Doha R1 (6) Andrea '3 set' Petkovic def (Q) Kirsten Flipkens 6-7(5) 6-3 6-2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 24th, 2015, 02:58 PM   #1
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future
Doha R1 (6) Andrea '3 set' Petkovic def (Q) Kirsten Flipkens 6-7(5) 6-3 6-2

6/10 matches this year going to 3rd set for Pet
Rank:#53 Titles: ITF Pelham, Ankara 2014; Andrezieux-Boutheon 2015
Suicide Tennis Rank:#23 Titles: Charleston 2014
Tipping Rank:#24 Titles: Brisbane 2015
PAW Rank:#20 Titles New Haven 2014
Three Hands Rank:#3 Titles Montreal, Tokyo 2014, Australian Open 2015
Q-Ball Titles Shenzhen 2015
FITD Rank:#78.
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 24th, 2015, 03:01 PM   #2
country flag Loveangelnr1

Loveangelnr1 has a reputation beyond repute Loveangelnr1 has a reputation beyond repute Loveangelnr1 has a reputation beyond repute Loveangelnr1 has a reputation beyond repute Loveangelnr1 has a reputation beyond repute Loveangelnr1 has a reputation beyond repute Loveangelnr1 has a reputation beyond repute Loveangelnr1 has a reputation beyond repute Loveangelnr1 has a reputation beyond repute Loveangelnr1 has a reputation beyond repute Loveangelnr1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Doha R1 (6) Andrea '3 set' Petkovic def (Q) Kirsten Flipkens 6-7(5) 6-3 6-2

YAY Andrea
Loveangelnr1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2015, 03:02 PM   #3
country flag Saraya!

Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute

Petko biggest fighter on WTA

Jelena Jankovic - Empress of WTA

Serena Williams - Simply Serena; simply the best!
Saraya! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2015, 03:03 PM   #4
country flag fed_up

fed_up has a reputation beyond repute fed_up has a reputation beyond repute fed_up has a reputation beyond repute fed_up has a reputation beyond repute fed_up has a reputation beyond repute fed_up has a reputation beyond repute fed_up has a reputation beyond repute fed_up has a reputation beyond repute fed_up has a reputation beyond repute fed_up has a reputation beyond repute fed_up has a reputation beyond repute

the questions of the interviewer
fed_up is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2015, 03:05 PM   #5
country flag tennisfreak13

tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of

Will her 1st round loss or tournament winner series continue?
tennisfreak13 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2015, 03:07 PM   #6
country flag Khaleesi

Khaleesi is a splendid one to behold Khaleesi is a splendid one to behold Khaleesi is a splendid one to behold Khaleesi is a splendid one to behold Khaleesi is a splendid one to behold Khaleesi is a splendid one to behold Khaleesi is a splendid one to behold Khaleesi is a splendid one to behold Khaleesi is a splendid one to behold Khaleesi is a splendid one to behold Khaleesi is a splendid one to behold

Flipper This tournament was a lot better than the previous ones, the end of the tunnel is in sight

Petko
Old Feb 24th, 2015, 03:09 PM   #7
country flag FreeSpiritRebell

FreeSpiritRebell has a reputation beyond repute FreeSpiritRebell has a reputation beyond repute FreeSpiritRebell has a reputation beyond repute FreeSpiritRebell has a reputation beyond repute FreeSpiritRebell has a reputation beyond repute FreeSpiritRebell has a reputation beyond repute FreeSpiritRebell has a reputation beyond repute FreeSpiritRebell has a reputation beyond repute FreeSpiritRebell has a reputation beyond repute FreeSpiritRebell has a reputation beyond repute FreeSpiritRebell has a reputation beyond repute

Good win, Petko! Keep up the good work, girl!
FreeSpiritRebell is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2015, 03:14 PM   #8
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute

Now beat Diyas in 2 just like you would have last week if you hadn't been tired.
Petkorazzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2015, 03:15 PM   #9
country flag The Crow
The hottest straight, goth rocker on the board
Admin Emeritus

The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute

Good effort, Kirsten!
Old Feb 24th, 2015, 03:36 PM   #10
country flag Muffioso

Muffioso is a glorious beacon of light Muffioso is a glorious beacon of light Muffioso is a glorious beacon of light Muffioso is a glorious beacon of light Muffioso is a glorious beacon of light Muffioso is a glorious beacon of light Muffioso is a glorious beacon of light Muffioso is a glorious beacon of light Muffioso is a glorious beacon of light Muffioso is a glorious beacon of light Muffioso is a glorious beacon of light

To me this match was lost by Flippy not won by Petko
Muffioso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2015, 06:21 PM   #11
country flag Chessman

Chessman is a splendid one to behold Chessman is a splendid one to behold Chessman is a splendid one to behold Chessman is a splendid one to behold Chessman is a splendid one to behold Chessman is a splendid one to behold Chessman is a splendid one to behold Chessman is a splendid one to behold Chessman is a splendid one to behold Chessman is a splendid one to behold Chessman is a splendid one to behold

3Setkovic

I enjoyed this match. Loved some of the points when Flipkens came to the net.

Sam Stosur | Zarina Diyas | Camila Giorgi

North Korea

Chessman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2015, 06:40 PM   #12
country flag aloirt

aloirt is a name known to all aloirt is a name known to all aloirt is a name known to all aloirt is a name known to all aloirt is a name known to all aloirt is a name known to all aloirt is a name known to all aloirt is a name known to all aloirt is a name known to all aloirt is a name known to all aloirt is a name known to all

I simply cannot root for Flipkens. I try, I honestly do but I cannot stand her matches.
aloirt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2015, 07:04 PM   #13
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisfreak13 View Post
Will her 1st round loss or tournament winner series continue?
LMFAO, no. This tournament has good players in it.
Old Feb 24th, 2015, 07:13 PM   #14
country flag Ganz

Ganz is just really nice Ganz is just really nice Ganz is just really nice Ganz is just really nice Ganz is just really nice Ganz is just really nice Ganz is just really nice Ganz is just really nice Ganz is just really nice Ganz is just really nice Ganz is just really nice

Andrea will be present at Singapore!!!
Ganz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2015, 09:41 PM   #15
country flag currie84

currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future

well done

currie84 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote