Kim Clijsters Official Website - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 9th, 2003, 01:19 PM   #1
country flag bp369306

bp369306 is just really nice bp369306 is just really nice bp369306 is just really nice bp369306 is just really nice bp369306 is just really nice bp369306 is just really nice bp369306 is just really nice bp369306 is just really nice bp369306 is just really nice bp369306 is just really nice bp369306 is just really nice
Kim Clijsters Official Website

Hey y'all,
my english isn't that good but I'm gonna try to explain it....
I 've read great news today in the newspaper!!
Some of the reporters said there will be an offical site about Kim online at the end of these month ( 26th or 27th of April ) you can read her diary and news about the tournaments she is going to play.
www.kimclijsters.be or maybe www.kimclijsters.com (that isn't sure)
to be continued ....
c-ya
Yoke

Mod message:

thanks for all the info!
I've moved your thread to the other one re Kim's new website, just for filing reasons.

Ingrid
(Uit: Spinvis - voor ik vergeet)

Last edited by KaseyL : Apr 21st, 2003 at 02:49 PM.
bp369306 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 9th, 2003, 01:44 PM   #2
country flag ans

ans has much to be proud of ans has much to be proud of ans has much to be proud of ans has much to be proud of ans has much to be proud of ans has much to be proud of ans has much to be proud of ans has much to be proud of ans has much to be proud of ans has much to be proud of ans has much to be proud of
yep, it's true, I read it too (Het Nieuwsblad)! Wonderful news!!
ans is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2003, 02:58 PM   #3
country flag thalle

thalle has a reputation beyond repute thalle has a reputation beyond repute thalle has a reputation beyond repute thalle has a reputation beyond repute thalle has a reputation beyond repute thalle has a reputation beyond repute thalle has a reputation beyond repute thalle has a reputation beyond repute thalle has a reputation beyond repute thalle has a reputation beyond repute thalle has a reputation beyond repute
Do you mean www.clijsterskim.be ??

J'aime la Suede.
I Love Sweden
Svensker Elsker

Still a Lleyki
thalle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2003, 03:41 PM   #4
country flag Lynnsha

Lynnsha has a spectacular aura about Lynnsha has a spectacular aura about Lynnsha has a spectacular aura about Lynnsha has a spectacular aura about Lynnsha has a spectacular aura about Lynnsha has a spectacular aura about Lynnsha has a spectacular aura about Lynnsha has a spectacular aura about Lynnsha has a spectacular aura about Lynnsha has a spectacular aura about Lynnsha has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by thalle
I don't think it's an official site Nathalie
Lynnsha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2003, 04:22 PM   #5
Pinkie

Pinkie has a brilliant future Pinkie has a brilliant future Pinkie has a brilliant future Pinkie has a brilliant future Pinkie has a brilliant future Pinkie has a brilliant future Pinkie has a brilliant future Pinkie has a brilliant future Pinkie has a brilliant future Pinkie has a brilliant future Pinkie has a brilliant future
This is the original article:

"Kim houdt dagboek bij op internet

Nummer 2 van de wereld zonder te spelen

Eind deze maand kan je op internet het dagboek van Kim Clijsters lezen. Onze tennisster lanceert op 26 of 27 april haar eigen website. Clijsters liet al de naam www.kimclijsters.be registreren en onderhandelt nog over www.kimclijsters.com. Behalve het dagboek zal je op dat internetadres alles kunnen lezen over haar leven, haar carrière en de tornooien die ze speelt."

Translation:

Kim keeps diary on Internet

At the end of the month you can read Kim Clijsters' diary online. Our tennis player launches her own web site on April 26 or 27. Clijsters already registered the domain name www.kimclijsters.be and is still in negotiations about www.kimclijsters.com [note: a common occurance in Internet-land: an enterprising spirit buys up a domain name he thinks somebody will want in the future so that person can't just use it, but has to buy it from him. Happens a lot to famous people and companies. I'm sure that is what the "negotiating" refers to. If you click on the .com link, it takes you to a site explaining that the domain name has been registered already but is not in use. Looks like Kim is going to shell out to be able to use her own name ]
Other than her diary, you can read about her life, career and tournaments on the site."

Sorry, but registering other people's domain names and then making them buy the domain name form you is such a scam. Don't care much for this kind of entrepreneurial spirit In any event, exciting news about the web site, which will be launched regardless
Pinkie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2003, 04:23 PM   #6
country flag ans

ans has much to be proud of ans has much to be proud of ans has much to be proud of ans has much to be proud of ans has much to be proud of ans has much to be proud of ans has much to be proud of ans has much to be proud of ans has much to be proud of ans has much to be proud of ans has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by thalle
Nope, the site doesn't exist yet. It will be a really official site and Kim will co-operate.
ans is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2003, 04:26 PM   #7
country flag Bigkimfan

Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about
finally!!!!!!
Bigkimfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2003, 04:52 PM   #8
country flag thalle

thalle has a reputation beyond repute thalle has a reputation beyond repute thalle has a reputation beyond repute thalle has a reputation beyond repute thalle has a reputation beyond repute thalle has a reputation beyond repute thalle has a reputation beyond repute thalle has a reputation beyond repute thalle has a reputation beyond repute thalle has a reputation beyond repute thalle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynnsha
I don't think it's an official site Nathalie
Oh

J'aime la Suede.
I Love Sweden
Svensker Elsker

Still a Lleyki
thalle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2003, 09:15 PM   #9
country flag Come-on-kim

Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute
Great new!!

"When you do your best, it's always good enough" - Kim Clijsters

"No matter what happens, you have to try to stay positive, bad things can happen, but if you try to stay positive, something positive will come out of it…I believe that everything happens for a reason" - Kim Clijsters

"Goed is de ergste vijand van zeer goed" - Pascal Smet

"Als je iemand idealiseert, verlies je het contact met de werkelijkheid"

"Ca s’apprend par la souffrance, ça s’apprend par les déceptions, ça s’apprend par la densité du mal que ça te fait, plus ça te fait mal et plus ça te fait grandir. Y a des moments où tu te dis je ne vais pas le supporter, ça, ça fait trop mal, et pourtant tu passes au travers."
Come-on-kim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2003, 02:19 AM   #10
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute
That's really cool!

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2003, 02:25 AM   #11
country flag ~|Naomi|~

~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute
Ooh I am already looking forward to it Do you know if it will have an english version, as I will be very intested in reading her diary but if it is in dutch I won't be able to read it

I wonder if Ai Sugiyama gave her the idea as Ai has a site she always updates with her diary. Also does anyone know who is in control of the site, like who is the webmaster
Old Apr 10th, 2003, 08:06 AM   #12
country flag Ashie_87

Ashie_87 is a name known to all Ashie_87 is a name known to all Ashie_87 is a name known to all Ashie_87 is a name known to all Ashie_87 is a name known to all Ashie_87 is a name known to all Ashie_87 is a name known to all Ashie_87 is a name known to all Ashie_87 is a name known to all Ashie_87 is a name known to all Ashie_87 is a name known to all
YAY!!!
i only hope it DOES have an english part...cos that would be REALLY frustrating if it didn't...all that info and unable to read any of it!

The Posse:
Lucie Safarova, Ana Ivanovic, Jelena Jankovic, Casey Dellacqua, Sabine Lisicki
Tomas Berdych, Marcos Baghdatis, Novak Djokovic, Bernard Tomic, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, Tommy Haas, Jurgen Melzer

"Legend....wait for it.....ary"
Ashie_87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2003, 08:16 AM   #13
country flag Lleykimmy1

Lleykimmy1 is just really nice Lleykimmy1 is just really nice Lleykimmy1 is just really nice Lleykimmy1 is just really nice Lleykimmy1 is just really nice Lleykimmy1 is just really nice Lleykimmy1 is just really nice Lleykimmy1 is just really nice Lleykimmy1 is just really nice Lleykimmy1 is just really nice Lleykimmy1 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_minx910
YAY!!!
i only hope it DOES have an english part...cos that would be REALLY frustrating if it didn't...all that info and unable to read any of it!
I agree with you !!

Kim and Lleyton forever
Lleykimmy1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2003, 08:58 AM   #14
gokimmie

gokimmie has a spectacular aura about gokimmie has a spectacular aura about gokimmie has a spectacular aura about gokimmie has a spectacular aura about gokimmie has a spectacular aura about gokimmie has a spectacular aura about gokimmie has a spectacular aura about gokimmie has a spectacular aura about gokimmie has a spectacular aura about gokimmie has a spectacular aura about gokimmie has a spectacular aura about
we'd be more then happy to translate for you guys
gokimmie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2003, 09:36 AM   #15
country flag Aussie_Kim

Aussie_Kim is a name known to all Aussie_Kim is a name known to all Aussie_Kim is a name known to all Aussie_Kim is a name known to all Aussie_Kim is a name known to all Aussie_Kim is a name known to all Aussie_Kim is a name known to all Aussie_Kim is a name known to all Aussie_Kim is a name known to all Aussie_Kim is a name known to all Aussie_Kim is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by gokimmie
we'd be more then happy to translate for you guys
Thanks, I know there's always people happy 2 help in this lounge. But still Kim has no excuses not to put it in English, cos her english is soo fluent & she does have a lot of non-Belgium/European fans.

Best of Luck in 2007 to: Kim & Bryan, Lleyton, Alicia, Todd, Sam, Chris, Casey, Wayne, Kirsten & all the other Aussies & injured players.
Aussie_Kim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote