Questions for those who have been to the tournament before - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 21st, 2003, 01:52 PM   #1
country flag GoDominique

GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute
Questions for those who have been to the tournament before

I'm planning to visit the tournament one or two days (probably Monday-Wednesday) but I haven't been there before.

Maybe those who have been there in previous years can give me (and others) some advice, like:
Which kind of seat did you have and how did you like it ?
Is it possible to change your seat when there's enough space in better categories ?
Is it necessary to buy tickets in advance, or are there enough tickets left on that day ?

Thanks in advance.
GoDominique is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 21st, 2003, 09:03 PM   #2
country flag bluepastures

bluepastures is a glorious beacon of light bluepastures is a glorious beacon of light bluepastures is a glorious beacon of light bluepastures is a glorious beacon of light bluepastures is a glorious beacon of light bluepastures is a glorious beacon of light bluepastures is a glorious beacon of light bluepastures is a glorious beacon of light bluepastures is a glorious beacon of light bluepastures is a glorious beacon of light bluepastures is a glorious beacon of light
I'm going there this year with a friend who has been before. Yes, there are always lots of tickets left on the day. However, you might have to be willing to pay a bit more, as apparently the cheapest tickets tend to sell out first.
bluepastures is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2003, 01:12 PM   #3
country flag White Stripes

White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold
I've been there last year.
Yes, you can buy tickets on the same day, there are always many seats left! You can sit down on another, closer seat if it's free, but I dont know if you can change your ticket actually! My saet was behind the chair jugde, it was very good!
Hope that might help you a bit!

Have fun, it's great there!!!
"We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls"

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

White Stripes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2003, 09:54 PM   #4
Underdog

Underdog is an unknown quantity at this point Underdog is an unknown quantity at this point Underdog is an unknown quantity at this point Underdog is an unknown quantity at this point Underdog is an unknown quantity at this point Underdog is an unknown quantity at this point Underdog is an unknown quantity at this point Underdog is an unknown quantity at this point Underdog is an unknown quantity at this point Underdog is an unknown quantity at this point Underdog is an unknown quantity at this point
Since I don't understand German, and the translated version to English for the site isn't that great, can someone tell me if the website has any link to hotels or lodging for the area?

Thanks!!
Underdog is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2003, 08:39 AM   #5

White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold
@ Underdog: the website itsself has no links to hotels etc.
the tournament is placed in the very west of berlin, so i don't know about hotels in this area, but here are some english websites which offer accomodation, maybe these might help you:

http://www.hostelberlin.com/
http://www.1st-berlin-hotels.com/
http://www.berlin.dovehotels.com/
http://www.about-berlin-hotels.de/

if you have any further questions, please ask, maybe i can help
"We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls"

Old May 2nd, 2003, 01:04 PM   #6
Underdog

Underdog is an unknown quantity at this point Underdog is an unknown quantity at this point Underdog is an unknown quantity at this point Underdog is an unknown quantity at this point Underdog is an unknown quantity at this point Underdog is an unknown quantity at this point Underdog is an unknown quantity at this point Underdog is an unknown quantity at this point Underdog is an unknown quantity at this point Underdog is an unknown quantity at this point Underdog is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks for your help, jcstar!!
Underdog is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2003, 03:33 PM   #7
country flag Steff_forever
GIMME SHELTER

Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute
GoDominique, hope you enjoy it ...

And plz don't forget to take some digi-pics down from the best-of-seats !

Angelique Kerber | Ana Ivanovic | Annika Beck

forgive, you will never reach the level of my loyalty for the best that has ever played:
__Steffi forever__

Steff_forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2003, 03:54 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog
Thanks for your help, jcstar!!

you're welcome! enjoy the tournament, it's a warm atmosphere there!

Old May 3rd, 2003, 04:07 PM   #9
country flag GoDominique

GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks all.

I will probably go tuesday. Not sure yet, depends on weather and/or schedule.
GoDominique is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2003, 04:22 PM   #10
country flag Steff_forever
GIMME SHELTER

Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute
weather will be good enough 4 u

the forecast for the whole sunny week is summer-heat with temperatures above 25°.
The officials should

Angelique Kerber | Ana Ivanovic | Annika Beck

forgive, you will never reach the level of my loyalty for the best that has ever played:
__Steffi forever__

Steff_forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote