PAW #689 Doha | Congrats Ceze !!! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 9th, 2014, 09:48 AM   #16
country flag vianzfzf

vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all
Re: PAW #689 Doha

paw1:Kleybanova def.cibulkova
paw2:safarova def. flipkens
Advertisement

Old Feb 9th, 2014, 09:51 AM   #17
country flag vianzfzf

vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all

paw03:Pavlyuchenkova over navarro
paw04:barthel over beck
Old Feb 9th, 2014, 10:03 AM   #18
country flag Edy.

Edy. has a brilliant future Edy. has a brilliant future Edy. has a brilliant future Edy. has a brilliant future Edy. has a brilliant future Edy. has a brilliant future Edy. has a brilliant future Edy. has a brilliant future Edy. has a brilliant future Edy. has a brilliant future Edy. has a brilliant future

PAW 01 Svitolina over Zakopalova
PAW 02 Safarova over Flipkens
PAW 03 Mladenovic over Cepelova
PAW 04 Pavlyuchenkova over Suarez Navarro
Edy. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2014, 10:44 AM   #19
country flag stejj9

stejj9 is just really nice stejj9 is just really nice stejj9 is just really nice stejj9 is just really nice stejj9 is just really nice stejj9 is just really nice stejj9 is just really nice stejj9 is just really nice stejj9 is just really nice stejj9 is just really nice stejj9 is just really nice

PAW01 Pavlyuchenkova over Suarez Navarro
PAW02 Cepelova over Mladenovic
PAW03 Ivanovic over Hantuchova

PAW Titles: 2013 Roland Garros
stejj9 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2014, 10:45 AM   #20
country flag stejj9

stejj9 is just really nice stejj9 is just really nice stejj9 is just really nice stejj9 is just really nice stejj9 is just really nice stejj9 is just really nice stejj9 is just really nice stejj9 is just really nice stejj9 is just really nice stejj9 is just really nice stejj9 is just really nice

PAW04 Svitolina over Zakopalova
PAW05 Barthel over Beck

PAW Titles: 2013 Roland Garros
stejj9 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2014, 10:51 AM   #21
country flag MH0861

MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute

PAW 01: Schiavone over Rybarikova
PAW 02: Kanepi over Lepchenko
PAW 03: Petkovic over Wickmayer
PAW 04: Mladenovic over Cepelova
PAW 05: Pavlyuchenkova over Suarez Navarro
MH0861 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2014, 11:19 AM   #22
LefandePatty

LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute

PAW01 Schiavone over Rybarikova
PAW02 Safarova over Flipkens
PAW03 Voegele over Cornet
PAW04 Mattek-Sands over Bouchard
PAW05 Pavlyuchenkova over Suarez Navarro
LefandePatty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2014, 11:55 AM   #23
country flag Szymon

Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold

PAW01 Barthel over Beck
PAW02 Bouchard over Mattek-Sands
PAW03 Knapp over Garcia
Szymon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2014, 11:58 AM   #24
country flag winnermax

winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all

Paw01 Schiavone over Rybarikova
Paw02 Safarova over Fliepkens
Paw03 Kleybanova over Cibulkova
Paw04 Mladenovic over Cepelova
Paw05 Pavlyuchenkova over Navarro
winnermax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2014, 01:24 PM   #25
country flag HotSpot

HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of

paw 1 : Mladenovic over Cepelova
paw 2 : Kleybanova over Cibulkova
paw 3 : Kanepi over Lepchenko
HotSpot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2014, 01:50 PM   #26
country flag mariusz_pol

mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of

PAW01 Svitolina over Zakopalova
PAW02 Safarova over Flipkens
PAW03 Mladenovic over Cepelova
PAW04 Pavlyuchenkova over Suarez Navarro
Suicide W Baku'14, W Tashkent'13, F Moscow'13 ||| FITD F Paris'14, F Auckland'14, F Luxembourg'13, F Toronto '13
FITD Doubles W Kuala Lumpur'14, W Tokyo'13, W Baku'13
mariusz_pol is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2014, 04:36 PM   #27
country flag wateva

wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute

paw1: kleybanova over cibulkova
paw2: barthel over beck
paw3: pavlyuchenkova over suarez navarro
paw4: q over cirstea

For the latest match previews and analysis, follow my blog: http://wonderfulwta.blogspot.com/
wateva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2014, 05:34 PM   #28
country flag ganymedeyu

ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of

PAW07 Petrova over Peng
PAW08 Pironkova over Vinci

Su-Wei Hsieh/Chia-Jung Chuang/Chin-Wei Chan/Yi Chen

Yung-Jan Chan/I-Hsuan Hwang/Wen-Hsin Hsu/Kai-Chen Chang

Ting-Fei Juan / Hua-Chen Lee / Shu-Ying / Hao-Chin / Yui-Lynn / Ya-Hsuen
Go Taiwan Girls
ganymedeyu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2014, 06:18 PM   #29
coolfish1103

coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute

PAW01 Petrova over Peng
PAW02 Barthel over Beck
PAW03 Pironkova over Vinci
PAW04 Hsieh over Pennetta
PAW05 Zanevska over Zhang
PAW06 Mladenovic over Cepelova

Historic #1: FITD S / Tipping S&D / Tennis Tipping D
coolfish1103 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2014, 06:50 PM   #30
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

PAW01 Cetkovska over Stephens
PAW02 Cornet over Voegele
PAW03 Pironkova over Vinci
PAW04 Kudryavtseva over Cirstea
PAW05 Pavlyuchenkova over Suarez Navarro
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote