The Players Twitter Chatting Thread - Part II - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Reply

Old Dec 31st, 2012, 01:04 PM   #151
country flag Mike81
Senior Member
 
Mike81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Outback NSW
Posts: 3,631
Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future
Re: 'The Players Twitter Chatting Thread' - Part II

Why aren't I surprised that I get mentioned here That's ok though, I understand how people think and like to label things. So this stalking label has been penned on me, oh well, I know that I'm a good person

He may be just very lonely and not blessed with any looks and carries a low sense of self esteem so he dreams of something special that is out of reach, he takes it too far though, I agree.

I'm sure the natural reaction is to simply ridicule these kind of posts as is human nature to identify with the mainstream herd mentality which encourages and rewards picking on those who are different as a means of identifying oneself based on the ability to be like others and CONFORM rather than be yourself, but I have empathy for this guy's position- if it is genuine and not just some kind of joke, which is doesn't appear to be.
__________________
My Faves and 2014 achievements

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!

SABINE LISICKI- Miami Doubles Champion 2014!!

DOMINIKA CIBULKOVA Australian Open Runner Up 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old Dec 31st, 2012, 01:13 PM   #152
country flag viktory
Senior Member
 
viktory's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 605
viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future
Re: 'The Players Twitter Chatting Thread' - Part II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike81 View Post
Why aren't I surprised that I get mentioned here That's ok though, I understand how people think and like to label things. So this stalking label has been penned on me, oh well, I know that I'm a good person

He may be just very lonely and not blessed with any looks and carries a low sense of self esteem so he dreams of something special that is out of reach, he takes it too far though, I agree.

I'm sure the natural reaction is to simply ridicule these kind of posts as is human nature to identify with the mainstream herd mentality which encourages and rewards picking on those who are different as a means of identifying oneself based on the ability to be like others and CONFORM rather than be yourself, but I have empathy for this guy's position- if it is genuine and not just some kind of joke, which is doesn't appear to be.
good post but he really took it wayyy too far,it becomes embarrassing really,i feel for him though,he needs friends in life.
viktory is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 01:18 PM   #153
country flag Mike81
Senior Member
 
Mike81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Outback NSW
Posts: 3,631
Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future
Re: 'The Players Twitter Chatting Thread' - Part II

Quote:
Originally Posted by viktory View Post
good post but he really took it wayyy too far,it becomes embarrassing really,i feel for him though,he needs friends in life.
That's true however I feel for him because I've been in that same mindset he's in now. For many reasons it may be difficult for people to make friends or get a girlfriend etc, i.e. low self esteem, social impairments from disorders which are beyond one's control, a sense of not belonging and you just tend to shut down and give up trying for a while. People have mocked me for the same things on twitter with Sabine in the past, they don't understand my life and point of view though. For a time Sabine was the only girl really giving me attention, because I'm shy with girls and in general a little shy. I felt a connection with Bine on twitter because she replied to my tweets, then she suddenly stopped. It took some time but now I basically accept she won't reply and that I was overestimating the significance of our small communications. It was only between a player and fan, it cannot be meaningful, but I can still look back fondly on it as a nice thing from my past (see signature).

I am improving my social and work life which a couple of years ago was virtually non existent, I improved my sense of self worth in relation to others. I'm glad I'm not like this guy now but doesn't mean I find this kind of thing funny or a cheap laugh.
__________________
My Faves and 2014 achievements

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!

SABINE LISICKI- Miami Doubles Champion 2014!!

DOMINIKA CIBULKOVA Australian Open Runner Up 2014!!

Last edited by Mike81 : Dec 31st, 2012 at 01:24 PM.
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 01:29 PM   #154
Royals.
.
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 4,789
Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 'The Players Twitter Chatting Thread' - Part II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike81 View Post
That's true however I feel for him because I've been in that same mindset he's in now. For many reasons it may be difficult for people to make friends or get a girlfriend etc, i.e. low self esteem, social impairments from disorders which are beyond one's control, a sense of not belonging and you just tend to shut down and give up trying for a while. People have mocked me for the same things on twitter with Sabine in the past, they don't understand my life and point of view though. For a time Sabine was the only girl really giving me attention, because I'm shy with girls and in general a little shy. I felt a connection with Bine on twitter because she replied to my tweets, then she suddenly stopped. It took some time but now I basically accept she won't reply and that I was overestimating the significance of our small communications. It was only between a player and fan, it cannot be meaningful, but I can still look back fondly on it as a nice thing from my past (see signature).

I am improving my social and work life which a couple of years ago was virtually non existent, I improved my sense of self worth in relation to others. I'm glad I'm not like this guy now but doesn't mean I find this kind of thing funny or a cheap laugh.
Aww
__________________
It's a new art form showing people how little we care.
Royals. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 07:19 PM   #155
country flag saint2
Senior Member
 
saint2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 10,287
saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 'The Players Twitter Chatting Thread' - Part II

Can someone tell MN to stop spamming WTA website twitterbox with her NYT crap ?
__________________
I'm alaways right, even when Im wrong...
saint2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 07:27 PM   #156
country flag Wiggly
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 24,201
Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 'The Players Twitter Chatting Thread' - Part II

Quote:
Originally Posted by saint2 View Post
Can someone tell MN to stop spamming WTA website twitterbox with her NYT crap ?
This x 1000.
Never has been Borwell and South also need to tone it down.
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 07:29 PM   #157
country flag Nicolas
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Avignon
Posts: 15,469
Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 'The Players Twitter Chatting Thread' - Part II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kworb View Post
SvetlanaK27

"I hate ppl who sell 4 money"

"To be beauty is one thing... And other is... U know.."

"Ready 4 what evA"

"Stay true 2 urself. If u can't , then what Eva"

"I thank god to do what I do, I love to do what I do, thank u! I'm blessed! To not be sold out, to be who I really am"

Preach it Sveta
sveta
Who is this evA she is talking about? mmmm
Nicolas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 07:31 PM   #158
country flag debopero
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 3,597
debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 'The Players Twitter Chatting Thread' - Part II

Quote:
Originally Posted by saint2 View Post
Can someone tell MN to stop spamming WTA website twitterbox with her NYT crap ?
What have they been posting?
debopero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 08:42 PM   #159
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.
 
Cosmic Voices's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 14,082
Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 'The Players Twitter Chatting Thread' - Part II

Sveta
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 12:54 PM   #160
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors
 
TheBoiledEgg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: in Cloud Cuckoo Land
Posts: 177,274
TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 'The Players Twitter Chatting Thread' - Part II

https://twitter.com/kontaveit/status/287851115427557376


“@kontaveit: Somebody left a pack to the Estonian tennis federation with my name on it. Inside was a fan letter and a bra... #creepedout”

Wonder if this was someone who sounds like a cash till
__________________
Good luck in 2014 to my favsKIRILENKO*Petrova*Zvonareva*Kuznetsova*Sharapova*Dushevina*Chakvetadze*Kleybanova*Bychkova*Vesnina*Shvedova*Kudravytseva
Puchkova*Kulikova*Pavlyuchenkova*Makarova*Panova*Pervak*Diatchenko*Pivovarova*Gavrilova*Putintseva*Khromacheva*Gasparyan AZARENKA *Govortsova
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 03:05 AM   #161
country flag Trickle
Cetkovstan
 
Trickle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,304
Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 'The Players Twitter Chatting Thread' - Part II

Quote:
Originally Posted by CillyUltra View Post



...ok seriously... i read his other tweets... the dude seems fine... just attention seeking. I hope Julia ignores him.



Kim... just like one of us.
__________________

Rest peacefully, Bally.
Trickle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 03:26 PM   #162
country flag jedw
Senior Member
 
jedw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 399
jedw is a splendid one to behold jedw is a splendid one to behold jedw is a splendid one to behold jedw is a splendid one to behold jedw is a splendid one to behold jedw is a splendid one to behold jedw is a splendid one to behold jedw is a splendid one to behold jedw is a splendid one to behold jedw is a splendid one to behold jedw is a splendid one to behold
Re: 'The Players Twitter Chatting Thread' - Part II

Hey everyone.

What's the deal with this? https://twitter.com/marionbartoli3

?? I can't tell if this is legit. Somthing seems fishy about it
jedw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 03:39 PM   #163
country flag paul_masterton
Senior Member
 
paul_masterton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Glasgow
Posts: 9,771
paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 'The Players Twitter Chatting Thread' - Part II

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoiledEgg View Post
https://twitter.com/kontaveit/status/287851115427557376


“@kontaveit: Somebody left a pack to the Estonian tennis federation with my name on it. Inside was a fan letter and a bra... #creepedout”

Wonder if this was someone who sounds like a cash till
Jesus
paul_masterton is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 03:51 PM   #164
country flag pling
Senior Member
 
pling's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,608
pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future
Re: 'The Players Twitter Chatting Thread' - Part II

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedw View Post
Hey everyone.

What's the deal with this? https://twitter.com/marionbartoli3

?? I can't tell if this is legit. Somthing seems fishy about it
Well it doesn't have the 'verified profile' badge:

https://twitter.com/help/verified

looks like it's written by a nutter, but then

pling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 03:52 PM   #165
country flag frenchie
Senior Member
 
frenchie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 11,161
frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 'The Players Twitter Chatting Thread' - Part II

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedw View Post
Hey everyone.

What's the deal with this? https://twitter.com/marionbartoli3

?? I can't tell if this is legit. Somthing seems fishy about it
This is not Marion, the french parts are not correct
__________________
Anastasia Myskina


Radwanska - S. Williams - V. Williams - Kerber
frenchie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios