Tippin' Easy #4- Paris | Congratulations MichaelN! - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 31st, 2014, 11:22 AM   #31
country flag Davidspell

Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of
Re: Tippin' Easy #4- Paris | Send your picks for 2nd Day of QFs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenith. View Post
One correct pick

Though I thought you could only send 2 picks for each day of SF But still! Congrats Michael and good luck finalists!

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Sorry! You will send two picks when is the semi-finals at the real tournament. GL at Fed Cup!!!!

Strasbourg Champion

Current live ranking: #50

Paula Badosa Gibert
Davidspell is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 31st, 2014, 10:55 PM   #32
country flag Davidspell

Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of

Scores after 1st Day of Finals:

[3] jankimfan (IND) vs [2] MichaelN (POL)- Good picks: 1-3, SRs: 1-2, 1st sets: 0-3, 2nd sets: 3-2

Strasbourg Champion

Paula Badosa Gibert
Old Feb 1st, 2014, 01:30 AM   #33
country flag jankimfan

jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Tippin' Easy #4- Paris | Send your picks for 2nd Day of QFs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidspell View Post
Scores after 1st Day of Finals:

[3] jankimfan (IND) vs [2] MichaelN (POL)- Good picks: 1-3, SRs: 1-2, 1st sets: 0-3, 2nd sets: 3-2
another one!

@MichaelN :- I want you in my arms now...I think you have some supernatural powers of predicting everything correctly...

Thanks to bobito for providing me with JJ avatar

Blessed are the pure in heart,
for they will see God

Last edited by jankimfan : Feb 1st, 2014 at 01:58 AM.
jankimfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2014, 07:36 AM   #34
country flag MichaelN

MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jankimfan View Post
another one!

@MichaelN :- I want you in my arms now...I think you have some supernatural powers of predicting everything correctly...
Oh please... Knowing me, i'll get the next 3 matches wrong and you will win

Wig Snatcher Paula Kania
MichaelN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2014, 05:52 PM   #35
country flag Davidspell

MichaelN won...again

Strasbourg Champion

Paula Badosa Gibert
Old Feb 1st, 2014, 07:36 PM   #36
country flag MichaelN

MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute

How is it sure if it's only second day of the final?
Even if, it's only 2 tournies

Wig Snatcher Paula Kania
Old Feb 1st, 2014, 07:39 PM   #37
country flag Davidspell

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelN View Post
How is it sure if it's only second day of the final?
Even if, it's only 2 tournies
You will know now...

Strasbourg Champion

Paula Badosa Gibert
Old Feb 1st, 2014, 07:50 PM   #38
country flag Davidspell

Scores after Day 2 of Finals:

[3] jankimfan (IND) vs [2] MichaelN (POL)- Good picks: 2-4, SRs: 1-2, 1st sets: 0-5, 2nd sets: 3-4

Although MichaelN chooses the incorrect winner at the final and jankimfan the correct one, the good picks will be: 3-4, so, we have a winner! Send your picks for tomorrow: Pavlyuchenkova vs Errani

Strasbourg Champion

Paula Badosa Gibert
Old Feb 1st, 2014, 08:02 PM   #39
country flag MichaelN

Quote:
Scores after Day 2 of Finals:

[3] jankimfan (IND) vs [2] MichaelN (POL)- Good picks: 2-4, SRs: 1-2, 1st sets: 0-5, 2nd sets: 3-4

Although MichaelN chooses the incorrect winner at the final and jankimfan the correct one, the good picks will be: 3-4, so, we have a winner! Send your picks for tomorrow: Pavlyuchenkova vs Errani
Ah, okay. I get what you mean Title #2
Good effort jankimfan, hope to meet again soon!

Wig Snatcher Paula Kania
Old Feb 1st, 2014, 08:04 PM   #40
country flag Davidspell

Quote:
Ah, okay. I get what you mean Title #2
Good effort jankimfan, hope to meet again soon!
Congratulations!!!

Strasbourg Champion

Paula Badosa Gibert
Old Feb 1st, 2014, 08:09 PM   #41
country flag MichaelN

Quote:
Congratulations!!!
Thank you And congratulations to you for being such a world class host/sponsor/tournament organiser! You should start playing this game as well, just choose someone to send your picks to!

Wig Snatcher Paula Kania
Old Feb 1st, 2014, 09:45 PM   #42
country flag Davidspell

Quote:
Thank you And congratulations to you for being such a world class host/sponsor/tournament organiser! You should start playing this game as well, just choose someone to send your picks to!
Thanks! I will consider that!

Strasbourg Champion

Paula Badosa Gibert
Old Feb 2nd, 2014, 02:08 AM   #43
country flag jankimfan

jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute

Dear MichaelN,

You know that I am your punchbag!

I am used to it now...I feel like Agnieszka losing to Vika all the time ................and for heaven sake, please don't say that "hope to meet you soon"

I am literally fed up of playing you each tournament!

@Davidspell - You are great. You know that I love you. MichaelN has given you a great idea. I am ready to receive picks of your opponent and you !

@AllOthers - Keep coming back and playing this wonderful game with an equally wonderful manager. Please guys, play this game and beat me before I Have to play MichaelN

P.S. - Congrats MichaelN. I just love you so much for your supernatural powers!

Thanks to bobito for providing me with JJ avatar

Blessed are the pure in heart,
for they will see God
jankimfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2014, 07:44 AM   #44
country flag MichaelN

Quote:
Originally Posted by jankimfan View Post
Dear MichaelN,

You know that I am your punchbag!

I am used to it now...I feel like Agnieszka losing to Vika all the time ................and for heaven sake, please don't say that "hope to meet you soon"

I am literally fed up of playing you each tournament!

@Davidspell - You are great. You know that I love you. MichaelN has given you a great idea. I am ready to receive picks of your opponent and you !

@AllOthers - Keep coming back and playing this wonderful game with an equally wonderful manager. Please guys, play this game and beat me before I Have to play MichaelN

P.S. - Congrats MichaelN. I just love you so much for your supernatural powers!
Most recent match....
2014 Australian Open QF: Agnieszka Radwańska def. Victoria Azarenka (World no. 2 and 2 time defending champion) 6-1, 5-7, 6-0
Thank you for the fun, good luck in the next tournaments!

Wig Snatcher Paula Kania
Old Feb 2nd, 2014, 06:55 PM   #45
country flag Davidspell

Results:

Final:

jankimfan (IND) vs [2] MichaelN (POL)- Good picks: 3-5

Strasbourg Champion

Paula Badosa Gibert