Has anyone seen this Japanese movie? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 14th, 2003, 04:57 AM   #1
country flag GoGoMaggie

GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough
Has anyone seen this Japanese movie?

I have just watched this Japanese movie titled "All about Lily Chou Chou". I'm sure this has been subtitled and voiced over in some foreign languages.
I found it very interesting and made me think a lot about what life is about.
This is about a 14 year old boy who has been bullied at his school and lives with his once-divorced mother and father-in-law and brother-in-law. His life has been in total mess and unable to find the "reality" in his real life. He tries to find the "reality" in a fan-site of Lily Chou Chou, a carisma singer among young people. He himslef runs the site and finds friends there.
Anyways, that's its background. If its subtitled version is available in your country, I strongly recommend you to have a watch.

Last edited by gogomaggie : Apr 14th, 2003 at 05:43 AM.
GoGoMaggie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 14th, 2003, 04:59 AM   #2
disposablehero

disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future
Personally, I'd prefer a good Gamera flick.
Old Apr 14th, 2003, 05:44 AM   #3
country flag GoGoMaggie

GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough
From Yahoo Movie
An epic story of teenage life in the age of the Internet, "All About Lily Chou Chou" brings us into the lives of a group of Japanese teenagers in an intimate way. Yuichi takes refuge from school bullies and parental scrutiny when he enters chatrooms devoted to Lily Chou Chou, a songstress whose melancholic lyrics and visuals sooth Yuichi's real-life experiences - teenage prostitution, raunchy sex and unexpected death. Shot in a new color-saturated, psychedelic film-meets-digital format, Lily is a powerful visual and emotional experience
GoGoMaggie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote