Alisa Kleybanova New Wonder Girl CHEERING THREAD! - Page 221 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 16th, 2011, 09:08 AM   #3301
country flag Dementinator
Captain of the SS Dementieva

Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alisa Kleybanova New Wonder Girl CHEERING THREAD!

Just a quick message to say how sad I was to read the news about Alisas illness, it really came as a shock, I know I dont follow her as a fan but no girl her age should have to go through this and I had started to wonder where she had been of late.

I would like to offer my best wishes to her and I am sure the rest of my 'crew' aboard the SS Dementieva, and would Lena herself, would also like to do, its a tough time but hang in there.

Fortunately her prognosis looks very good and I am sure she will be back on the courts as soon as possibly, shes a strong young girl and will beat this.

Once again, our thoughts are with her.

Once a Lena fan always a Lena fan
Dementinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 16th, 2011, 03:51 PM   #3302
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm. Well that was a bit of a shock to hear about.

Hope she does recover and returns to the tennis courts. And is able to play great tennis once more. I hear the prognosis for such cases is reasonably good, so I have faith that she will return.

Best wishes Alisa.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2011, 06:18 PM   #3303
country flag Света_мой_№1
♥sveta♥sammy♥

Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future

if anyone wants to I can make a video like we always do for sveta"s birthday. its a video with any kind of song we all choose and then pics of us or chosen by us with some text to support her in this case to let her know we are thinking of her.
if you want to have you pic in the video just send it too svetaspage@hotmail.com. it has to be around 600x800 pixels

Svetlana kuznetsova my no.1
sammy stosur,amelie mauresmo,dinara safina,nadia petrova
Света_мой_№1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2011, 02:07 AM   #3304
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

BillieJKingBillie Jean King

Hope U r feeling better and ready to play soon.Praying for you.

Sorry tweeted too soon I was writing to Alisa Kleybanova we should all support her in this latest battle!
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2011, 10:13 AM   #3305
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.tennischannel.com/news/Ne...px?newsid=9478

Telephone interview with Alisa.

What a strong and down to earth girl she is!

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2011, 11:46 PM   #3306
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

I hope that the name of this thread will get a new, special meaning when this battle ends. I have no doubts that Alisa is a true wonder girl. Her letter and the interview that was posted is a great example of the positive attitude and a great inspiration for us all. Nothing but respect for her, really.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Cajka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 01:52 AM   #3307
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Just a note of Best Wishes to Alisa in the And Finally... section of the Russian Watch this week
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2011, 05:43 PM   #3308
country flag tenisboss

tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of

Alisa have a contract with any apparel brand??
tenisboss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2011, 03:00 AM   #3309
country flag The Kaz
Your fav could never....

The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute

Any update on her condition? Or how is the treatment is going?

Samantha Stosur: US Open Champion 2011

Kerber // Barthel // Jankovic // Dellacqua // Pironkova // Arn // Cohen
Dulgheru // Scheepers // Kanepi // Cetkovska // Lisicki // Niculescu // Errani

The Kaz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2011, 06:16 PM   #3310
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

Just read this in GM:

@CariSquared: Here's an update. Alisa Kleybanova finished chemotherapy and is now receiving radiation therapy. She's in good spirits.
Old Oct 21st, 2011, 06:57 PM   #3311
country flag Jodie

Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute

Read that as well, good news!

Friendship is when people know all about you
but like you anyway
Jodie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 04:09 PM   #3312
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

I hope Alisa can get thru this. She still has a full career and a full life to live ahead of her

Old Nov 26th, 2011, 05:23 PM   #3313
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.alisakleybanova.ru/en/new...leybanova.html

Some lovely messages for Alisa on her website.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2011, 08:34 PM   #3314
country flag hBence

hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute

RT @CariSquared: @akleybanova finished her chemo/radiation therapy & hopes to head to Fla in Feb. to start practice & begin her comeback!

RT @CariSquared: If all goes well her coach think she could play warm ups to FO and FO. But they both know its long road ahead with many IF's involved.
hBence is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2011, 09:18 PM   #3315
country flag goldenlox

So far, things have gone well. Now lets hope the treatments worked and she can have her career continue.