Now That Serena Has Withdrawn, Anyone Think That Venus Will Take A WC? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 15th, 2003, 06:53 PM   #1
country flag CJ07

CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute
Now That Serena Has Withdrawn, Anyone Think That Venus Will Take A WC?

Four Tournaments isnt exactly a "heavy schedule" like Serena explained, I think Venus just wanted an extra tourney, Serena didnt really feel like playing, so she w/d.

Hmm...
CJ07 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 15th, 2003, 08:45 PM   #2
coolio

coolio has a little shameless behaviour in the past
probably not,
if Venus does, wont that appear to say that
Venus is afraid of her little sis or something?
so probably not.............
but if she does, i'll understand that....
coolio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2003, 11:58 PM   #3
country flag 1jackson2001
psychotic banana

1jackson2001 has much to be proud of 1jackson2001 has much to be proud of 1jackson2001 has much to be proud of 1jackson2001 has much to be proud of 1jackson2001 has much to be proud of 1jackson2001 has much to be proud of 1jackson2001 has much to be proud of 1jackson2001 has much to be proud of 1jackson2001 has much to be proud of 1jackson2001 has much to be proud of 1jackson2001 has much to be proud of
I'd like that to happen, but I doubt it..

V.E.S.W.
Wimbledon 00, 01, 05, 07, 08
US Open 00, 01
1jackson2001 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2003, 12:25 AM   #4
country flag Havok
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute
she won't, but the idiot should

Havok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2003, 06:41 AM   #5
country flag LucasArg

LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute
PLEASE VENUS PLAY HERE!!!!!!!

Vivi Ruano Pascual - Jorgelina Cravero - Soledad Esperon - Florencia Molinero
Maria Igiroyen - Maria Jose Argeri - Agustina Lepore - Mailen Auroux

Jelena Dokic - Maria Kirilenko - Natalia Gussoni - Andrea Betinez
Tatiana Golovin - Veronica Spiegel - Natalia Garbellotto - Vanina Garcia Sokol
LucasArg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2003, 11:02 AM   #6
country flag Glenn

Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light
Does that mean she gets the #1 seed also?
Or does she get a WC and just a random spot in the draw?

~|~ Justine Henin-Hardenne ~|~ ~|~ Karolina Sprem ~|~ ~|~ Ashley Harkleroad~|~ ~|~ Marissa Irvin ~|~ ~|~ Corina Morariu ~|~ ~|~ Anna Kournikova ~|~ ~|~ Clarisa Fernandez ~|~ ~|~ Flavia Pennetta ~|~ ~|~ Iroda Tulyaganova ~|~ ~|~ Lina Krasnoroutskaya ~|~ ~|~ Denisa Chladkova ~|~ ~|~ Patty Schnyder ~|~ ~|~ Aniko Kapros ~|~ ~|~ Daja Bedanova ~|~ ~|~ Maja Matevzic ~|~ ~|~ Alexandra Stevenson ~|~
Glenn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2003, 03:49 PM   #7
country flag katoles2003

katoles2003 is a jewel in the rough katoles2003 is a jewel in the rough katoles2003 is a jewel in the rough katoles2003 is a jewel in the rough katoles2003 is a jewel in the rough katoles2003 is a jewel in the rough katoles2003 is a jewel in the rough katoles2003 is a jewel in the rough katoles2003 is a jewel in the rough katoles2003 is a jewel in the rough katoles2003 is a jewel in the rough
Guess What...

At the Same time Serena was withdrawing Venus has confirmed her plans to play in Berlin! How interesting is this? GO VEE
katoles2003 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2003, 06:19 PM   #8
joao

joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road
GREAT GREAT NEWS!!!!!! i think Venus wants to win the french this year!!!!!!! YOU GO GIRL ...

WC are given a seeding according to their rankings! It doesn't matter when you enter! I guess Venus will be #1 seed because last year Hamburg's pts will be dropped during Fed Cup! At worst, she'll be #2 and Clijsters #1 ... which doesn't really matter anyway ... they won't face each other until the finals!
joao is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2003, 06:24 PM   #9
country flag Venus Forever
Team WTAworld

Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of
Hamburg points will be taken off next week?? I though FedCup was after Charleston last year.

Good Luck: RENA, MATTEK, HAYNES, GULLICKSON, HARKLEROAD, RUBIN, GRANVILLE, LEE-WATERS, SCHNYDER, JACKSON, PERRY, KING, SUGIYAMA, PIERCE, TULYAGANOVA, IVANOVIC, KUZNETSOVA, MOLIK, DANIILIDOU, MEDINA GARRIGUES, PETROVA, PENNETTA, GOLOVIN, PEER, LI, SCHIAVONE, RAZZANO, ZVONAREVA, SPREM, SREBOTNIK, VINCI, & SAFINA
Venus Forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2003, 06:29 PM   #10
country flag LucasArg

LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by katoles2003
Guess What...

At the Same time Serena was withdrawing Venus has confirmed her plans to play in Berlin! How interesting is this? GO VEE
Really? Where did you hear this?

Vivi Ruano Pascual - Jorgelina Cravero - Soledad Esperon - Florencia Molinero
Maria Igiroyen - Maria Jose Argeri - Agustina Lepore - Mailen Auroux

Jelena Dokic - Maria Kirilenko - Natalia Gussoni - Andrea Betinez
Tatiana Golovin - Veronica Spiegel - Natalia Garbellotto - Vanina Garcia Sokol
LucasArg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2003, 02:25 AM   #11
Chance
Keeper of Secrets

Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future
I think Venus will be seeded no.2

Veelieve
Chance is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote