What is with all the blowouts?? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 19th, 2003, 02:19 AM   #1
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute
What is with all the blowouts??

I under stand lindsay's win cause lindsay played the BEST MATCH OF HER CAREER, but jen, justine, and alyona had extremely short matches.
croat123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 19th, 2003, 02:26 AM   #2
country flag shap_half

shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute
Some people are not playing as well as they should be playing. Daniela should not be playing like that at all. It is a shame that she was defeated so easily. She was heavily favored going into that match and she just lost in a horrible fashion; Schnyder also played a somewhat embarrassing match. Yes Lindsay played so well but Patty is capable of playing better I thought she was giving Linds a lot of really easy balls whether those were forced by Lids is not even an issue. Patty was one of the 4 people who defeated Serena last year, she should have put up a fight.
shap_half is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2003, 06:11 AM   #3
country flag treufreund

treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute
Monte Carlo- the men's tourney also had a ton of lopsided matches!
treufreund is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2003, 06:14 AM   #4
country flag treufreund

treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute
6-0, 6-2; 7-6, 6-2; 6-1, 6-3; 6-1, 6-1 were the scores at TMS MONTE CARLO btw! So all 8 quarterfinals at Amelia Island and Monte Carlos were in straight sets and most of them ROMPS!
Old Apr 19th, 2003, 07:58 AM   #5
country flag 1jackson2001
psychotic banana

1jackson2001 has much to be proud of 1jackson2001 has much to be proud of 1jackson2001 has much to be proud of 1jackson2001 has much to be proud of 1jackson2001 has much to be proud of 1jackson2001 has much to be proud of 1jackson2001 has much to be proud of 1jackson2001 has much to be proud of 1jackson2001 has much to be proud of 1jackson2001 has much to be proud of 1jackson2001 has much to be proud of
"Romp" just sounds so kinky.

V.E.S.W.
Wimbledon 00, 01, 05, 07, 08
US Open 00, 01
1jackson2001 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2003, 08:11 AM   #6
country flag treufreund

yes, clay court tennis is so dirty.