Tippin' Easy- Fed Cup - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 28th, 2014, 07:56 PM   #1
country flag Davidspell

Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of
Tippin' Easy- Fed Cup

Tippin' Easy

Fed Cup 2014

The players will be placed in a knock-out system. Every player will send 3 picks per day, please see * at the bottom of this paragraph,of the players that he or she thinks that will win with their scores. The players with the best picks and scores will reach the next round. The points given will be based on the points of the respective tournament. Is something like Tennis Tipping but easier.

* In the semi-finals- 2 picks
In the final- 1 pick

How to determine the winner:

1.) Good picks
2.) Set ratios (The players will send the exact scores, not only set ratios)
3.) Set 1 (The player with the nearer score to the real one, win)
4.) Set 2
a.) Set 3, if applicable

If after this, the players are tied they will send for the next round. The winner of this match will face with the same scores the player that was supposed to face that round.

In case of a tie in the final, the two players will send their picks for the first round of the next week tournament. The tournament will be the same for both.

Please PM me if you have any question! Hope you like it!

Strasbourg Champion

Current live ranking: #50

Paula Badosa Gibert
Davidspell is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 28th, 2014, 08:05 PM   #2
Milan.

Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tippin' Easy- Fed Cup

In for Serbia

Sabine Lisicki ♦ Maria Sharapova ♦ Petra Kvitova
Jelena Jankovic ♦ Venus Williams

Milan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2014, 08:15 PM   #3
country flag Davidspell

Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of

Teams that have committed:

USA

Cooper96- Captain
Zenith.
randy72391

Poland

MichaelN- Captain
Szymon
mariusz_pol

India

jankimfan- Captain
the jackal

Chile

Chilenaitor- Captain

Canada

Drake1980- Captain

Serbia

Milan.
Igorche

Belgium

piloudethuin01- Captain

Puerto Rico

Davidspell- Captain

Tentative Draw:

Quarter-Finals:

[1] USA vs Canada
Serbia vs [3] India
[4] Chile vs Belgium
Puerto Rico vs [2] Poland

Semi-Finals

[1] USA vs Serbia
w/o vs Puerto Rico

Matches in World Group Play-offs:

Pool A:

India
Poland

Pool B:

Canada
Chile
Belgium

Strasbourg Champion

Paula Badosa Gibert

Last edited by Davidspell : Feb 10th, 2014 at 12:08 AM.
Old Jan 28th, 2014, 09:20 PM   #4
country flag Zenith.

Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute

Confirmed for US
Nastia Mona Venus

R.I.P. Bally - you will always be remembered
Zenith. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2014, 09:27 PM   #5
country flag MichaelN

MichaelN has a brilliant future MichaelN has a brilliant future MichaelN has a brilliant future MichaelN has a brilliant future MichaelN has a brilliant future MichaelN has a brilliant future MichaelN has a brilliant future MichaelN has a brilliant future MichaelN has a brilliant future MichaelN has a brilliant future MichaelN has a brilliant future

In for Pologne

New Favourite Maria Sharapova

Always with you Ana Ivanović
MichaelN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2014, 01:18 AM   #6
country flag jankimfan

jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute

Confirmed for India...

Anyone wants to join...buji, the jackal, jool, Kunal, adi1987 , LUVMIRZA, missvarsha, anyone please???

Thanks to bobito for providing me with JJ avatar

Blessed are the pure in heart,
for they will see God

Last edited by jankimfan : Jan 29th, 2014 at 07:55 AM.
jankimfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2014, 01:31 AM   #7
country flag the jackal

the jackal is a glorious beacon of light the jackal is a glorious beacon of light the jackal is a glorious beacon of light the jackal is a glorious beacon of light the jackal is a glorious beacon of light the jackal is a glorious beacon of light the jackal is a glorious beacon of light the jackal is a glorious beacon of light the jackal is a glorious beacon of light the jackal is a glorious beacon of light the jackal is a glorious beacon of light

In for India
the jackal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2014, 03:40 AM   #8
country flag Chilenaitor

Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future

In for Chile
Chilenaitor is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2014, 06:58 AM   #9
country flag Szymon

Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold

In for Poland
Szymon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2014, 07:50 AM   #10
country flag piloudethuin01

piloudethuin01 is just really nice piloudethuin01 is just really nice piloudethuin01 is just really nice piloudethuin01 is just really nice piloudethuin01 is just really nice piloudethuin01 is just really nice piloudethuin01 is just really nice piloudethuin01 is just really nice piloudethuin01 is just really nice piloudethuin01 is just really nice piloudethuin01 is just really nice

go Belgium.......
piloudethuin01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2014, 05:50 PM   #11
country flag Cooper96

Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of

In for US
Tennis Tipping: CH: 16 Current: 16 Champion: 2013 ITF Montpellier, 2013 ITF Astana, 2013 ITF Donetsk, 2013 ITF Madrid
CYP: CH: 22 Current: 27 Champion: 2013 Birmingham
Tennis Tipping Doubles: CH: 104 Current: 119 Champion: 2013 ITF Croissy Beaubourg, 2013 ITF Olomouc, 2013 ITF Donetsk, 2013 ITF Braunschweig, 2014 ITF Launceston
Cooper96 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2014, 10:14 PM   #12
country flag Igorche

Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute

In for Serbia
Bojana Jovanovski/Jelena Janković/Ana Ivanović/Vesna Dolonc/Aleksandra Krunić/Jovana Jakšić/Ivana Jorović/Doroteja Erić/Katarina Jokić/Nina Stojanović/Dejana Radanović/Nikolina Jović/Natalija Kostić/Tamara Čurović/Jelena Dokić/Kristina Mladenović/Andrea Petković
Igorche is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2014, 10:16 PM   #13
country flag Igorche

Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute

Serbian flag is not blue white red it is red blue and white.
Bojana Jovanovski/Jelena Janković/Ana Ivanović/Vesna Dolonc/Aleksandra Krunić/Jovana Jakšić/Ivana Jorović/Doroteja Erić/Katarina Jokić/Nina Stojanović/Dejana Radanović/Nikolina Jović/Natalija Kostić/Tamara Čurović/Jelena Dokić/Kristina Mladenović/Andrea Petković
Igorche is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2014, 11:27 AM   #14
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

In for Estonia

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2014, 11:50 AM   #15
country flag Davidspell

In for Puerto Rico!

Strasbourg Champion

Paula Badosa Gibert