*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 5. - Page 37 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 9th, 2014, 07:26 PM   #541
country flag cocoblush

cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 5.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor_Biscan View Post
No they never published anything online. Her latest picture shows her practising on grass in monte carlo, I guess we'll know within a couple of days about eastbourne but wimbledon seems certain.
They have grass courts in Monaco?

Last edited by cocoblush : Jun 9th, 2014 at 09:05 PM.
cocoblush is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 10th, 2014, 07:16 AM   #542
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

God I want her to play Eastbourne so badly but only if she is completely fit!! Even though RG final was great, it didnt thrill me to the limits as Halep loosing was a given thing. I want to see how Simona fares against Vika and Serena soon

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2014, 03:00 PM   #543
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.lta.org.uk/fans-major-eve...nternational-/

Quote:
Former world No.1 Victoria Azarenka will make her return to competition at the Aegon International in Eastbourne, accepting a WTA Tour wildcard into the event which takes place at Devonshire Park in Eastbourne from 14 to 21 June.

Azarenka, who has not played competitively since a left foot injury sidelined her after Indian Wells in March, joins a formidable list of top players who will be battling for grass court honours in Eastbourne where she was a finalist in 2010.

Belarusian Azarenka said she is excited to make her return to the WTA Tour at the prestigious Aegon International which celebrates its 40th anniversary this summer.
“I've worked hard to rehabilitate my injury and to get fit for my return,” said Azarenka, who made a strong start to the 2014 season reaching the final in Brisbane and the quarterfinals at the Australia Open prior to her injury break.

Twice a Wimbledon semifinalist, in 2011 and 2012, Azarenka said that the Aegon International provides the ideal tune-up for the third Grand Slam of the tennis calendar.
“I've played at Eastbourne three times and always enjoyed it. The grass courts are world class which will give me the best possible start to the second half of the season, and the perfect preparation for Wimbledon,” she said.

The Aegon International title has been claimed by some of the greatest legends in tennis history including Martina Navratilova, Chris Evert, Virginia Wade, Justine Henin and Kim Clijsters, over its 40-year history and Azarenka said she's looking forward to taking another tilt at the title.

“I have great memories of playing at Eastbourne, particularly in 2010 when I reached the final, and 2014 is obviously a very special year for the tournament. The draw is incredibly strong as usual, and I am very excited to be a part of that,” she said.

In 2010 the then No.15-ranked Azarenka claimed some major scalps en route to the final, defeating No.4 Agnieszka Radwanska, No.5 Kim Clijsters and No.8 Marion Bartoli before falling to Ekaterina Makarova in a hard-fought contest.

Gavin Fletcher, Tournament Director at the Aegon International, said: “It's fantastic that Victoria Azarenka will make her make her return to the tour, and to Devonshire Park on the 40th anniversary of the tournament.

“Once again the event has attracted an incredible line-up with five players in the world's top 10 and ten of the world's top 20 competing including world No.4 Agnieszka Radwanska, world No.6 and former Wimbledon champion Petra Kvitova and former world No.1 Caroline Wozniacki.”
Exordes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2014, 03:04 PM   #544
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe she can beat Lady Aga .
iGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2014, 03:06 PM   #545
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future
Will she be 4th seed?
Old Jun 11th, 2014, 03:22 PM   #546
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back, Vika!

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Bencic Vekic Kovinic Smitkova Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Rezai Pervak Jovanovski Mitu Savic Sasnovich Kremen Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova Milevskaya
Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2014, 03:31 PM   #547
country flag Mustafina

Mustafina has much to be proud of Mustafina has much to be proud of Mustafina has much to be proud of Mustafina has much to be proud of Mustafina has much to be proud of Mustafina has much to be proud of Mustafina has much to be proud of Mustafina has much to be proud of Mustafina has much to be proud of Mustafina has much to be proud of Mustafina has much to be proud of

Woo!! It'll be a good test for Vika. Hopefully, she builds some momentum and gets match practice before heading to Wimbledon.
Mustafina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2014, 03:42 PM   #548
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

YEESSS, next week can't come soon enough!
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2014, 03:58 PM   #549
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully she can successfully get some matches under her belt. Great to see she's back.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2014, 04:04 PM   #550
country flag VIK!

VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of

Finally!!
After really long, boring, awful, uncertain 14 weeks..
Old Jun 11th, 2014, 04:17 PM   #551
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic news! Shame I'll be missing most of it since I'll be in Rosmalen... can't wait to see her back on the courts!

My Tennis Photo Database
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2014, 04:32 PM   #552
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all

Great news. Hope she is ready from get-go. 1st round nowadays with a lot of aggressive players are hard to play. Also depends if her serve will hold up or not.
joshum is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2014, 04:35 PM   #553
country flag goOudinUSA
USA 2:1 Ghana

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

YES!! Finally. Welcome back, Vika!!

Bally

Tim Howard
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2014, 05:52 PM   #554
country flag JadeFox

JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute

I'm ready for the fuckery!

When Daylight's fading,We're gonna play in the dark
Till it's golden again
JadeFox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2014, 06:12 PM   #555
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

I like that she plays before Wimbledon. She will need some matches before she gets in form (more likely not enough of matches before Wimbledon, but lets hope).
garwe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote