Caption this (Capriati photo) - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 17th, 2003, 02:08 AM   #1
country flag MarcusRock

MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice
Caption this (Capriati photo)

"n I am more of a retard, yes." - gogomaggie
"she has a face of a cereal killer" - Naldo, on Serena Williams
Every post you make : Every dumb mistake : I'll be watching you
MarcusRock is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 17th, 2003, 02:14 AM   #2
country flag AjdeNate!
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.

AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute
"Hello, yes Justine? Ok, so what did you do to beat Serena? Help a sister out!!"
AjdeNate! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2003, 02:16 AM   #3
country flag Jarrett
Don't mess with Texas!

Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of
It is just me or do you take some of the worst pictures. lol The player eye's are closed or they look all annoyed at the person taking the picture. Got any pics of Monica? lol
"Gee, Quinn... I hope that little foray of yours into Geekland just now is the result of heat exhaustion, and not an unpleasant side effect of all that tutoring. I mean, you're not turning into a brain, are you?" -- Sandi

Jarrett is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2003, 02:36 AM   #4
gourownway

gourownway is just really nice gourownway is just really nice gourownway is just really nice gourownway is just really nice gourownway is just really nice gourownway is just really nice gourownway is just really nice gourownway is just really nice gourownway is just really nice gourownway is just really nice gourownway is just really nice
Maybe she is protecting her eyes from the flash of the camera...

Sorry, someone had to say it!!!
gourownway is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2003, 02:36 AM   #5
country flag Havok
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute
"hey, yeah it's me. so where did u hide my secret stash????? yes shit i got the money. so where do ya wanna meet. oh shoot sorry gotta call you back, i gotta sign something for these darn people.call u later"

Havok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2003, 02:40 AM   #6
country flag CJ07

CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute
Yes did you get my order?
I want extra fudge

good one Seles
CJ07 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2003, 02:56 AM   #7
country flag MarcusRock

MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarrett
It is just me or do you take some of the worst pictures. lol The player eye's are closed or they look all annoyed at the person taking the picture. Got any pics of Monica? lol
Dude, have you seen my picture thread? Most of the players there look happy as f*ck to be graced with my camera lens. I'll be bumping it up shortly so keep an eye out for it.
Old Apr 17th, 2003, 03:01 AM   #8
country flag Jarrett
Don't mess with Texas!

Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of
I have seen your photos. And the photos I was able to load looked mad/not interested. Yahoo! Photo is so slow. ie Stevenson. Please don't take offence.
"Gee, Quinn... I hope that little foray of yours into Geekland just now is the result of heat exhaustion, and not an unpleasant side effect of all that tutoring. I mean, you're not turning into a brain, are you?" -- Sandi

Jarrett is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2003, 03:30 AM   #9
Zenith

Zenith is just really nice Zenith is just really nice Zenith is just really nice Zenith is just really nice Zenith is just really nice Zenith is just really nice Zenith is just really nice Zenith is just really nice Zenith is just really nice Zenith is just really nice Zenith is just really nice
That party last night totally rocks.....ahhh man watch this stupid bitch. I ask her to get me some slims and she comes with a pen.
Zenith is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2003, 03:33 AM   #10
country flag GBFH
College Grad

GBFH has a reputation beyond repute GBFH has a reputation beyond repute GBFH has a reputation beyond repute GBFH has a reputation beyond repute GBFH has a reputation beyond repute GBFH has a reputation beyond repute GBFH has a reputation beyond repute GBFH has a reputation beyond repute GBFH has a reputation beyond repute GBFH has a reputation beyond repute GBFH has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenith
That party last night totally rocks.....ahhh man watch this stupid bitch. I ask her to get me some slims and she comes with a pen.
we have the winner
GBFH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2003, 03:36 AM   #11
country flag MarcusRock

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDiva
marcusrock...i have seen your photos...and you definitely cannot the light...
I can so the light and my light eclipses your light not to mention your shadows. Let's not even discuss fokus. LOL.
Old Apr 17th, 2003, 03:41 AM   #12
country flag MarcusRock

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDiva
marcus you couldn't discuss fokus right now because at this moment your light is waaaay out of fokus, ok? lol...
Someone is itching to have my light (and shadows) proven to them
Old Apr 17th, 2003, 05:01 AM   #13
country flag Spirit
Women's locker room towel-guy

Spirit has much to be proud of Spirit has much to be proud of Spirit has much to be proud of Spirit has much to be proud of Spirit has much to be proud of Spirit has much to be proud of Spirit has much to be proud of Spirit has much to be proud of Spirit has much to be proud of Spirit has much to be proud of Spirit has much to be proud of
Hello, security? This is Jennifer Capriati. Listen, there's a guy here with a camera who's been stalking me all day.
Spirit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2003, 05:09 AM   #14
SerenasMelons

SerenasMelons is just really nice SerenasMelons is just really nice SerenasMelons is just really nice SerenasMelons is just really nice SerenasMelons is just really nice SerenasMelons is just really nice SerenasMelons is just really nice SerenasMelons is just really nice SerenasMelons is just really nice SerenasMelons is just really nice SerenasMelons is just really nice
Very funny, Naldo and Spirit...lmao!!
SerenasMelons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2003, 05:40 AM   #15
country flag Brian Stewart
Plainclothes Division

Brian Stewart has a reputation beyond repute Brian Stewart has a reputation beyond repute Brian Stewart has a reputation beyond repute Brian Stewart has a reputation beyond repute Brian Stewart has a reputation beyond repute Brian Stewart has a reputation beyond repute Brian Stewart has a reputation beyond repute Brian Stewart has a reputation beyond repute Brian Stewart has a reputation beyond repute Brian Stewart has a reputation beyond repute Brian Stewart has a reputation beyond repute
"Yeah, I want you to take him out. That's T... E... "

or

Jen: "... blah blah blah blah...."

Fan: "Jen, would you sign this for me?"

Jen: "...blah blah... yeah, sure... *scribble*... there you go... blah blah..."

Fan: "Thanks, Jen, for ..cosigning my loan... sucker."

or

"Yeah, I can hear you now. Who the @&*&$% is this?"

or

"What do you mean what am I wearing?"

or

"Okay, Matthew, I'll grab some lubricants on the way home."