*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 5. - Page 30 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 30th, 2014, 01:53 AM   #436
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 5.

I want her back .
iGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 1st, 2014, 05:46 PM   #437
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

victoria azarenka ‏@vika7
Hey guys! Im doing a LIVE video stream here tomorrow at 8am PT! Send in ur questions now. Should b dope! #CharityDay

Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2014, 03:13 PM   #438
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Vika is talking pretty openly on her injury in the above for those not watching.
Old May 2nd, 2014, 04:47 PM   #439
country flag OnlyTennis

OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
Vika is talking pretty openly on her injury in the above for those not watching.
There was a technical problem and I can't watch the first part. Any idea how I can find it?
OnlyTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2014, 06:14 PM   #440
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Can you fill us in on what she said? She's usually not that open about them so that would be nice to hear .
Old May 2nd, 2014, 07:21 PM   #441
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

indeed, had no chance to catch this today so a brief summary would be cool

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2014, 07:32 PM   #442
country flag VIK!

VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of

Video thread
Old May 2nd, 2014, 09:03 PM   #443
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

"I'm recovering right now. I'm working on my foot, it's going pretty well.

What keeps me fighting is love for the game. I love playing, I feel the same as when I was a kid still. I can't wait to go back on the tennis court. Every time I step on the court it's what I love to do. When you go through struggles, when you win, it all connects together. That's the beauty of the sport.

(Answering directly: How is rehab going? When do you hope to be back?) Hopefully as a soon as possible. It's really about day to day progress. Hopefully soon. It's going pretty well. I started to do a little bit of movement, so I can't wait. I am so impatient, but at the same time I have to be patient and smart to be ready, but I can't wait to see all you guys on the tennis court. Thank you for all of the support. (she's pretty upbeat here considering)

(What did you feel about cryotherapy?) Hated it, absolutely. I don't like cold. But I've got to do it. It was great because I wasn't just by myself. But if somebody said 'did you enjoy it?' Absolutely not. I did not enjoy it. 'How did I feel after?' Better, but absolutely not a single moment did I enjoy it."

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyTennis View Post
There was a technical problem and I can't watch the first part. Any idea how I can find it?
http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....postcount=1575.
Old May 4th, 2014, 02:18 AM   #444
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all

I wonder if she tries to come back for RG. She is only starting a bit of movement it will be extremely hard. She will need at least one warm up to play.
joshum is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2014, 06:01 PM   #445
country flag Royalfox

Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all

if she doesnt plays rome , there is no need to play french open
Vika & Nole are actually sailing in the same ship
Royalfox is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2014, 07:46 PM   #446
country flag iGOAT

This is a crazy idea that I'm sure she won't actually do but playing doubles only at the French Open could be fun. If her injury is too bad to even do that then she probably won't be back for Wimby, but if it's okay that she's well enough to hit it would be a great way to get some match play (and maybe even a good result in) without pushing herself too hard when she's just coming back.
Old May 4th, 2014, 08:23 PM   #447
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute

If Vika feels good and confident that she wants to play on the clay court season, there might be still chance for warm-up tournaments before Roland Garros, if she asks and gets a wildcard for Nürnberg or Strasbourg (starts May 19). But it is pure speculation, even if Vika's rehab seems to going well at the moment.

For the grass court season there are good warm-up tournaments in Birmingham (starts June 9) or Eastbourne (starts June 16). I think ozza suggested this one earlier. It would give Vika very important match play before Wimbledon.
Exordes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2014, 08:58 AM   #448
country flag Royalfox

Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all

IDK but in rehab people usually takes longer time to heal but (Long lasting effects)may be she will play those Nurenburg , but dont know whether she would get fit during those Nuremberg, brussels or even strasburg ,

A good idea playing doubles will be fun & also a bit good for that Mental thing ,as Kirilenko nowadys tweeting her Pics when she played doubles
Royalfox is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2014, 07:20 PM   #449
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute

I think the main thing is that Vika shouldn't rush with her comeback to the court before she is totally healed from her injuries. If Vika decided to play doubles with Makiri, it might be a nice soft landing to get some match play e.g. in Roland Garros like iGOAT said.
Exordes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2014, 01:22 AM   #450
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Vika and Makiri.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote