Nina Bratchikova Cheering Thread! - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 12th, 2005, 03:58 PM   #91
KV

KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck Nina, think she'll win
KV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 12th, 2005, 04:18 PM   #92
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
Udachi Ninonchka!
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2005, 10:17 PM   #93
country flag Gowza

Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of
tough section of the daw but a winnable first match, go for it!

also good luck to: azarenka, lucic, sprem, vakulenko, vaidisova, safarova, ivanovic, groenefeld, mirza, krajicek, kvitkova, larcher de brito, lisicki.
Gowza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2005, 11:17 PM   #94
country flag tenn_ace

tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute
Nina lost the first set 0-6 and in the second on serve. She's committed so far 37 eu
Old Jan 12th, 2005, 11:48 PM   #95
country flag Gowza

Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of
she lost it 0-6 5-7, thought she was going to take that 2nd set there.

also good luck to: azarenka, lucic, sprem, vakulenko, vaidisova, safarova, ivanovic, groenefeld, mirza, krajicek, kvitkova, larcher de brito, lisicki.
Old Jan 13th, 2005, 02:59 AM   #96
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
too many UE's cost Nina the match
1st slam experience not a good one

hopefully she can climb higher and have better luck next time.
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2005, 07:56 AM   #97
country flag Foot's Fingers

Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute

Will she play any doubles?

Not successful trip to Australia
Foot's Fingers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2005, 03:51 PM   #98
KV

KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute
Disappointing loss. Make for it up in the following tournaments.
Old Feb 5th, 2005, 02:22 PM   #99

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
finally Nina wins her 1st match of yr
in Hyderabad qualies
beat Chin-Wei Chan 63 64

Nina plays fellow Russian Julia Vorobieva next
good luck Nina
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
Old Feb 5th, 2005, 03:02 PM   #100
KV

Pretty good score. Good luck in the next round.
Old Feb 5th, 2005, 10:41 PM   #101
country flag Gowza

good luck nina in the next round.

Old Feb 23rd, 2005, 11:28 AM   #102

Nina won her 1st rd in Bendigo
6-3 6-1 vs Lisa D'Amelio

next is another Aussie, Monique Adamczak
go Nina go, top 200 is calling
Old Mar 29th, 2005, 01:18 PM   #103
country flag Foot's Fingers

Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute
Nina pls take my congrats with yr doubles title ($25k St Petersburg)

FINAL:

BRATCHIKOVA (RUS) / MAKAROVA (RUS) defeated KOSMINSKAYA (RUS) / KUDRYAVTSEVA (RUS) 76(2) 62
Foot's Fingers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2005, 03:58 PM   #104

Nina needs to be more consistent
she's got the talent

Nina better make good use of her slam qualies
RG and Wimbledon.

needs to be inside top 200 soon.
Old Apr 1st, 2005, 04:58 PM   #105
KV

Nina on the Qual list to play Dinan next week. It's on Clay Indoor In the same week there's an indoor carpet tournament 10 K. Indoors is rather to play on Carpet than clay. In future we'll have more indoor clay tournaments than carpet Anyway good luck Nina, at least it isn't clay outdoors in the Southern part of Europe. Hopefully Nina won't play the red clay tournaments in the Southern part of Europe.

Last edited by KV : Apr 1st, 2005 at 05:07 PM.