*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 5. - Page 73 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 10th, 2014, 08:27 PM   #1081
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 5.

That picture. He had it coming though, he wans't very nice on Twitter after Vika lost to Aga IIRC. I suspect he'll drag Vika's name through the dust even more now. I don't think Vika is comfortable or at ease with the situation she's in though.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 11th, 2014, 12:27 AM   #1082
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

The facepalm. The reaction of many people to current tennis "journalism" to be honest.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2014, 01:59 AM   #1083
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all

sigh... you can't blame her. i think she wants to play so badly that she just wants more match play so she will have a tiny chance in USO, the slam that she obviously loves. those are tough opponents. will see.

when does she start?
joshum is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2014, 02:27 AM   #1084
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

The Vikasaurus double-face palm.

Even when she sucks, this girl gives me life.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2014, 09:05 AM   #1085
country flag NewTFDavai

NewTFDavai is a splendid one to behold NewTFDavai is a splendid one to behold NewTFDavai is a splendid one to behold NewTFDavai is a splendid one to behold NewTFDavai is a splendid one to behold NewTFDavai is a splendid one to behold NewTFDavai is a splendid one to behold NewTFDavai is a splendid one to behold NewTFDavai is a splendid one to behold NewTFDavai is a splendid one to behold NewTFDavai is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshum View Post
when does she start?
On Tuesday.

She should have played New Haven instead of Cincy since it is much easier.
NewTFDavai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2014, 06:48 PM   #1086
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

Seeing as I "knew" Ben before he became "famous" and "important" on another tennis forum, this is amazing. Vikasaurus is done with your shit you fake ass pseudo journalists who are really just arrogant, pompous, over exaggerated fans who relish the small amount of "power" they think they have.

He can drag her name through the mud forever if he wants but it won't change that he is, as Serena would say, ugly on the inside. If he wants t be a real journalist he needs to stop being biased. Journalism isn't the same as an Internet forum.
hurricanejeanne is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2014, 06:57 PM   #1087
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future
Not a fan of the Roth but his comments after the aga match were pretty similar to much of those on here - that she really shouldn't be forcing herself to play through these injuries.

Did he really ask her if she went to some Applebees?
Old Aug 11th, 2014, 07:59 PM   #1088
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

They are showing a replay of last year's Cincinnati final in the UK atm. Vika looks so much more aggressive in her play then compared to now. It's safe aggression too. Her ball just looks heavier.
Old Aug 12th, 2014, 01:22 AM   #1089
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Her match is second at 11 on Grandstand () tomorrow and I have work at 2 . I"ll probably have to leave in the middle.

^For me the hardest match to watch is the 2012 US Open final. Both because the way she played was great but also knowing the result.
iGOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2014, 07:08 AM   #1090
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Won't be able to watch any tennis this week GL, Vika!
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2014, 07:53 AM   #1091
country flag NewTFDavai

NewTFDavai is a splendid one to behold NewTFDavai is a splendid one to behold NewTFDavai is a splendid one to behold NewTFDavai is a splendid one to behold NewTFDavai is a splendid one to behold NewTFDavai is a splendid one to behold NewTFDavai is a splendid one to behold NewTFDavai is a splendid one to behold NewTFDavai is a splendid one to behold NewTFDavai is a splendid one to behold NewTFDavai is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
They are showing a replay of last year's Cincinnati final in the UK atm. Vika looks so much more aggressive in her play then compared to now. It's safe aggression too. Her ball just looks heavier.
Haha, that is why I read this on twitter "Look at me watching Serena play Azarenka with high blood pressure not knowing it was a match played in 2013"

PS: I am scared for today http://instagram.com/p/rmdG99yqPm/

Last edited by NewTFDavai : Aug 12th, 2014 at 02:40 PM.
NewTFDavai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2014, 03:21 PM   #1092
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

Seems she might have come to her senses and has withdrawn.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2014, 03:22 PM   #1093
country flag Mustafina

Mustafina has a brilliant future Mustafina has a brilliant future Mustafina has a brilliant future Mustafina has a brilliant future Mustafina has a brilliant future Mustafina has a brilliant future Mustafina has a brilliant future Mustafina has a brilliant future Mustafina has a brilliant future Mustafina has a brilliant future Mustafina has a brilliant future

Hopefully it's more preventive than serious.
Old Aug 12th, 2014, 03:25 PM   #1094
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, now I just hope she can be fit for the US Open.
Old Aug 12th, 2014, 03:29 PM   #1095
country flag Hyacinth
Only Vika

Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all

Wise decision for both US open and future.
Hyacinth is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote