Ace Magazine - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 17th, 2003, 12:22 PM   #1
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Ace Magazine

it's out today and Daniela is on front cover
and got a nice interview with some great pics

anyone got a scanner can post it onto here
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 17th, 2003, 12:51 PM   #2
country flag GrahamD

GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoiledEgg
it's out today and Daniela is on front cover
and got a nice interview with some great pics

anyone got a scanner can post it onto here
Thanks for the info - I'm off down the shops straight after work!!

2,596,944 hits since 2003

GrahamD is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2003, 02:27 PM   #3
country flag moogle san

moogle san has disabled reputation
ace? what is ace magazine
never heard of that before... just hope it is a tennis magazine, cos the last I want is another kournikova.
however, the name 'ace' suggests that it is a tennis magazine right?

Daniela Hantuchova!" (IW2002)

Don't mind me... I'm constantly

Thinking disturbs the inner peace

"I noticed tonight that the world has been turning
While I've been stuck here withering away"
Keane - Can't Stop Now
moogle san is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2003, 03:04 PM   #4
country flag HantuchovaSweFan

HantuchovaSweFan is a glorious beacon of light HantuchovaSweFan is a glorious beacon of light HantuchovaSweFan is a glorious beacon of light HantuchovaSweFan is a glorious beacon of light HantuchovaSweFan is a glorious beacon of light HantuchovaSweFan is a glorious beacon of light HantuchovaSweFan is a glorious beacon of light HantuchovaSweFan is a glorious beacon of light HantuchovaSweFan is a glorious beacon of light HantuchovaSweFan is a glorious beacon of light HantuchovaSweFan is a glorious beacon of light
Thank for the information!!

Hope I found one copy here ;D

Founs this:

http://www.lta.org.uk/news/

Same nice dress at the cover and most improved player award

Queen Elizabeth I

Marie Curie

Jacqueline Kennedy

Daniela Hantuchova

Last edited by HantuchovaSweFan : Apr 17th, 2003 at 03:26 PM.
HantuchovaSweFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2003, 03:39 PM   #5
country flag moogle san

just checked the link: is that really Dani on the cover

It's the same dress but her face looks so completely different, I dunno...

I prefer by far the more natural look on the nasdaq-pic swefan posted
that's the Dani I know it's more -like

Keane - Can't Stop Now
Old Apr 17th, 2003, 04:36 PM   #6
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
yes thats really Daniela on the cover

not sure if its available outside UK
but you can order it from that website as a back copy
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2003, 05:44 PM   #7
country flag joegerardi

joegerardi is a glorious beacon of light joegerardi is a glorious beacon of light joegerardi is a glorious beacon of light joegerardi is a glorious beacon of light joegerardi is a glorious beacon of light joegerardi is a glorious beacon of light joegerardi is a glorious beacon of light joegerardi is a glorious beacon of light joegerardi is a glorious beacon of light joegerardi is a glorious beacon of light joegerardi is a glorious beacon of light
Dear God in heaven! Somebody PLEASE show me where I can order that! I can't find the link...

..Joe

Old Apr 17th, 2003, 06:22 PM   #8
country flag GrahamD

GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by joegerardi
Dear God in heaven! Somebody PLEASE show me where I can order that! I can't find the link...

..Joe

Ace is easily found in most UK bookshops but I am a bit worried by this, it looks like someone else is wearing our Dani's dress. Further investigation required as I didn't make it to the shops today.

Old Apr 17th, 2003, 08:01 PM   #9
country flag joegerardi

joegerardi is a glorious beacon of light joegerardi is a glorious beacon of light joegerardi is a glorious beacon of light joegerardi is a glorious beacon of light joegerardi is a glorious beacon of light joegerardi is a glorious beacon of light joegerardi is a glorious beacon of light joegerardi is a glorious beacon of light joegerardi is a glorious beacon of light joegerardi is a glorious beacon of light joegerardi is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrahamD
Ace is easily found in most UK bookshops but I am a bit worried by this, it looks like someone else is wearing our Dani's dress. Further investigation required as I didn't make it to the shops today.
No, that IS our Dani. Without being a pig about it, you can easily recognize her body by its tone - especially in the biceps - the shape of her shoulders, and of course, the sunburn on her chest. (Many have commented on that in another thread.) Someone parted her hair on the side for that shot, and made her up a lot more than usual. Sure makes her look a little older, doesn't it? And a little more glamourous, too, I think.

..Joe
Old Apr 17th, 2003, 08:20 PM   #10
country flag GrahamD

Quote:
Originally Posted by joegerardi
No, that IS our Dani. Without being a pig about it, you can easily recognize her body by its tone - especially in the biceps - the shape of her shoulders, and of course, the sunburn on her chest. (Many have commented on that in another thread.) Someone parted her hair on the side for that shot, and made her up a lot more than usual. Sure makes her look a little older, doesn't it? And a little more glamourous, too, I think.

..Joe
OK guys - if you want me to get you a copy, email me your address at GPDuke@aol.com and I'll whizz up the shops tomorrow before they shut for Easter. (This offer is only open to the regular gang, you know who you are!!).

Old Apr 17th, 2003, 09:20 PM   #11
country flag moogle san

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrahamD

Ace is easily found in most UK bookshops but I am a bit worried by this, it looks like someone else is wearing our Dani's dress.
that's what I meant graham.

I'm totally pissed right now but I'll try to get sober till the match starts - it's not my fault... wish me luck

Keane - Can't Stop Now
Old Apr 18th, 2003, 10:23 AM   #12
country flag GrahamD

Oh boy!!Are you guys in for a treat

I've just gone and got a few copies of said magazine. Joe - your copy is in the post!! Anyone else want one who hasn't said yet can have it free of charge (regular party-goers only) - just send me your address and I'll send it on. Here's a tempter for you.....

Front cover - you've seen.
Page 20 - Dani in cream dress with red flowers (the one she wore to some dinner function last year)
Page 21 - Full page pic in skimpy black top and denim skirt
Page 22 - Full page pic same as above, different angle
Page 23 - Feature on Dani
Page 32 - Stunning full page pic in cream dress with red flowers

The only disappointing thing is that Dani only came second in the poll as sexiest tennis player. Some dimbo Russian blonde won it There are also some lovely pics of Elena D, Anastasia and Jelena.

Old Apr 18th, 2003, 11:09 AM   #13
country flag joegerardi

Graham:
That was very cool of you. Thanks much.

..Joe
Old Apr 18th, 2003, 02:50 PM   #14
dhnet2

dhnet2 has disabled reputation
I did a few poor scans guys

Very poor

here
dhnet2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18th, 2003, 03:32 PM   #15
country flag joegerardi

That cover shot is just 'king AWESOME!

..Joe