*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 5. - Page 65 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 3rd, 2014, 07:17 PM   #961
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 5.

Bleh, well this whole season is a bust so if she withdraws from the rest of the summer swing, I wouldn't blame her.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 3rd, 2014, 07:26 PM   #962
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

That must be so frustrating for Vika...

Thanks for the pics, Jimmie.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2014, 07:52 PM   #963
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

According to her interview for All Access Hour she's "feeling great" and the bandage "is just a precaution". The photos and Jimmie's reports tell a different story of course. We'll have to wait and see...
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Old Aug 3rd, 2014, 08:08 PM   #964
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute
I'm starting to get very worried. This season is looking like a total wash, and she honestly seems unable to stay healthy. I hope she does have some Golovin-like issue and retire early.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

ATP: Novak Djoković

Crazy Frenches! Gilles Simon | Alizé Cornet
iGOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2014, 09:35 PM   #965
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Not another injury.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2014, 10:06 PM   #966
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully it's just one of those I'm practicing so much stress strain since her body probably isn't used to being on court as much this year.
Old Aug 3rd, 2014, 11:53 PM   #967
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute
Vika is a fucking Sith and enjoys every second of our suffering. The sooner we all admit that she is a sadistic bitch who toys with our emotions, the better off we will be.

Take me now, my Sith Princess!!!

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs

Last edited by miffedmax : Aug 4th, 2014 at 03:13 AM.
miffedmax is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2014, 03:25 AM   #968
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all

looking at the grimaces, i'd say there is strain on her thigh not from the matches but from practice in standford. you don't put on strapping for precaution. of course she wouldn't admit that during WTA access. but she didn't look too happy in the interview as well. she really needs to start winning those matches she should win, otherwise it will slumps her for a period, and it may be too late as the tour goes faster and faster by new talents. it will be a test of her character, to be frustrated but to keep on working and have faith that she will get back to form.
joshum is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2014, 09:06 AM   #969
country flag Katyushenjka

Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
Well, this wasn't looking too promising.

She practiced for a while and then they stopped, she sat down and kept massaging her thigh why Sam was talking to her for a long while.

After 15 minutes of talking between them, she left the court, everyone in her team looking rather unhappy

I hope it's not serious
Katyushenjka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2014, 01:07 PM   #970
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future

Shouldn't really be carrying a muscle injury into tournaments after 4 weeks training/practice. Training is a controlled environment so if she felt something - anything - she should stop, rest and treatment for a week and the muscle would heal.

About her performance level, it's not bad really. As good or better than most of her hardcourt matches last summer, if she'd played a couple of rounds and then lost 6-4 7-6 to Venus in a decent match later in the tournament people would have been pretty positive. I don't really think she needs lots of matches, she didn't look rusty to me, just played at a "C" level by her standards while Venus was a "B" (and hit form in the tiebreak). If she has a minor muscle strain she really needs less matches, not more.
Old Aug 4th, 2014, 03:49 PM   #971
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

I would like to see Vika team up with her fellow invalid Kiri (again).

No, not just because I would at lot (although I would).

I think it would be could for both of them because they could get some more court time in and get to face some more pressure situations just to get their respective heads back in the game.

Plus the adorability factor is pretty much off the charts.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2014, 08:31 PM   #972
country flag Royalfox

Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all

Dont worry guys , i support her bcoz she is a fighter & a fighter always fights back , no matter how deep are they in that shit , i still believe & always believe in her fighting attitude .
Old Aug 4th, 2014, 09:17 PM   #973
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute

Alize Cornet just won Lauren Davis 6-3 7-5. So we shall see this again:

Exordes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2014, 09:19 PM   #974
country flag Natural Joe

Do we know on which day they're going to play?
Old Aug 5th, 2014, 07:17 AM   #975
country flag Natural Joe

Fourth on CC today, not before 8 pm local time.