*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 5. - Page 49 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 25th, 2014, 02:32 PM   #721
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 5.

NID they'd take forever, they've been playing for almost 2 hours and they've barely started the 3rd set. I'd be surprised if they finish in the next 2 hours.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 25th, 2014, 03:19 PM   #722
country flag Mustafina

Mustafina has much to be proud of Mustafina has much to be proud of Mustafina has much to be proud of Mustafina has much to be proud of Mustafina has much to be proud of Mustafina has much to be proud of Mustafina has much to be proud of Mustafina has much to be proud of Mustafina has much to be proud of Mustafina has much to be proud of Mustafina has much to be proud of

Mayer wins!

Vika up next.
Old Jun 25th, 2014, 05:47 PM   #723
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

No thanks to Vika for making me stay up until past 3am to watch her lose to a standard top 50 player having the flukiest match of her life.

Seriously, that was pathetic, Vika.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2014, 05:49 PM   #724
country flag goOudinUSA
USA 2:1 Ghana

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Vika

Bally

Tim Howard
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2014, 05:52 PM   #725
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

That missed drive volley at 4-4* 15-0 on Bojana's serve was probably the turning point. Vika won three straight games from 1-4 and had all the momentum.

Then 40-15 5-6 and losing 4 straight points to gift away the match.

That one's gonna hurt...

At least she's fit and we finally saw some high quality points in the third set among all that otherworldly fuckery.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2014, 05:53 PM   #726
country flag cocoblush

cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all

gutted
cocoblush is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2014, 05:54 PM   #727
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

I wish Vika would go back to her scrub-demolishing days already. Seriously I don't think we can blame this on her lay-off anymore. She was pulling off difficult shots while missing embarrassingly easy sitters on key points. That's just a lack of concentration right there and the more she keeps losing these matches the longer she'll struggle with it.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2014, 05:54 PM   #728
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute

This feels a little bit similar to Vika's loss to Camila Giorgi in Eastbourne. Somehow the match was lost during those last crucial points. Bojana Jovanovski seemed to find her peak performance just for this match, and Vika lost last 5 points in a row in her last service game.
Exordes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2014, 05:55 PM   #729
country flag Mustafina

Mustafina has much to be proud of Mustafina has much to be proud of Mustafina has much to be proud of Mustafina has much to be proud of Mustafina has much to be proud of Mustafina has much to be proud of Mustafina has much to be proud of Mustafina has much to be proud of Mustafina has much to be proud of Mustafina has much to be proud of Mustafina has much to be proud of

It wasn't a huge disaster. Vika simply made too many errors at crucial points. Her FH was also a mess. It's just a pity that there ranking points up for grabs this tournament and she wasted the chance.

But that was the best I've seen her serve for the past 12 months. If she can keep it up, she'll bounce back on the hardcourts.
Old Jun 25th, 2014, 05:55 PM   #730
Andreas
секси

Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute

Another 3rd set 5-7 loss? Did she injure her foot or her brain?

Oh well, nice to have her back at least.

VICTORIA AZARENKA

Andreas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2014, 05:58 PM   #731
country flag cocoblush

cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all

I hope she works her ass of in the summer training block and double bagels all the players that have beaten her this year at the US open Series...I live in hope!
cocoblush is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2014, 06:04 PM   #732
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Serve was also working quite well today it has to be said. If she stops being an utter mug on BPs and on return in general she might start to win matches again soon. Playing well on big points is also a confidence thing so that will hopefully come back with time. I think she will be glad that she can move on to HC now.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2014, 06:11 PM   #733
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully this will fire her up even more. She missed so many easy putaways at crucial stages of the match, but between them it was actually a high quality 3rd set. I still can´t at the serving from Jovanovski. Usually she caves in like somebody put a knife in her back during the service motion. The worrisome part might be that Jovanovski usually only looks good, when the opponents one-dimensional pace cannot trouble her and she has time to execute, therefore all her career-performances against Wozniacki for example. Also a few more slices would have won this match. I counted five (semi-)deep slices all match, BoJo missed four times. Shoudl have given her a few different looks.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2014, 06:20 PM   #734
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future
One of those absurd results that doesn't reflect the match. Bar the first 5 games when she didn't turn up, Vika was comfortably the better player, bossing most of the rallies, presure in every jovanovski service game while cruising through her own.

Bojana played well, but Vika was outstanding. The best she's played since Doha last year, sometimes freak results occur but its a pity it had to happen at wimbledon.
Old Jun 25th, 2014, 06:36 PM   #735
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

Ugh. Vandeweghe out and Cibulkova also struggling. Toughest opponent till the quarters would have been grass-mug Safarova. BoJo better make the QF now. Radwanska, Kvitova or Wozniacki in the final. Na Li looks weak. Can only pray for a huge upset finalist again. I literally don´t like anybody in that bottom half with a realistic shot at the final.

Kirilenko gets murdered By Peng. Stephens has to take a long hard look at herself.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote