Kim Clijsters Official Website - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 10th, 2003, 09:24 AM   #16
country flag karma

karma is just really nice karma is just really nice karma is just really nice karma is just really nice karma is just really nice karma is just really nice karma is just really nice karma is just really nice karma is just really nice karma is just really nice karma is just really nice
I'm pretty sure it will be in English. Don't worry about it. It wouldn't be very logic for the number 3 of the world to launch her own site and then to only put stuff in Dutch on it. The idea of a site is precisely that a lot of people can access it and I am pretty confident Kim and the people surrounding her have thought about that.
Besides, maybe Lleyton wants to read her diary too... ;-)
Advertisement

Old Apr 10th, 2003, 09:31 AM   #17
country flag Ashie_87

Ashie_87 is a name known to all Ashie_87 is a name known to all Ashie_87 is a name known to all Ashie_87 is a name known to all Ashie_87 is a name known to all Ashie_87 is a name known to all Ashie_87 is a name known to all Ashie_87 is a name known to all Ashie_87 is a name known to all Ashie_87 is a name known to all Ashie_87 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by gokimmie
we'd be more then happy to translate for you guys
thank you soooo much u

The Posse:
Lucie Safarova, Ana Ivanovic, Jelena Jankovic, Casey Dellacqua, Sabine Lisicki
Tomas Berdych, Marcos Baghdatis, Novak Djokovic, Bernard Tomic, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, Tommy Haas, Jurgen Melzer

"Legend....wait for it.....ary"
Ashie_87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2003, 09:32 AM   #18
country flag Gunter

Gunter is a splendid one to behold Gunter is a splendid one to behold Gunter is a splendid one to behold Gunter is a splendid one to behold Gunter is a splendid one to behold Gunter is a splendid one to behold Gunter is a splendid one to behold Gunter is a splendid one to behold Gunter is a splendid one to behold Gunter is a splendid one to behold Gunter is a splendid one to behold
Clijsterskim.be isn't a official website, does anyone nows the contactadres of the webmaster of the official site, i'm interrested to help
Old Apr 10th, 2003, 10:06 AM   #19
country flag Bigkimfan

Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunter
Clijsterskim.be isn't a official website, does anyone nows the contactadres of the webmaster of the official site, i'm interrested to help
me too!
Bigkimfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2003, 10:34 AM   #20
country flag keta

keta is an unknown quantity at this point keta is an unknown quantity at this point keta is an unknown quantity at this point keta is an unknown quantity at this point keta is an unknown quantity at this point keta is an unknown quantity at this point keta is an unknown quantity at this point keta is an unknown quantity at this point keta is an unknown quantity at this point keta is an unknown quantity at this point keta is an unknown quantity at this point
Guys this is Great!!! But i wish the Diary was through a site Inrgid was webmaster of because she does soo much for us i think she would deserve to have Kim Dairy on her page
But its still good!

singing a song,
walking in a Lleyton Wonderland ...
There's - on - ly - ONE - Lleyton Hewitt ...

Lleyki For ever!!!

...push up...Ya body, Ya body next to mine...push up...i gotta make that sexy booty mine...push up...and shake it, baby shake that ass...push up...i love it when you feel like getting nasty
keta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2003, 11:46 AM   #21
country flag possie

possie will become famous soon enough possie will become famous soon enough possie will become famous soon enough possie will become famous soon enough possie will become famous soon enough possie will become famous soon enough possie will become famous soon enough possie will become famous soon enough possie will become famous soon enough possie will become famous soon enough possie will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by gokimmie
we'd be more then happy to translate for you guys
I too feel it would be in English (and perhaps Dutch as well), but you're sooo good to offer. Big kisses .

Can't wait for it
possie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2003, 03:03 AM   #22
country flag ~|Naomi|~

~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute
You know what I'm thinking Kim's site will be very similar to Justine's officail site as it has a diray and it seems to be put out by Belgacom But Justine's site is good it has her diary, photos especially made for the site,at least I think they are aas itlooks like she has posed fo rhtem and it is often updated and has a lot of content.It is also available in Dutch, French adn English
Old Apr 20th, 2003, 11:52 AM   #23
baico

baico is a name known to all baico is a name known to all baico is a name known to all baico is a name known to all baico is a name known to all baico is a name known to all baico is a name known to all baico is a name known to all baico is a name known to all baico is a name known to all baico is a name known to all
Kim Clijsters Official Website

launge : 26-27 april

url : www.kimclijsters.com
www.kimclijsters.be

owner : Bob Verbeeck (Octagon)

what do you expect from an official website?
what have to be on it for certain?
baico is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2003, 04:32 PM   #24
country flag Come-on-kim

Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute
I hope it'll be like Justine's one

"When you do your best, it's always good enough" - Kim Clijsters

"No matter what happens, you have to try to stay positive, bad things can happen, but if you try to stay positive, something positive will come out of it…I believe that everything happens for a reason" - Kim Clijsters

"Goed is de ergste vijand van zeer goed" - Pascal Smet

"Als je iemand idealiseert, verlies je het contact met de werkelijkheid"

"Ca s’apprend par la souffrance, ça s’apprend par les déceptions, ça s’apprend par la densité du mal que ça te fait, plus ça te fait mal et plus ça te fait grandir. Y a des moments où tu te dis je ne vais pas le supporter, ça, ça fait trop mal, et pourtant tu passes au travers."
Come-on-kim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2003, 06:03 PM   #25
country flag katrientje

katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all
It just has to give more than what other tennis websites tell about Kim. That means a diary, exclusive pictures, regular live-chats maybe. Just a lot of extras...

Good luck to K-lina Sprem, Venus, Tati Golovin, Daniela, and Lena D
katrientje is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2003, 07:59 PM   #26
country flag Bigkimfan

Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by katrientje
It just has to give more than what other tennis websites tell about Kim. That means a diary, exclusive pictures, regular live-chats maybe. Just a lot of extras...
I agree!
Bigkimfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2003, 08:15 PM   #27
country flag Come-on-kim

Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by katrientje
Do you study in Brussels? If yes, in which school?

"No matter what happens, you have to try to stay positive, bad things can happen, but if you try to stay positive, something positive will come out of it…I believe that everything happens for a reason" - Kim Clijsters

"Ca s’apprend par la souffrance, ça s’apprend par les déceptions, ça s’apprend par la densité du mal que ça te fait, plus ça te fait mal et plus ça te fait grandir. Y a des moments où tu te dis je ne vais pas le supporter, ça, ça fait trop mal, et pourtant tu passes au travers."
Old Apr 20th, 2003, 09:39 PM   #28
country flag katrientje

katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Come-on-kim
Do you study in Brussels? If yes, in which school?
I used to study at the VUB, I started working in october last year, but I still live in Brussels most of the time...

Good luck to K-lina Sprem, Venus, Tati Golovin, Daniela, and Lena D
katrientje is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2003, 12:54 AM   #29
country flag ~|Naomi|~

~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute
I hope it is like Justine's too, her site is very good.
I hope Kim writes good diary entries, like I mean I hope she writes interesting things that you wouldn;t normally read about also I hope it has photos like Justine's site has
Old Apr 21st, 2003, 07:01 AM   #30
country flag Come-on-kim

I'm very excited!! I want to visit that website! Why do we have to wait so long? lol