*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 5. - Page 32 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 18th, 2014, 09:03 PM   #466
Andreas
секси

Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 5.

That dress does no wonders for Vika's body But she looks happy. Hope to see her again at RG, would be so weird to witness a slam without her.

VICTORIA AZARENKA
IVANOVIC, KONJUH, VEKIC, WOZNIACKI

Andreas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 19th, 2014, 12:33 AM   #467
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

I am ready for her to resume her Reign of Terror*, so why not in Paris?

*She needs to beat Agatha. I'm still pressed about Melbourne.
Old May 19th, 2014, 12:45 AM   #468
country flag cocoblush

cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all

That dress does nothing for her figure ( i thought she was looking fitter? ) but at least she is happy and hopefully back playing again. I hope she does better at Wimby this year to avenge her nasty fall from last year ( has it been a year already?! )
cocoblush is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2014, 01:37 AM   #469
country flag Little Dreamer
テニプリ

Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Surprised no one is talking about Vika being out of the French Open . She needs to get well soon, what if this injury is career threatening

Little Dreamer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2014, 01:43 AM   #470
country flag Spiritof42

Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute

From her Facebook front page:

Quote:
Hi Everyone - Unfortunately I will not be able to compete in Roland Garros this year—one of the greatest tournaments in one of the greatest cities in the world.

I am working very hard on my recovery and hopefully I will be able to resume practice soon. Thanks to all of you for the support and continuos messages on my Facebook and Twitter. I love you all. - V
Doesn't sound too promising... I won't be surprised if she misses Wimbledon too.
Old May 19th, 2014, 02:31 AM   #471
country flag Hyacinth
Only Vika

Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all

I saw the instagrams of her friends Kenna and Gabby just now and I thought she would play, but soon got the withdrawal news. This is to be expected, though. A bit scary to see her appear in Wimbledon directly...
Hyacinth is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2014, 02:40 AM   #472
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

I hope her injury is at the very least improving or that she'll have surgery.

I'm going to say this now before the haters fully come out of the woodwork, the thread in GM is really positive for once, Smitten aside.
Old May 19th, 2014, 03:32 AM   #473
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Sucks .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritof42 View Post
From her Facebook front page:

Doesn't sound too promising... I won't be surprised if she misses Wimbledon too.
I don't know. She's on a flight to Europe with her team. That seems to be reasonably positive.
Old May 19th, 2014, 05:39 AM   #474
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

That really was to be expected, even after the last couple of "promising" tweets in this thread. Still bad news. And it's all a bit vague still...I hope she can be ready for Wimbledon at least.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2014, 05:50 AM   #475
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Not surprising, the fact that she still isn't even practicing makes Wimbledon unlikely as well.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2014, 06:31 AM   #476
Andreas
секси

Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute

Well, shit This feels so weird.

VICTORIA AZARENKA
IVANOVIC, KONJUH, VEKIC, WOZNIACKI

Andreas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2014, 06:33 AM   #477
country flag Queen V.

Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute

Relieved, it just seemed too soon
Azarenka Ivanovic Sharapova Safina Pierce Kournikova Vaidišova Kirilenko Capriati Zvonareva Davenport Hingis Dementieva Venus Jankovic Bencic Chakvetadze Kvitova Schnyder Kuznetsova Myskina Wozniacki Henin Giorgi Svitolina Townsend Schmiedlova Petkovic Zhang Duan

Bitch just check her fucking blood pressure

AO 95 97 98 99 00 01 02 04 08 12 13 FO 00 01 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 12 14 WC 97 99 00 01 04 05 07 08 11 14 US 97 98 00 01 03 04 06 07
Queen V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2014, 06:46 AM   #478
country flag Royalfox

Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all
She will quit Wimbledon, too as the things are going, I cant take this anymore

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Old May 19th, 2014, 09:00 AM   #479
country flag cocoblush

cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all

The caption on the picture from her friend Gabby Reece suggests she will be back on her 'mission' soon but maybe not for RG, maybe she's refering to Wimbledon?. I still think she should have had surgery when she embarrassed herself in IW because if she had she would probably be back playing by now
cocoblush is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2014, 10:46 AM   #480
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

I think things should be clearer very soon. She's on a plane to Europe with her team right (at least Meilen tweeted she's heading to Europe). Why would you do that in the middle of rehab if you had no plans to play in Europe.