Pics! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 15th, 2003, 12:42 AM   #1
supercmfan

supercmfan is an unknown quantity at this point supercmfan is an unknown quantity at this point supercmfan is an unknown quantity at this point supercmfan is an unknown quantity at this point supercmfan is an unknown quantity at this point supercmfan is an unknown quantity at this point supercmfan is an unknown quantity at this point supercmfan is an unknown quantity at this point supercmfan is an unknown quantity at this point supercmfan is an unknown quantity at this point supercmfan is an unknown quantity at this point
Pics!

supercmfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 15th, 2003, 03:55 AM   #2
country flag brunof

brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future
Gosh, Jenn, Daniela and Amanda are so pretty. Thanks for sharing...
Go Anne Keothavong, Akgul Amanmuradova, Samantha Stosur, Na Li, Liga Dekmeijere, Tamarine Tanasugarn ,Jill Craybas, Daniela Hantuchova, Natalie Grandin, Kimiko Date-Krumm, Elena Baltacha, Melanie South, Dominika Cibulkova, Caroline Wozniacki, Jie Zheng, Andrea Petkovic, Elena Dementieva, Jelena Jankovic
brunof is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2003, 04:21 AM   #3
country flag Jarrett
Don't mess with Texas!

Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of
Daniela is as thin as the ladder.
"Gee, Quinn... I hope that little foray of yours into Geekland just now is the result of heat exhaustion, and not an unpleasant side effect of all that tutoring. I mean, you're not turning into a brain, are you?" -- Sandi

Jarrett is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2003, 04:37 AM   #4
country flag Keith

Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future
thanks for the pics @ Jen
Keith is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2003, 05:59 AM   #5
country flag Steff_forever
GIMME SHELTER

Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute
wow, thanks for posting this excellent pics !!!!

Angelique Kerber | Ana Ivanovic | Annika Beck

forgive, you will never reach the level of my loyalty for the best that has ever played:
__Steffi forever__

Steff_forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2003, 06:25 AM   #6
country flag Shooter

Shooter has a brilliant future Shooter has a brilliant future Shooter has a brilliant future Shooter has a brilliant future Shooter has a brilliant future Shooter has a brilliant future Shooter has a brilliant future Shooter has a brilliant future Shooter has a brilliant future Shooter has a brilliant future Shooter has a brilliant future
Excellent pictures!
Shooter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2003, 08:06 AM   #7
country flag White Stripes

White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold
Great Jen pics!!!!
"We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls"

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

White Stripes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2003, 08:09 AM   #8
country flag ~RedRose~

~RedRose~ is infamous around these parts ~RedRose~ is infamous around these parts ~RedRose~ is infamous around these parts ~RedRose~ is infamous around these parts ~RedRose~ is infamous around these parts ~RedRose~ is infamous around these parts ~RedRose~ is infamous around these parts ~RedRose~ is infamous around these parts ~RedRose~ is infamous around these parts ~RedRose~ is infamous around these parts ~RedRose~ is infamous around these parts
I hope the WTATour.com puts some more pics up. soon
~RedRose~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2003, 03:10 PM   #9
country flag King Aaron
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard

King Aaron has disabled reputation
Thanks.
Old Apr 15th, 2003, 03:23 PM   #10
country flag Smart

Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough
Nice photos. Thanks

Smart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2003, 11:00 PM   #11
country flag moogle san

moogle san has disabled reputation
thx for the pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarrett
blah blah blah...

sorry, no offense, but it's really annoying...

Daniela Hantuchova!" (IW2002)

Don't mind me... I'm constantly

Thinking disturbs the inner peace

"I noticed tonight that the world has been turning
While I've been stuck here withering away"
Keane - Can't Stop Now
moogle san is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2003, 11:29 PM   #12
country flag Jarrett
Don't mess with Texas!

Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of
It takes a lot more than that to offend me. lol
"Gee, Quinn... I hope that little foray of yours into Geekland just now is the result of heat exhaustion, and not an unpleasant side effect of all that tutoring. I mean, you're not turning into a brain, are you?" -- Sandi

Jarrett is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2003, 11:36 PM   #13
country flag GrahamD

GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
What a well constructed and deeply thought out message you have written

Maybe you'd like to follow that up with some more classic quotes, such as "Venus is as fat as a hippo", or "Serena is as fat as an elephant", or how about "Justine is as small as shrimp". Maybe you'd like to try "Jennifer is as slow as a cart-horse". The list goes on, but most people on here would rather talk about tennis than slag other players off. It isn't funny and and it isn't clever If you haven't got anything constructive to say, don't say anything at all.

2,596,944 hits since 2003

GrahamD is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2003, 12:11 AM   #14
country flag moogle san

moogle san has disabled reputation
Quote:
It takes a lot more than that to offend me. lol
errrmm, what do you think why I said 'sorry, no offense'? I said it because I didn't want to offend you personally. I can only guess but from your answer I conclude that you feel kinda offended...
Sorry for the 'blah,blah,blah' response, perhaps it was a bit harsh, but I think I piled up some anger...

I just wanted to point out that I think it's really annoying that comments like that have become a kind of reflex when someone only mentions Daniela. I admit that one could possibly discuss about that topic but it has done before, at length! I have kept my mouth shut so far but I think it's really more than enough by now. If you want to discuss that topic again, fine with me, but please leave out those short and uninspired insults.

I don't KNOW if something's wrong with her, however I THINK everything is alright, but that's just my opinion. The only person who can judge that is Daniela herself and her coach or perhaps some others persons that are close to her. It's easy to judge others persons, especially on the internet, but I think in Dani's case it has gone too far recently.

Daniela Hantuchova!" (IW2002)

Don't mind me... I'm constantly

Thinking disturbs the inner peace

"I noticed tonight that the world has been turning
While I've been stuck here withering away"
Keane - Can't Stop Now
moogle san is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2003, 12:38 AM   #15
supercmfan

supercmfan is an unknown quantity at this point supercmfan is an unknown quantity at this point supercmfan is an unknown quantity at this point supercmfan is an unknown quantity at this point supercmfan is an unknown quantity at this point supercmfan is an unknown quantity at this point supercmfan is an unknown quantity at this point supercmfan is an unknown quantity at this point supercmfan is an unknown quantity at this point supercmfan is an unknown quantity at this point supercmfan is an unknown quantity at this point
jelena

Elena Likhovtseva

Milagros Sequera

Akiko Morigami

Jenny Capriati

Jennifer Hopkins

supercmfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote