Off Season 2014, Vika's social media - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 22nd, 2014, 11:18 AM   #1
country flag NewTFDavai

NewTFDavai has a brilliant future NewTFDavai has a brilliant future NewTFDavai has a brilliant future NewTFDavai has a brilliant future NewTFDavai has a brilliant future NewTFDavai has a brilliant future NewTFDavai has a brilliant future NewTFDavai has a brilliant future NewTFDavai has a brilliant future NewTFDavai has a brilliant future NewTFDavai has a brilliant future
Off Season 2014, Vika's social media

I have decided to start a new thread, since the others are mixed up (with discussions in photos thread, offtopic in cheering thread etc) and way too long. Thus the people who don't like my comments can just avoid this thread.

Victoria is planning to compete in Brisbane (as confirmed by Sam: https://twitter.com/SamSumyk/status/528917881195859968)

What she has done so far: she started the training for the new season around November 1st, she did BAM Testing for speed-agility-explosion (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmvKz2a0alg) and fitness training. That is all we know so far.

She will probably go soon in a vacation (Hawaii?) to visit her friends (is this what the countdown on twitter is about?) "Our beautiful @vika7 flying our way soon. Can't wait to see you. _reece_hamilton_ kennacolbs" http://instagram.com/p/vePFTLxSYP/
NewTFDavai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 22nd, 2014, 03:06 PM   #2
country flag NewTFDavai

NewTFDavai has a brilliant future NewTFDavai has a brilliant future NewTFDavai has a brilliant future NewTFDavai has a brilliant future NewTFDavai has a brilliant future NewTFDavai has a brilliant future NewTFDavai has a brilliant future NewTFDavai has a brilliant future NewTFDavai has a brilliant future NewTFDavai has a brilliant future NewTFDavai has a brilliant future
Re: Off Season 2014, Vika's social media

What was she doing this time last year? (she was again in Hawaii over thanksgiving)

http://instagram.com/p/gtxsihjLSB/?modal=true

Old Nov 22nd, 2014, 05:24 PM   #3
country flag NewTFDavai

Allez...(les Suisses )
Gael played so well yesterday, hopefully it motivates V.

Oh, good morning beauty

https://twitter.com/vika7/status/536209989799776256
Old Nov 23rd, 2014, 07:49 AM   #4
country flag NewTFDavai

"Grand Slam champions Azarenka, Ivanovic headed to Brisbane"
http://www.brisbaneinternational.com...ed-to-brisbane

“Brisbane has always been a very special tournament for me after winning the title there in 2009. I feel very at home in Brisbane, there’s a great atmosphere, the crowd is always a lot of fun and I’m really looking forward to competing there again this summer,” she said.

“I know it’s going to be a very strong field and give me the best possible start to the new season. For me, winning the title in front of a full house at Pat Rafter Arena would be the perfect start to 2015 and I’ll be doing my best to make that happen.

“My 2014 season was a little disrupted due to injury so I can’t wait to get the new year under way and climb my way back up the rankings, starting in Brisbane in January.”
Old Nov 23rd, 2014, 04:36 PM   #5
country flag NewTFDavai

"Pearson said the word out of Azarenka’s camp is that she is training impressively and she will be a dangerous unseeded player in a Brisbane field also including French Open champion Sharapova and Australian No.1 Sam Stosur.

“She is firing and working hard towards a big 2015 — I spoke to her agent the other day and she can’t wait to get to Brisbane.’’

http://www.foxsports.com.au/tennis/f...9175552762804c

Last edited by NewTFDavai : Dec 7th, 2014 at 12:01 PM.
Old Nov 24th, 2014, 11:08 PM   #6
country flag NewTFDavai

Old Nov 25th, 2014, 06:17 PM   #7
country flag wolf79

wolf79 has a brilliant future wolf79 has a brilliant future wolf79 has a brilliant future wolf79 has a brilliant future wolf79 has a brilliant future wolf79 has a brilliant future wolf79 has a brilliant future wolf79 has a brilliant future wolf79 has a brilliant future wolf79 has a brilliant future wolf79 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewTFDavai View Post

i can so see them both looming in mixed doubles as nickarenka... slaaay!

dastarded by Darth Vika the Sith Princess of Unholy Fuckery

wolf79 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25th, 2014, 10:43 PM   #8
country flag NewTFDavai

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf79 View Post
i can so see them both looming in mixed doubles as nickarenka... slaaay!
nooo, doubles only with Rafa or Nole. Or at least with someone who has a slam.
It will only be helpful when she exits early
Old Nov 26th, 2014, 08:41 AM   #9
country flag NewTFDavai

from this video: http://instagram.com/p/v2d64pDLRZ/
Old Nov 27th, 2014, 07:36 AM   #10
country flag NewTFDavai

She arrived probably in Hawaii http://instagram.com/p/v4nQSUDLVZ/

"Okay I just had to post this �@CaroWozniacki u crack me up girl. really? Lips done? Omg #sos #thisshitistoofunny"
Caro to Vika "Did you have your lips done?"
https://twitter.com/vika7/status/537866709122564097
Old Nov 27th, 2014, 07:31 PM   #11
country flag NewTFDavai

I'm thankful for Vika's twitter
https://twitter.com/vika7/status/538050038061334529
Old Nov 27th, 2014, 09:50 PM   #12
country flag NewTFDavai

Sorry, I have to get this off my chest...

I hate the monkey
I hate the monkey
I hate the monkey

The monkey is for Vika's career what Radek was for Petra's and Rory for Caro's.
But unlike in their cases, it won't be with happy-end.

rant over.
Old Nov 27th, 2014, 09:57 PM   #13
country flag aknox

aknox has a reputation beyond repute aknox has a reputation beyond repute aknox has a reputation beyond repute aknox has a reputation beyond repute aknox has a reputation beyond repute aknox has a reputation beyond repute aknox has a reputation beyond repute aknox has a reputation beyond repute aknox has a reputation beyond repute aknox has a reputation beyond repute aknox has a reputation beyond repute

Who is the monkey? Kyrgios?

She's gone all American with the Thanksgiving Day
Moonball her to death!

Pojd! Ajde! Allez up your...! Vamos!?.......
aknox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27th, 2014, 10:04 PM   #14
country flag NewTFDavai

Quote:
Originally Posted by aknox View Post
Who is the monkey? Kyrgios?
no, it is not necessarly a man.

Last edited by NewTFDavai : Nov 27th, 2014 at 10:20 PM.
Old Nov 27th, 2014, 10:22 PM   #15
country flag aknox

aknox has a reputation beyond repute aknox has a reputation beyond repute aknox has a reputation beyond repute aknox has a reputation beyond repute aknox has a reputation beyond repute aknox has a reputation beyond repute aknox has a reputation beyond repute aknox has a reputation beyond repute aknox has a reputation beyond repute aknox has a reputation beyond repute aknox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewTFDavai View Post
no, it is not necessarly a man.
Oh her girlfriend/lover They're together everywhere!

Kenna is her name? Frankly she looks more normal than that Redfool. You took the link out!
Moonball her to death!

Pojd! Ajde! Allez up your...! Vamos!?.......
aknox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote