*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 5. - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 9th, 2014, 06:53 PM   #121
country flag VIK!

VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 5.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
Twitter:
Nicholas Kyrgios ‏@NickKyrgios 6. Feb. Wishing @vika7 a quick recovery #Champion

victoria azarenka ‏@vika7 7. Feb. @NickKyrgios thank u. That's very nice of u

Advertisement

Old Feb 11th, 2014, 06:45 AM   #122
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIK! View Post
Twitter:
Nicholas Kyrgios ‏@NickKyrgios 6. Feb. Wishing @vika7 a quick recovery #Champion

victoria azarenka ‏@vika7 7. Feb. @NickKyrgios thank u. That's very nice of u

How did he get intrstd in Vika?

Its so boring without Vika. Hope she recovers well for Miami atleast!!

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2014, 10:59 PM   #123
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

It may sound a bit fickle, but, I have barely followed any tennis since the AO. I have no idea what's going on in Doha either.
oh yeah i guess is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2014, 02:38 PM   #124
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future

Don't think the boot is necessarily too bad a sign, there's been a couple of times this season when footballers have been seen wearing them and they play a few days later. She has that charity thing before IW so we'll see if she's fit then.
Old Feb 12th, 2014, 02:41 PM   #125
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

I think the lack of any real information is a bit concerning though. We haven't heard anything. We don't even really know what the injury is.
Old Feb 12th, 2014, 05:24 PM   #126
country flag OnlyTennis

OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all

Quote:
I think the lack of any real information is a bit concerning though. We haven't heard anything. We don't even really know what the injury is.
It feels a little like after Wimbledon...maybe she's working really hard
OnlyTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2014, 10:07 PM   #127
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Does she usually give specific info though? The best we could expect would be a photo on twitter or facebook of her training with her boot off.
Old Feb 12th, 2014, 10:25 PM   #128
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor_Biscan View Post
Does she usually give specific info though? The best we could expect would be a photo on twitter or facebook of her training with her boot off.
Maybe not directly. Normally something is leaked though via Cronin or someone on twitter, which clearly comes from her team. But here there is no information at all.

Even other indirect formats of sharing information, eg. pictures, none as far as I am aware.
Old Feb 13th, 2014, 04:35 AM   #129
Queen V.

Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute

I am really concerned. Last time something like this happened she got fat, so i hope she can still train

Safina Pierce Kournikova Vaidišova Kirilenko Capriati Zvonareva Davenport Ivanovic Hingis Dementieva Venus Jankovic Bencic Chakvetadze Kvitova Schnyder Kuznetsova Myskina Wozniacki Henin Giorgi Svitolina Townsend Schmiedlova Petkovic

AO 95 97 98 99 00 01 02 04 08 12 13 FO 00 01 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 12 14 WC 97 99 00 01 04 05 07 08 11 14 US 97 98 00 01 03 04 06 07
Queen V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2014, 05:33 AM   #130
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Vika View Post
I am really concerned. Last time something like this happened she got fat, so i hope she can still train
got fat... so funny.

i saw something about inflammation in the left foot. whatever it means.

but i also have a feeling that she also wouldn't bother to fly out, for the next event IW and Miami given it's in the states, there is hope that she plays as now she is practically half an american living there. and she needs to do it right, otherwise she can tumble down the ranking very quickly. like maria, a few months out, now she is no. 5.
joshum is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2014, 11:10 AM   #131
country flag ozza

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshum View Post
but i also have a feeling that she also wouldn't bother to fly out, for the next event IW and Miami given it's in the states, there is hope that she plays as now she is practically half an american living there. and she needs to do it right, otherwise she can tumble down the ranking very quickly. like maria, a few months out, now she is no. 5.
If she can play Indian Wells, there's not a chance she's missing it. Indian Wells is basically her home event on the tour. It's where she is based pretty much all year nowadays.
Old Feb 13th, 2014, 11:14 AM   #132
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

I think it's normal that players don't like to talk about injuries much, it makes them look weak. You rarely have prominent players revealing lots of information about their injury, it's part of the game to not talk about this stuff much.

My Tennis Photo Database

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2014, 12:02 PM   #133
country flag Igor_Biscan

Vague but positive from Vika's friend on twitter:

Quote:
Gabrielle Reece ‏@GabbyReece 17h
[Vika] is worthy. Her foot is getting better and better.
Old Feb 13th, 2014, 03:58 PM   #134
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

It's interesting that she's had two foot injuries two years in a row, but on opposite feet. It's not a very common injury, so I wonder if something's wrong with the shoes she wears or maybe she needs orthotics or something.
iGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2014, 03:53 PM   #135
country flag ozza

So they are replaying Azarenka vs Williams from last years Doha final on BT Sport. Vika needs to get back to this form . She looks so sharp!