Nina Bratchikova Cheering Thread! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 13th, 2003, 02:40 AM   #1
country flag Gowza

Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of
Nina Bratchikova Cheering Thread!

i understand that is isn't the most well-known russian and her results haven't been that great so far, but she is a pretty good player and is starting to play a bit more on the challenger circuit. everytime i see her in a tournament i want to come into the russian roulette and wish her good luck but there isn't a thread for her (that i can see). so, anyone else think she should have a thread (not a whole forum but i think she should have a thread like this)?

Last edited by Gowza : May 19th, 2004 at 02:39 AM.
Gowza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 13th, 2003, 10:30 AM   #2
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
she's just too inconsistent
plays the wrong shot at the wrong time.
needs to work on that.
she frustrates me, she should be doing alot better than she has.

go Nina
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2003, 01:48 AM   #3
country flag Gowza

Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of
c'mon nina.

where is she off to next?
Old Jun 27th, 2003, 08:32 AM   #4
country flag Gowza

congrats nina!

Nina has reached the quarter-finals of a $10k Challenger event in the netherlands. keep going!

also good luck to: azarenka, lucic, sprem, vakulenko, vaidisova, safarova, ivanovic, groenefeld, mirza, krajicek, kvitkova, larcher de brito, lisicki.
Old Jun 28th, 2003, 08:30 PM   #5
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
Udachi Nina!
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2003, 08:52 AM   #6
country flag samhatz

samhatz is an unknown quantity at this point samhatz is an unknown quantity at this point samhatz is an unknown quantity at this point samhatz is an unknown quantity at this point samhatz is an unknown quantity at this point samhatz is an unknown quantity at this point samhatz is an unknown quantity at this point samhatz is an unknown quantity at this point samhatz is an unknown quantity at this point samhatz is an unknown quantity at this point samhatz is an unknown quantity at this point
who????

Eleni Daniilidou, Amelie Mauresmo, Alicia Molik, Samantha Stosur and Mary Pierce to kick ass 2006

samhatz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2004, 01:50 AM   #7
country flag Gowza

she just reached the final of a challenger taking out a couple of seeds on the way. she lost to muller in the final.

also good luck to: azarenka, lucic, sprem, vakulenko, vaidisova, safarova, ivanovic, groenefeld, mirza, krajicek, kvitkova, larcher de brito, lisicki.
Old May 4th, 2004, 03:55 AM   #8

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
since this thread was last seen, she's won 2 10k's

Nina's had a pretty good 2004, shown alot of improvement this yr

she's gonna crack top 300 when next ranks come out, and not much to defend for rest of yr

she got a Special Exempt (SE) for making Taranto final, meaning no qualies for her in Catania, but she plays Virginie Razzano, #1 seed in r1.

good luck Nina

Nina Bratchikova
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
Old May 4th, 2004, 03:59 AM   #9
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Nina is two days younger than Sveta. She turns 19 on June 28. It's not easy at that age.
It's expensive to travel, if you're not a child prodigy.
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2004, 04:00 PM   #10

Nina B plays 25k Beijing this week

5th seed

good luck Nina

and name of this thread should be altered
Old May 31st, 2004, 09:50 PM   #11

Nina made SF of 25k Tongliao last week
after going out in 1st rd the week b4 in Beijing

should be in action this week in 25k Wulanhaote

Nina/Anna B lost in doubles final
Old Jul 7th, 2004, 04:09 PM   #12

Nina's closing in on top 250
since me been away

made QF in Bastad but had a bad loss to Tvaroskova

and then a 1st rd in Mont-de Marsan

this week Nina is in Darmstadt
and plays Valentina Sassi
best wishes Nina
Old Jul 7th, 2004, 07:32 PM   #13
KV

KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute
Nina Bratchikova d. Valentina Sassi 6-2, 6-1
Getting closer to the US-Open Qual
KV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2004, 08:41 PM   #14

Nina
great score
Old Jul 8th, 2004, 10:01 PM   #15
KV

KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute
Nina lost, don't think she'll be playing the US-OPen Qual. On the contrary 2 added 25 K's in Russia during the US-Open. She must have a very good chance to play the Aus-Open Qual next year.
KV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote