Tennis Forum banner

Why Is Serena Winning Every Match?

2K views 49 replies 23 participants last post by  Seenus 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Well because it is written in the stars. Nothing we can do about it. It's her time to shine at this moment.

#3 ·
Because she can.
She walks around like she's the f-ing Serena Williams.
She doesn't even get prosecuted for assault. See below.

Reactions: GermanBoy and Rtael
#4 ·
marucasrock :rolleyes:

dawn, did you see the serena interview after the lin c match?
she was gracious and polite.

i didnt really care for some of the questions pam and mary joe asked her.

i dont think serena cared for some of them either as they asked one questrions and serean would answer another one

#5 ·
for example i think pam asked serena what was the improvement in her clay game for 2003 and serena started talking about 2002 and then she said some stuff about justine

i think serena knew pam was setting her up to talk about her weaknesses wahtever they might be.

i think lindsay was playing a few like hitting hard down the middle and pressuring the forehand. serena's forehand holds up better thand venus the last few matcehs but serena can miss a lot of forehands if you hit a ton like lin c

those few aces at the end were i know a bummer for lin c

#6 ·
No I didn't but I popped in the tape and am watching the beat down as I type.

#9 ·
Because she has the beautiful brownish skintone and she can. I don't find orange loud at all.

#14 ·
Serena is just unbeatable ON and OFF the court.:devil: no Venus fans could bother her.;)

#16 ·
Venus wants Serena to beat down opponents at the FFC. I want whatever Venus wants.:)

#17 ·
"Venus has much to be proud of" "Venus has a reputation beyond dispute" "Venus is a name known to all"

#20 ·
anton said:
i think venus is doing serena's interior design for her LA apartment.
Venus would bring her design skills at Roland Garros.hehehe :worship:

#22 ·
anton she has a 21/0 win streak.. who is playin her tougher? Serena is the tougher one. She just beat down Davenport dude? So far this Venus and Kim played her the toughest.

#23 ·
i mean the reason serena wins is she hit aces and winners on the key points.

if somebody else can do that too they have a great chance to win.

venus almost did this in melbourne before her game fell apart in that last game.

serena was quick to point out "nobody can serve 125 for 2 hours". we'll see serena

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.