Alisa Kleybanova New Wonder Girl CHEERING THREAD! - Page 220 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 15th, 2011, 01:05 PM   #3286
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alisa Kleybanova New Wonder Girl CHEERING THREAD!

get well soon
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 15th, 2011, 04:16 PM   #3287
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

The news totally shocked me.
Old Jul 15th, 2011, 04:22 PM   #3288
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Stay strong, Alisa.
Old Jul 15th, 2011, 05:07 PM   #3289
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Wishing Alisa a very fast recovery. She sounds very upbeat in her diary piece and she's a fighter so I'm sure she'll get through this.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2011, 05:49 PM   #3290
country flag Hapsara

Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold

I wish for speedy recovery for Alisa....
Hapsara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2011, 06:16 PM   #3291
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

AmelieMauresmo
@akleybanova all my strength with you for this fight ! Take care...

Melanie South
@akleybanova really hope u get better quickly hun and are back on tour again soon xxx

Ken Skupski
Really sad to hear Alisa Kleybanova has been disagnosed with cancer. Hope she makes a full recovery and is back playing asap!! #wta

Lisa Raymond
Thinking about @akleybanova...my thoughts and prayers are with you

Varvara Lepchenko
Wishing Alisa Kleybanova to get well soon!!!

Lindsay Davenport
Prayers RT @TennisChannel: Keeping good thoughts for @akleybanova as she fights the biggest battle of her life, Stage 2 Hodgkins Lymphoma

Laura Robson
Wishing Alisa Kleybanova all the best as she battles Hodgkins Lymphoma. Will miss her on tour, great player and lovely person.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
Old Jul 15th, 2011, 06:20 PM   #3292
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

oh gosh just learned the news I knew something very wrong was happening for such a long absence,but knowing it now makes it worse.

Alisa,fight with all your heart against that evil like you did on the tennis courts
Old Jul 15th, 2011, 06:40 PM   #3293
country flag Jodie

Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't have the words this afternoon.. But Alisa is optimistic and had a positive attitude in her message.. Then I have to be positive as well..
All the best in beating this!

Friendship is when people know all about you
but like you anyway
Jodie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2011, 06:44 PM   #3294
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

MirzaSaniaSania Mirza-Malik

Just learnt Alisa Kleybanova,my partner in junior Wimbledon that we won together has been disgnosed with cancer..praying for her to recover

Soon..one of the nicest girls I know,will be missed on tour..all my thoughts with her..u guys pls pray for her too..
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2011, 07:01 PM   #3295
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bероника View Post
oh gosh just learned the news I knew something very wrong was happening for such a long absence,but knowing it now makes it worse.

Alisa,fight with all your heart against that evil like you did on the tennis courts
I honestly didn't start to imagine it would be this serious. I thought it was perhaps mono or some sort of virus but nothing as horrible as this.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Jul 15th, 2011, 07:08 PM   #3296
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

the thought of cancer crossed my mind but I thought she was too young for that,guess I was wrong...I'm still in shock and in
Old Jul 15th, 2011, 07:10 PM   #3297
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Quote:
the thought of cancer crossed my mind but I thought she was too young for that,guess I was wrong...I'm still in shock and in

I must say I'm feeling a bit teary whenever I think about it too.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Jul 15th, 2011, 07:11 PM   #3298
country flag Jodie

Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Same here..

Way too young..

Friendship is when people know all about you
but like you anyway
Jodie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2011, 07:35 PM   #3299
country flag baldessarini

baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all

Alisa u can do it..so sad..but it's 50-95% chance to win with this cancer!!! Alisa u will be winner the most important match in your life!!

JULIA GLUSHKO
DEMENTIEVA-BARTHEL-MLADENOVIC-KRAJICEK[/color]

CMON GIRLS!!!
baldessarini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2011, 01:07 AM   #3300
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevetssllim View Post
I honestly didn't start to imagine it would be this serious. I thought it was perhaps mono or some sort of virus but nothing as horrible as this.
So did I. I started to get a bit more worried once she withdrew from Wimbledon and I still couldn't find any additional information, but I still thought it was probably a nasty case of mono.

I'll admit that I found out about this at work. Since we're in a tennis lull, I haven't been checking the site nearly as much, but something made me check today and I found the thread in GM. Luckily, I was about close at work and when I did I just started sobbing. I feel like I've been following her since she was just a kid and now she's in for the fight of her life. It's just such a shock.

But if anyone can beat this it's Alisa, she'll fight like crazy. You're in my heart and prayers.
hurricanejeanne is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote