Russia is guilty as fuck in trying to keep Saddam in power - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 17th, 2003, 06:14 PM   #2
country flag BritneySpearsIsHot

BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future
Rumours were the Russian Embassy in Baghdad had Saddam and were helping him flee, which makes them as bad as Saddam, but this is unconfirmed
BritneySpearsIsHot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2003, 06:23 PM   #3
country flag Dava

Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future
Oh god the cold war could start again! But hey at least we have all the lovely Russian tennis players!!
ALSO STARRING
THE GIRLS ON TOUR!

ASAGOE~BOVINA~JANKOVIC~MOLIK
MYSKINA~SCHNYDER~ZVONAREVA

THE YOUNG GUNS

BACSINSZKY~CHAKVATADZE~IVANOVIC
JACKSON~KIRILENKO~LINETSKAYA
MAKAROVA~MIRZA

THE COMEBACK KIDS

BEYGELZIMER~DOKIC~HARKLEROAD
SPREM~VAKULENKO

Dava is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2003, 06:26 PM   #4
country flag ys
Adrenaline junkie

ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute
It is a well known fact, that a group of retired Russian generals spent many monthes in Baghdad helping Saddam to prepare for this war. Given the results, US should appreciate what Russia was doing..

"the words “insane” and “insane person” and “lunatic” shall include every idiot, lunatic, insane person, and person non compos mentis" 1 U.S.C. §1

PLAY TENNIS!
ys is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2003, 06:31 PM   #5
country flag roots

roots is a name known to all roots is a name known to all roots is a name known to all roots is a name known to all roots is a name known to all roots is a name known to all roots is a name known to all roots is a name known to all roots is a name known to all roots is a name known to all roots is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by ys
It is a well known fact, that a group of retired Russian generals spent many monthes in Baghdad helping Saddam to prepare for this war. Given the results, US should appreciate what Russia was doing..
Great comment
roots is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2003, 06:59 PM   #6
eshell

eshell has disabled reputation
How did this issue become so oversimplified? There are complex reasons for each nation to defend its interests in Iraq.

If, CKB, you believe the party line that the US' only interest was to liberate the Iraqi people, then you have more research to do.

I, for one, refuse to make this an issue of absolutes. Each nation acts in its own self-interest based on many factors including: politics, economics, and history.
Old Apr 17th, 2003, 08:40 PM   #7
eshell

LOL! I would not stalk anyone on a website. I work on a college campus. Forgive me if I'm used to open discussions where I'm allowed to have a dissenting opinion.

In the future, I will avoid CKB threads to abate any appearances of stalking.
Old Apr 17th, 2003, 08:45 PM   #8
country flag Car Key Boi

Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by eshell
If, CKB, you believe the party line that the US' only interest was to liberate the Iraqi people, then you have more research to do.
lolll, yuo got me wrong there - from the get go i've always stated on numerous occasions that we aint going to war for the benefit of the Iraqi people - their freedom was a pleasant bonus
Car Key Boi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2003, 08:47 PM   #9
eshell

DeuceDiva, I'll save the treatise for later.

If I typed an exegesis on this site, carpal tunnel syndrome would ensue.

Please accept my apologies for appearing to be against CKB. I enjoy reading his posts!

DD, hit me up sometime. I think that I would enjoy vibing with you.
Old Apr 17th, 2003, 08:48 PM   #10
country flag Car Key Boi

Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajangurl
Key Boi- me thinks yuo have another Roger on your hands trolling your troll threads How does it feel to be urm *stalked*
lol, i don't think she's stalking me and even if she was it's all good

after all, i stalk YUO

really i do, if i see that a fav poster of mine has made a reply in a thread (and the topic can be something that i have no interest in like soccer for example) then i'm gonna take a look to see what my gurl has to say for herself
Old Apr 17th, 2003, 09:04 PM   #11
country flag Car Key Boi

Quote:
Originally Posted by bajangurl
Oh, is eshell a she?? You already figured that out eh? It figure you won't mind her stalkign you but you mind Roger doing it

eshell- be my guess- he is an attention seeking whore
that's a point, what happened to Roger? i haven't seen him since Poe layed a smackdown on him

Roger was/is werd a few days ago he made a reference to a couple of posts i made on ANOTHER site, the tennisrulz.com board - and i had no memory of the posts in question - and i don't disbelieve him, i'm sure i did make the posts in question, but the thing is, he seems to have a better indepth knowledge of my posts than what i do

he's like the record keeper of CKB posts/threads
Old Apr 17th, 2003, 09:13 PM   #12
eshell

Yikes!

Eshell is definitely a he. (Although there's nothing wrong being called a 'she')

I misunderstood CKB. Eshell stands corrected.

Old Apr 17th, 2003, 09:16 PM   #13
country flag Car Key Boi

Quote:
Originally Posted by eshell
Yikes!

Eshell is definitely a he. (Although there's nothing wrong being called a 'she')

I misunderstood CKB. Eshell stands corrected.

lolllll sorry for the mixup

Car Key Boi stands corrected
Old Apr 17th, 2003, 09:23 PM   #14
eshell

I agree with you, DD, the format has some blame. I think that I get worked up because oftentimes the balance of opinions seems lost.

Thanks for your patience.
Old Apr 17th, 2003, 11:23 PM   #15
country flag *JR*

*JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute
Roger was in that (there actually is a) real world out there. Nice to know I've been missed. As the thread about stalking here in NT was locked, I posted my final "setting the record str8 on that" in Bugs, Errors & Questions, where Poe said it belonged. And those who would see it as something one should be upset about are way too thin skinned. (But then ppl here can be about even criticism of the public figures in the WTA). For Da Boi to mention ME referring to something on Tennisrulz is weird, when HE started a specific thread about that board. BTW, I still think Da Boi is smart and funny, but the episode mentioned, and his "...then yuo=owned" thing on so many war threads simply prove he's also arrogant.