Fill-In-The-Draw | Doha | Winner: ianb29 | - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 15th, 2014, 10:36 PM   #136
country flag rnwerner

rnwerner has a brilliant future rnwerner has a brilliant future rnwerner has a brilliant future rnwerner has a brilliant future rnwerner has a brilliant future rnwerner has a brilliant future rnwerner has a brilliant future rnwerner has a brilliant future rnwerner has a brilliant future rnwerner has a brilliant future rnwerner has a brilliant future
Re: Fill-In-The-Draw | Doha | Draw in post #2 | NEVER SPACES AND ONLY LASTNAMES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrumm View Post
Oh boy, I guess I was discounted due to editing, I will know it next time. I just deleted the spaces.
That is really really hard for you.
As I can see you edited your post at february 8th, so you really had those picks.
Wow, you would be the only Player with 2/2 finalists...
But the rules are the rules

At least we can say "well done" to you, maybe you get 5 Bonus ranking Points for this
Or just glory.

Titel [Suicide T.]: Marrakesch 2014, Rom 2013, Guangzhou 2013, Peking 2012 und Fes 2012
[TT]: ITF Cagnes-Sur-Mer 2011 und ITF Hechingen 2012
[TT D]: ITF Shrewsbury 2012 (mit Hapsara) und ITF Biarritz 2013 (mit Heinann)
[FITD]: Budapest 2013
[FITD Doubles]: Madrid 2013 und Dubai 2014 [Q-Ball]: Brisbane 2013 und Madrid 2014
rnwerner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 16th, 2014, 04:19 PM   #137
country flag scrumm

scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all
Re: Fill-In-The-Draw | Doha | Draw in post #2 | NEVER SPACES AND ONLY LASTNAMES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnwerner View Post
That is really really hard for you.
As I can see you edited your post at february 8th, so you really had those picks.
Wow, you would be the only Player with 2/2 finalists...
But the rules are the rules

At least we can say "well done" to you, maybe you get 5 Bonus ranking Points for this
Or just glory.
Thanks for the kind words. Ah, it was the first time I posted, so I wasn't paying too much attention to the rules.
I got well compensated by Simona's win today.
scrumm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2014, 04:42 PM   #138
country flag DJDVD

DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fill-In-The-Draw | Doha | Update: after Saturday |

Final

Congrats to the winner: ianb29

Thanks all for playing and see you in Indian Wells
DJDVD is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2014, 05:27 PM   #139
country flag Markmen
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fill-In-The-Draw | Doha | Winner: ianb29 |

Thanks Davids congrats ianb29
2014: W CYP (S) Paris; Doha; Stuttgart. (D): (Spencer.) Indian Wells; Madrid; Strasbourg. Tipping (S) Birmingham; (D) (mariusz_pol) Cincinnati; Miami; Indian Wells; Madrid; Rome; French Open. Q-Ball Rome; Strasbourg; Baku Triathalon Oeiras; Nurnberg; Birmingham. R/U FITD (S) Rio; (D) Indian Wells. CYP (D) (Spencer.) Paris; Birmingham. (S) Katowice; Doha; French Open; Stanford. Tipping (D) (mariusz_pol) Aust Open; Doha; Wimbledon; Montreal. Triathalon Eastbourne.
2013: W Tipping (D) (mariusz_pol) Beijing; USO. (S) Bastad. CYP (D) (Spencer.) US Open; Guangzhou; Linz. FITD Oeiras. RANKINGS Pentathlon = 11 Tipping (S) = 16 (D) (mariusz_pol) = 1 FITD (S) = 26
(D) = 11 CYP (S) = 3 CYP (D) (Spencer.) = 1 QBall = 17
Markmen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2014, 05:33 PM   #140
country flag Ceze
Honorary Admin

Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute

congrats ianb29
Old Feb 16th, 2014, 06:34 PM   #141
country flag Yashal

Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of

Oh my, first time I end up in top 10
Congrats ianb29 and thanks DJDVD

Giorgi - Konjuh - Kvitova - Lisicki - Muguruza - Li - Pennetta - Serena - Venus - Vinci
Yashal is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2014, 06:57 PM   #142
country flag Zenith.

Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats ianb and thanks David!

My eternal slump continues
Nastia Mona Venus

R.I.P. Bally - you will always be remembered
Zenith. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2014, 09:58 PM   #143
country flag Pavenko

Pavenko is just really nice Pavenko is just really nice Pavenko is just really nice Pavenko is just really nice Pavenko is just really nice Pavenko is just really nice Pavenko is just really nice Pavenko is just really nice Pavenko is just really nice Pavenko is just really nice Pavenko is just really nice

Congrats ianb29
Very happy with my 3rd place
Pavenko is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2014, 10:22 PM   #144
country flag .Andrew.

.Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute

89th holy crap I suck in the latest tournaments

Congrats ianb29! Thanks DJDVD for the scores!
.Andrew. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2014, 01:23 AM   #145
country flag Merath

Merath is a glorious beacon of light Merath is a glorious beacon of light Merath is a glorious beacon of light Merath is a glorious beacon of light Merath is a glorious beacon of light Merath is a glorious beacon of light Merath is a glorious beacon of light Merath is a glorious beacon of light Merath is a glorious beacon of light Merath is a glorious beacon of light Merath is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenith. View Post
Congrats ianb and thanks David!

My eternal slump continues
We're on the same page, I should start reading the list from the bottom
Old Feb 17th, 2014, 01:52 AM   #146
country flag Christork17

Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of

Thanks David and congrats ianb29 (+ scrumm )
Christork17 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2014, 04:17 AM   #147
country flag jankimfan

jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats winner and thanks DJ!

Thanks to bobito for providing me with JJ avatar

Blessed are the pure in heart,
for they will see God
jankimfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2014, 08:17 AM   #148
country flag ianb29

ianb29 is just really nice ianb29 is just really nice ianb29 is just really nice ianb29 is just really nice ianb29 is just really nice ianb29 is just really nice ianb29 is just really nice ianb29 is just really nice ianb29 is just really nice ianb29 is just really nice ianb29 is just really nice

Wow! I gave up checking after only getting 3/8 in the quarters! 2nd title

Thanks DJDVD!
ianb29 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2014, 08:34 PM   #149
country flag Sloejelly

Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold

haaaa, I suck. LOL. Congrats Ianb and thank you DJDVD
Sloejelly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote