Seles - Henin - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 18th, 2003, 12:39 PM   #1
Christian78

Christian78 has disabled reputation
Seles - Henin

Pretty impressive performance by Seles, "crushing" Dechy on clay..I think she even can give Henin some trouble today..Henin has not played in this tournament, and might be flying too high after the victory against Serena..Comments?
Christian78 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 18th, 2003, 12:40 PM   #2
country flag per4ever
Team WTAworld

per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of
I think you need to check other threads...or at least start following the tournament.

Justine already crushed Dally in the second round 6-3 6-0, so she did play
per4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18th, 2003, 02:35 PM   #3
Christian78

Talking Dont be..

Snappy against me.. I have followed the tournament, but forgot that Henin beat our little excotic girl Dally..at least she got a walk over against Fernandez..my main point was anyway, that I think Seles needs this win and will take it..her victory against Dechy was superb, even Dechy played rather unconsistently against the girl from Venezuela (Vento). Regarding other threads, I am a new user, and have not yet browsed through this great forum

Regards.

PS: You did not make a single comment regarding the match though..
Old Apr 18th, 2003, 02:54 PM   #4
country flag Glenn

Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by per4ever
I think you need to check other threads...or at least start following the tournament.

Justine already crushed Dally in the second round 6-3 6-0, so she did play
So it's not just against me that you're rude and cocky, I guess it must be your personality...

Christian, mistaking is human
I think both players have a good chance to win this match.
Seles was obviously on fire against Dechy, but I think I would have to give the small advantage to Justine, who's been really ripping the draws on clay.

~|~ Justine Henin-Hardenne ~|~ ~|~ Karolina Sprem ~|~ ~|~ Ashley Harkleroad~|~ ~|~ Marissa Irvin ~|~ ~|~ Corina Morariu ~|~ ~|~ Anna Kournikova ~|~ ~|~ Clarisa Fernandez ~|~ ~|~ Flavia Pennetta ~|~ ~|~ Iroda Tulyaganova ~|~ ~|~ Lina Krasnoroutskaya ~|~ ~|~ Denisa Chladkova ~|~ ~|~ Patty Schnyder ~|~ ~|~ Aniko Kapros ~|~ ~|~ Daja Bedanova ~|~ ~|~ Maja Matevzic ~|~ ~|~ Alexandra Stevenson ~|~
Glenn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18th, 2003, 03:30 PM   #5
Christian78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn
So it's not just against me that you're rude and cocky, I guess it must be your personality...

Christian, mistaking is human
I think both players have a good chance to win this match.
Seles was obviously on fire against Dechy, but I think I would have to give the small advantage to Justine, who's been really ripping the draws on clay.
Thanks Glenn... we have to see, the match starts in 30 min

Have a nice eastern!

Regards.