3- Jennifer Capriati def. 12- Lisa Raymond 6-2 6-0 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 19th, 2003, 12:07 AM   #1
country flag Venus Forever
Team WTAworld

Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of
3- Jennifer Capriati def. 12- Lisa Raymond 6-2 6-0

What a bad match from Lisa.

Almost every points was a Lisa error, I kept checking the stats after every game.

All credit to Jen though, she played withing herself.

Match Summary Raymond Capriati
1st SERVE % 59% 62%
ACES 0 0
DOUBLE FAULTS 4 1
WINNING % - 1st SERVE PTS. 17 of 32 = 53% 23 of 23 = 100%
WINNING % - 2nd SERVE PTS. 6 of 22 = 27% 7 of 14 = 50%
WINNERS (INCLUDING SERVICE) 14 22
UNFORCED ERRORS 30 8
BREAK POINT CONVERSIONS 0 of 2 = 0 % 5 of 6 = 83 %
NET APPROACHES 1 of 2 = 50 % 1 of 2 = 50 %
TOTAL POINTS WON 30 61

Good Luck: RENA, MATTEK, HAYNES, GULLICKSON, HARKLEROAD, RUBIN, GRANVILLE, LEE-WATERS, SCHNYDER, JACKSON, PERRY, KING, SUGIYAMA, PIERCE, TULYAGANOVA, IVANOVIC, KUZNETSOVA, MOLIK, DANIILIDOU, MEDINA GARRIGUES, PETROVA, PENNETTA, GOLOVIN, PEER, LI, SCHIAVONE, RAZZANO, ZVONAREVA, SPREM, SREBOTNIK, VINCI, & SAFINA
Venus Forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 19th, 2003, 12:11 AM   #2
country flag BK4ever

BK4ever has disabled reputation
poor lisa

SERENA. MUGU. VIKA. PETKO. CARO. TIMEA. SVETA. HEATHER. KAIA. TAMIRA.
FLAVIA. GEORGI. COCO. LUCIE, SLOANE. KAIA, ALICIA. JAEDA. CICI. FRANCOISE.

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN. SHENAY. DINARA. GISELA. SPREM.
BK4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2003, 12:18 AM   #3
country flag Mark43

Mark43 is a splendid one to behold Mark43 is a splendid one to behold Mark43 is a splendid one to behold Mark43 is a splendid one to behold Mark43 is a splendid one to behold Mark43 is a splendid one to behold Mark43 is a splendid one to behold Mark43 is a splendid one to behold Mark43 is a splendid one to behold Mark43 is a splendid one to behold Mark43 is a splendid one to behold
Wow ! Amazing stats for Jennifer. 100 percent of first serves in. 22 winners and only 8 errors. She played as well as Lindsay today and I almost thought that would be impossible.

Go Jen!
Mark43 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2003, 12:22 AM   #4
WtaTour4Ever
Team WTAworld

WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light
100% of first serves IN...or first serve points one?
WtaTour4Ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2003, 12:23 AM   #5
country flag Venus Forever
Team WTAworld

Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of
100% First serve points won.

Good Luck: RENA, MATTEK, HAYNES, GULLICKSON, HARKLEROAD, RUBIN, GRANVILLE, LEE-WATERS, SCHNYDER, JACKSON, PERRY, KING, SUGIYAMA, PIERCE, TULYAGANOVA, IVANOVIC, KUZNETSOVA, MOLIK, DANIILIDOU, MEDINA GARRIGUES, PETROVA, PENNETTA, GOLOVIN, PEER, LI, SCHIAVONE, RAZZANO, ZVONAREVA, SPREM, SREBOTNIK, VINCI, & SAFINA
Venus Forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2003, 12:26 AM   #6
WtaTour4Ever
Team WTAworld

WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light
Yeah...didn't see you already had the stats up. Anyway thats great. I'm looking forward to tomorrows match...hopefully Cappy can get some revenge :-)
WtaTour4Ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2003, 12:44 AM   #7
xin

xin is an unknown quantity at this point xin is an unknown quantity at this point xin is an unknown quantity at this point
I'd prefer Jen win tomorrow. She is the better one on clay.
xin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2003, 01:19 AM   #8
country flag 1jackson2001
psychotic banana

1jackson2001 has much to be proud of 1jackson2001 has much to be proud of 1jackson2001 has much to be proud of 1jackson2001 has much to be proud of 1jackson2001 has much to be proud of 1jackson2001 has much to be proud of 1jackson2001 has much to be proud of 1jackson2001 has much to be proud of 1jackson2001 has much to be proud of 1jackson2001 has much to be proud of 1jackson2001 has much to be proud of
Look @ the total points won! Jen has more than double the points won that Lisa.

I don't know who to root for tomorrow..but I guess that's a good problem!

V.E.S.W.
Wimbledon 00, 01, 05, 07, 08
US Open 00, 01
1jackson2001 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2003, 02:40 AM   #9
country flag Shane54

Shane54 is a splendid one to behold Shane54 is a splendid one to behold Shane54 is a splendid one to behold Shane54 is a splendid one to behold Shane54 is a splendid one to behold Shane54 is a splendid one to behold Shane54 is a splendid one to behold Shane54 is a splendid one to behold Shane54 is a splendid one to behold Shane54 is a splendid one to behold Shane54 is a splendid one to behold
Best of luck Jennifer! We love you
Shane54 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote