Do you think over the past few weeks Elena has been playing some of her best tennis! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: ???

YES!! Elena is playing the tennis of her life 2 11.76%
She is close to her potential 11 64.71%
She is doing okay 3 17.65%
She is playing crap and can do a lot better. 1 5.88%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old Apr 19th, 2003, 01:28 PM   #1
country flag Dava

Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future
Do you think over the past few weeks Elena has been playing some of her best tennis!

She has been making the later rounds in every tournament, except for Miami since Febuary, she is playing so well against top players like Capriati, Myskina, Hantuchova, Coetzer... so
ALSO STARRING
THE GIRLS ON TOUR!

ASAGOE~BOVINA~JANKOVIC~MOLIK
MYSKINA~SCHNYDER~ZVONAREVA

THE YOUNG GUNS

BACSINSZKY~CHAKVATADZE~IVANOVIC
JACKSON~KIRILENKO~LINETSKAYA
MAKAROVA~MIRZA

THE COMEBACK KIDS

BEYGELZIMER~DOKIC~HARKLEROAD
SPREM~VAKULENKO

Dava is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 20th, 2003, 06:26 AM   #2
country flag AKTW

AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold
Elena,please prove that you're back!I will be very glad to see it!
Good luck!
AKTW is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2003, 11:03 PM   #3
country flag Dava

Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future
Well I wonder is some people opinions have changed now that she has won, I have to say I have not seen Elena play better then she did this evening.
ALSO STARRING
THE GIRLS ON TOUR!

ASAGOE~BOVINA~JANKOVIC~MOLIK
MYSKINA~SCHNYDER~ZVONAREVA

THE YOUNG GUNS

BACSINSZKY~CHAKVATADZE~IVANOVIC
JACKSON~KIRILENKO~LINETSKAYA
MAKAROVA~MIRZA

THE COMEBACK KIDS

BEYGELZIMER~DOKIC~HARKLEROAD
SPREM~VAKULENKO

Dava is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2003, 11:58 PM   #4
country flag DEETHELICK

DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute
I wanted to reserve my opinion til she lifted the trophy.

I've followed Elena since USO 2000 and always knew what she was capable of. Scary thing is, she can still get better.

But the champion's mettle she showed this week proved that she is playing awesome tennis!
DEETHELICK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote