Current ranks (singles and doubles) - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 21st, 2003, 03:44 PM   #1
country flag GoDominique

GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute
Current ranks (singles and doubles)

Singles:

57 Barna, Anca
79 Weingärtner, Marlene
81 Roesch, Angelika
89 Rittner, Barbara
113 Müller, Martina
139 Kloesel, Sandra
155 Schruff, Julia
164 Arn, Greta
165 Kandarr, Jana
173 Henke, Vanessa
180 Lamade, Bianka
192 Duebbers, Nina
227 Bachmann, Angelika
243 Glass, Andrea
252 Barna, Adriana

Overall: More players going down than up.
Weingärtner: At the beginning of the year I would have expected her to be ranked 179. Now she's 2nd best German.
Roesch: Is on a losing streak and will lose points in Berlin. And Elena D. seems to play better again, so it's not looking good.
Müller: More points going off soon. Oh-oh ...
Arn: Wow, I didn't notice she has dropped that low. Terrible.
Kandarr: Will we see her again ?
Bachmann: Sucks big time.

Doubles:

60 RITTNER, BARBARA
95 FREYE, KIRSTIN
100 MÜLLER, MARTINA
107 WOEHR, JASMIN
111 LAMADE, BIANKA
126 WEINGÄRTNER, MARLENE
127 ROESCH, ANGELIKA
131 GLASS, ANDREA
159 HENKE, VANESSA 165 SCHNEIDER, CAROLINE
189 BARNA, ANCA
231 SCHRUFF, JULIA
250 BURIC, MIA 258 BARNA, ADRIANA
262 SCHMIDLE, SYNA

Overall: Even weaker than singles field.
Freye and Woehr: Wat do you think - should one of them have been nominated for Fed Cup ?
I think Rittner/Weingärtner are an OK team, but it would be nice to know that at least one of the DTB-officials has had a look at Freye and Woehr. I don't think that has been the case, though.
GoDominique is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 21st, 2003, 07:55 PM   #2
country flag Coetzer Fan

Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all
Ich finde man hätte lieber Kirstin Freye als gute Doppelspielerin nominieren sollen als Martina Müller, die im moment ja nichts trifft.
Coetzer Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2003, 09:00 PM   #3
country flag matthias
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute
ja, ich finde auch das die nominierung von Müller der totale witz ist
Old Apr 22nd, 2003, 10:45 AM   #4
country flag pan

pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of
FREYE zeigt sehr gute leistungen im doppel dieses jahr, eine nominierung hätte das gewürdigt und wäre berechtigt gewesen! aber ich halte BABSI/MARLENE auch für ein gutes team, hoffentlich sind beide fit, denn donst fehlt eine gute doppelspielerin...