Today is April 15th, if yuo haven't done yuor taxes then, YUO=FUCKED - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 15th, 2003, 02:48 PM   #1
country flag Car Key Boi

Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all
Smile Today is April 15th, if yuo haven't done yuor taxes then, YUO=FUCKED

then again, how many of yuo wtaworldtards actually work and pay taxes and shit?

- Car Key Boi
Car Key Boi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 15th, 2003, 02:49 PM   #2
country flag rand

rand is a splendid one to behold rand is a splendid one to behold rand is a splendid one to behold rand is a splendid one to behold rand is a splendid one to behold rand is a splendid one to behold rand is a splendid one to behold rand is a splendid one to behold rand is a splendid one to behold rand is a splendid one to behold rand is a splendid one to behold
/me does, but /me do not have to pay today, because /me do not live in the states
Old Apr 15th, 2003, 02:54 PM   #3
empiremaker03

empiremaker03 is an unknown quantity at this point empiremaker03 is an unknown quantity at this point empiremaker03 is an unknown quantity at this point empiremaker03 is an unknown quantity at this point empiremaker03 is an unknown quantity at this point empiremaker03 is an unknown quantity at this point
ah yes tax day--as Murray Rothbard wrote and the infamous tax day: "The government is a group of thieves, and deserves, morally, aesthetically, and philosophically, to be treated exactly as a group of less socially respectable ruffians would be treated."
empiremaker03 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2003, 02:58 PM   #4
country flag Helen Lawson

Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute
I am getting a refund so I do not have to worry. A couple of my K-1's have not come in, so I cannot file. I am getting about $5K back, I cannot wait and am irritated I had to file an extension. I pay a ton of taxes, sometimes I wonder why I even work, but of course I work for the fame of Broadway. I hope the new tax cut comes in soon. My refunds are usually low, I do not know why this year it was different.

Neely never files on time. One year she tried to deduct her "pharmacy" bill for the red ones. It was over $20K! She got audited and she and Ted Casablanca had to pay a fine.
Old Apr 15th, 2003, 03:01 PM   #5
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute
not if you live in Australia!

And yes I work, yes i pay taxes, I don't pay shit.

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2003, 03:02 PM   #6
empiremaker03

empiremaker03 is an unknown quantity at this point empiremaker03 is an unknown quantity at this point empiremaker03 is an unknown quantity at this point empiremaker03 is an unknown quantity at this point empiremaker03 is an unknown quantity at this point empiremaker03 is an unknown quantity at this point
Actually i really like the idea proposed by a fella named Christopher Manion who proposed that April 15th be named
"Taxpayer Heroes Day."

"On this day, all bureaucrats will show their appreciation of the taxpayer by voluntarily turning back to the Treasury their wages for that day. However, essential or not, they will go to work as usual.

Why? Well, new government holidays are always supported by bureaucrat unions because holidays amount to paid leave for government employees. Taxpayer Heroes Day will allow the focus to fall on the other side of the equation. It will be a unique holiday, in that the taxpayer, not the bureaucrat, will be visibly honored and appreciated.

On Taxpayer Heroes Day, some government employees might grumble at the prospect of working for nothing. Therefore, as a sweetener, the president shall declare the day to constitute a 24-hour "Personnel State of Emergency." On this single day, the "Bureaucratic Leadership Accountability Management" program, better known as "BLAM!", will take effect.

Under "BLAM!", all incompetent government employees can be fired without any recourse to contrived union rules, affirmative action quotas, taxpayer-funded lawyers, or other bogus contrivances. They can be terminated by simply being told, "You’re fired."

Under my proposal, April 15 would be a day where all of us, both in the public and the private sector, can feel good about ourselves. Of course, for those ingrates out there, we would always have "BLAM!"

As Bob Dylan says, "Country’ll grow."
Old Apr 15th, 2003, 03:06 PM   #7
country flag Car Key Boi

Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen Lawson
I am getting a refund so I do not have to worry. A couple of my K-1's have not come in, so I cannot file. I am getting about $5K back, I cannot wait and am irritated I had to file an extension. I pay a ton of taxes, sometimes I wonder why I even work, but of course I work for the fame of Broadway. I hope the new tax cut comes in soon. My refunds are usually low, I do not know why this year it was different.

Neely never files on time. One year she tried to deduct her "pharmacy" bill for the red ones. It was over $20K! She got audited and she and Ted Casablanca had to pay a fine.

honey, yuo and Neely need to get an offshore account

offshoresimple.com
offshore-manual.com
Old Apr 15th, 2003, 03:08 PM   #8
country flag Car Key Boi

Quote:
Originally Posted by empiremaker03
Actually i really like the idea proposed by a fella named Christopher Manion who proposed that April 15th be named
"Taxpayer Heroes Day."

"On this day, all bureaucrats will show their appreciation of the taxpayer by voluntarily turning back to the Treasury their wages for that day. However, essential or not, they will go to work as usual.

Why? Well, new government holidays are always supported by bureaucrat unions because holidays amount to paid leave for government employees. Taxpayer Heroes Day will allow the focus to fall on the other side of the equation. It will be a unique holiday, in that the taxpayer, not the bureaucrat, will be visibly honored and appreciated.

On Taxpayer Heroes Day, some government employees might grumble at the prospect of working for nothing. Therefore, as a sweetener, the president shall declare the day to constitute a 24-hour "Personnel State of Emergency." On this single day, the "Bureaucratic Leadership Accountability Management" program, better known as "BLAM!", will take effect.

Under "BLAM!", all incompetent government employees can be fired without any recourse to contrived union rules, affirmative action quotas, taxpayer-funded lawyers, or other bogus contrivances. They can be terminated by simply being told, "You’re fired."

Under my proposal, April 15 would be a day where all of us, both in the public and the private sector, can feel good about ourselves. Of course, for those ingrates out there, we would always have "BLAM!"

As Bob Dylan says, "Country’ll grow."
yuo're a lefty student, right?
Old Apr 15th, 2003, 03:11 PM   #9
country flag griffin
double-dog daredevil

griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute
If you want to be nitpicky, yuo really aren't fucked until the 16th

My check's in the mail...
Old Apr 15th, 2003, 03:14 PM   #10
empiremaker03

errr CKB the last I checked lefties loved government programs and the schemes to promote them so I am as far from a lefty as one gets
Old Apr 15th, 2003, 03:14 PM   #11
country flag VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Keeper of Venus & Serena

VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute
I did mine in February

Loves of my life....
Venus Ebone Starr Williams
Serena Jamica Williams
a lifelong and devoted fan since 1996

Official Life Coach of the Royal Court
VSFan1 aka Joshua L. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2003, 03:17 PM   #12
empiremaker03

Quote:
Originally Posted by griffin
unless of course u can come up with an eloquent defense on how the income tax is not allowable under the U.S. Constitution
Old Apr 15th, 2003, 03:23 PM   #13
country flag Car Key Boi

Quote:
Originally Posted by griffin

My check's in the mail...
tis true, the deadline is tonight, but yuo'd be amazed at now many people have buried their head in the sand because they are broke and have not done anything to resolve the problem...

yuo should always file yuor return, even if yuo can't pay all the monies due - if yuor return is completed but yuo are unable to pay what is due, do not request an extension. What yuo do is file yuor return on time and pay as much as yuo can. The IRS will send yuo a bill or notice for the balance due. You may also request an installment agreement by completing Form 9465, Installment Agreement Request, either when yuo file the return or when yuo get the bill

http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-fill/f9465.pdf

just make sure yuo make yuor payments on time

that is all

- Car Key Boi
Old Apr 15th, 2003, 03:24 PM   #14
country flag Car Key Boi

Quote:
errr CKB the last I checked lefties loved government programs and the schemes to promote them so I am as far from a lefty as one gets
but yuo're a student, right?
Old Apr 15th, 2003, 03:30 PM   #15
country flag Car Key Boi

Quote:
unless of course u can come up with an eloquent defense on how the income tax is not allowable under the U.S. Constitution
ahh

yuo are correct

there is a 'technical' defence that makes reference to the Consitution

but

this is govt. money we are talking about, i can assure yuo that such a defence will not work in 'practice'

yuo can try it thou and let all of us know how yuo got on