Differences between Prince Racquet Series. - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 30th, 2014, 12:29 AM   #1
country flag jarko111

jarko111 is a splendid one to behold jarko111 is a splendid one to behold jarko111 is a splendid one to behold jarko111 is a splendid one to behold jarko111 is a splendid one to behold jarko111 is a splendid one to behold jarko111 is a splendid one to behold jarko111 is a splendid one to behold jarko111 is a splendid one to behold jarko111 is a splendid one to behold jarko111 is a splendid one to behold
Differences between Prince Racquet Series.

I am shamelessly or maybe a bit shamefully (starting a whole thread) asking for help in the research of an essay I am thinking about for a class. An essay on the differences between a family or group of items.
One of my friends is doing an essay on the different kinds of samurai swords.
I want to do one on the difference between the newer prince racquet series or any racquet brand with groupings. Certainly would be original considering the class.

In 2014 Prince has
Warrior
Tour
Tour Team
Rebel
Exo3
o3

Even with Babolat you can buy a AeroPro Drive, and Aeropro Team, Pure Strike, Pure Strike Tour...

I have googled "differences between different prince racquets" and can't find anything besides old messageboards at tenniswarehouse.

I don't need you all to write an essay for me, but maybe just point me in the right direction, give me a few distinguishing characteristics.
For example: John Isner and Marion Bartoli play with WARRIOR. Ferrer and almost all the Male Spaniards play with TOUR. Janokovic and Zvonereva play with a multitude of different colored o3's.
Hantuchova and a few other Slovaks or Czechs play with Tour Teams.
Is the Warrior basically a powerful stick?
Is the Tour basically a baseliner, clay court stick?

Why does someone play with a Warrior over a Tour?
Why is "TEAM" often thrown behind a popular model of racquets like with the Babolats? Nadal plays with an Aeropro Drive. But the Aeropro Team is basically the same color scheme, etc? You'd never know the difference with the paint jobs?

I'm so lost. And I understand people pick what is best for them and their games. Like how in Harry Potter the wand picks the wizard.

Last edited by jarko111 : Jan 30th, 2014 at 12:35 AM.
jarko111 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote