*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 5. - Page 34 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 20th, 2014, 10:37 PM   #496
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 5.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricanejeanne View Post
I'm going to take it as a victory that it only took 7 pages before the idiotic trolls who don't pay attention to this sport or its players to attack Vika.

God, I hope she comes back healthy and ready to snatch the weaves off all their favorites. Reign of Terror Redux.
I find it almost funny that some mr anybody tries to belittle sport stars that are some of the most successfull sports women on the planet (at least in earnings). Regardless if it is Vika or some other top player.
garwe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 21st, 2014, 03:34 PM   #497
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute

https://twitter.com/lawanda50/status...493953/photo/1
"Rafa and Vika's agency via FB stated Rafa will arrive in Paris tomorrow and Vika is recovering in Switzerland."
Exordes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2014, 04:00 PM   #498
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

News like that has me worried.
Old May 21st, 2014, 04:40 PM   #499
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Hm, that can mean a lot of things...I wonder why exactly Switzerland of all places?
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2014, 04:58 PM   #500
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute

One natural explanation why Vika is in Switzerland could be Meilen Tu who works for Lagardere Unlimited that is based out of Los Angeles, California and Lausanne, Switzerland.
https://twitter.com/fireballtu

http://www.lagardere-unlimited.com/r...azarenka--387/
Old May 21st, 2014, 05:34 PM   #501
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Makes sense...thanks!
Old May 21st, 2014, 09:08 PM   #502
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricanejeanne View Post
I'm going to take it as a victory that it only took 7 pages before the idiotic trolls who don't pay attention to this sport or its players to attack Vika.

God, I hope she comes back healthy and ready to snatch the weaves off all their favorites. Reign of Terror Redux.
She'll make us suffer, too, though. Her dark (blonde) Sith heart just works that way.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2014, 06:06 PM   #503
country flag viktoria,neveri

viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all

This is normal Viktoria.
No need to be "worried"
Where were you in 2007-2011?
viktoria,neveri is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2014, 06:59 PM   #504
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by viktoria,neveri View Post
This is normal Viktoria.
No need to be "worried"
Where were you in 2007-2011?
Where were you, where were you, where were you when she was slightly less good than in 2012?
Old May 22nd, 2014, 11:29 PM   #505
country flag Exordes

https://twitter.com/vika7/status/469546874165559298
Old May 24th, 2014, 12:28 AM   #506
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

I kind of hate my fuckery-free life.*

*in terms of following tennis, that is.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2014, 10:21 AM   #507
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

If she is healthy to play Wimbledon, shouldn't she play a warmup tournament before then? Otherwise the first two matches in Wimbledon could be real hard. (If she even makes it through them)
garwe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2014, 10:26 AM   #508
country flag JadeFox

JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffedmax View Post
I kind of hate my fuckery-free life.*

*in terms of following tennis, that is.
I know. The tour doesn't feel the same without her reign of Evil over it.

When Daylight's fading,We're gonna play in the dark
Till it's golden again
JadeFox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2014, 10:31 AM   #509
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future

I don't see the need for a warm up tournament really, considering her first two opponents at wimbledon would be outside the top 32 and probably terrible on grass anyway. Probably better to practice on the wimbledon practice courts with wimbledon tennis balls.

She's never played pre-wimbledon tournaments before either, I'd love her to play Birmingham of course but I doubt it will happen.
Old May 29th, 2014, 10:35 AM   #510
country flag Natural Joe

YES YES YES

victoria azarenka ‏@vika7
Dear tennis ball I missed u so much! Sorry for hitting u and ur friends so many times today! Tough love
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.