whose jaw-dropping cleavage was exposed a little too much at the Australian Open a couple of years ago. Now that, methinks, was a tiny sartorial faux pas on her part.
Old Apr 21st, 2003, 11:55 PM   #7
country flag joegerardi

joegerardi is a glorious beacon of light joegerardi is a glorious beacon of light joegerardi is a glorious beacon of light joegerardi is a glorious beacon of light joegerardi is a glorious beacon of light joegerardi is a glorious beacon of light joegerardi is a glorious beacon of light joegerardi is a glorious beacon of light joegerardi is a glorious beacon of light joegerardi is a glorious beacon of light joegerardi is a glorious beacon of light
[quote='Whatzup']Now she plays tennis she looks beautiful :

And, in an homage to her playing ability, notice the tennis ball passing well below her racquet!
Old Apr 22nd, 2003, 02:18 AM   #8
go hingis

go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute
Still no cellulite

Lucky girl

Last edited by go hingis : Apr 22nd, 2003 at 02:43 AM.
go hingis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2003, 02:26 AM   #9
country flag Rtael
Team WTAworld

Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute
lol joe...actually I think that's a ball lying on the ground behind her and on the side of her

"You Worry About Your Jump Rope and Yourself!" -Coral on Battle of the Sexes 2

Running for the cliff again...
Rtael is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2003, 08:52 AM   #10
Whatzup

Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold
LOL @ Rtael

Old Apr 22nd, 2003, 09:46 AM   #11
propi

propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by RUS_4_EVER
This is funny! In the second pic, her boobs are like Serena!
You mean one of hers is like the whole Serena or just like one of Serena's????
Du temps
"

propi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2003, 11:59 AM   #12
country flag F-R-E-A-K

F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute
LOL yukky!
F-R-E-A-K is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2003, 01:17 PM   #13
Whatzup

LL

Old Apr 22nd, 2003, 01:19 PM   #14
country flag bis2806

bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute
lol
bis2806 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2003, 01:21 PM   #15
country flag schris

schris has a reputation beyond repute schris has a reputation beyond repute schris has a reputation beyond repute schris has a reputation beyond repute schris has a reputation beyond repute schris has a reputation beyond repute schris has a reputation beyond repute schris has a reputation beyond repute schris has a reputation beyond repute schris has a reputation beyond repute schris has a reputation beyond repute
lol

Friday, 13 August 1999

"I`ve Done What I`ve Wanted To Do.

I Have Nothing More To Prove."
schris is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote