mmmm...... - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 16th, 2002, 03:26 PM   #1
Adrian
Team WTAworld

Adrian has a little shameless behaviour in the past
mmmm......

Um, I'm a huge Martina fan as you know, I am also strong in my representation of Martina outside this Forum. I am also a very opinionated person, that at times, says things that are not uniform view of this forum. Please forgive my, um, Statements, I always try and push the point that it is my view, not the Martina fans as a whole....I forgive you for your misunderstanding of me

Nah, what I'm trying to say is, I'm sorry for embarassing you at times
Adrian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 16th, 2002, 04:11 PM   #2
jomar

jomar is a glorious beacon of light jomar is a glorious beacon of light jomar is a glorious beacon of light jomar is a glorious beacon of light jomar is a glorious beacon of light jomar is a glorious beacon of light jomar is a glorious beacon of light jomar is a glorious beacon of light jomar is a glorious beacon of light jomar is a glorious beacon of light jomar is a glorious beacon of light
apology accepted.

everyone's entitled to their own opinions.

SERENA---The Goddess in planet Venus.

"Happiness keeps us Sweet
Trials make us Strong
Sorrows keep us Human
Failures keep us Humble
Success makes us Eager,
But Love keeps Us Going"
jomar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2002, 05:50 PM   #3
CB
Team WTAworld
Moderator - Chicas Latinas

CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all
Old Jan 16th, 2002, 06:09 PM   #4
country flag Big Fat Pink Elephant
Team WTAworld

Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future
@ Adrian! It's okay man! I've never been embarrassed of you, I've actually been very proud! You stand up for yourself, and you have strong opinions!

Wanna hångla?
Big Fat Pink Elephant is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2002, 06:29 PM   #5
country flag Martian KC

Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute
LOL, I wouldn't say half the things you did...so I give you props!
[Svetlana Kuznetsova] [Ai Sugiyama] [Su-Wei Hsieh] [Gisela Dulko]

[Maja Matezvic] [Karolina Sprem] [Eleni Daniilidou] [Maria Kirilenko] [Jelena Jankovic]
[Tathiana Garbin] [Timea Bacsinszky] [Kaia Kanepi] [Na Li] [Vera Douchevina]

The Pompous Member Of The Justine Philistines' Society™
Martian 4 Life
Martian KC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2002, 07:01 PM   #6
moby

moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute
I'm proud of you adrian.

sometimes you say things i want to say but i never dare to because they wont go down well with the others.
Love long has taken for his amulet/One perfect rose.
Why is it no one ever sent me yet/One perfect limousine, do you suppose?
Ah no, it's always just my luck to get/One perfect rose.
moby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2002, 07:38 PM   #7
country flag gorecki

gorecki has a reputation beyond repute gorecki has a reputation beyond repute gorecki has a reputation beyond repute gorecki has a reputation beyond repute gorecki has a reputation beyond repute gorecki has a reputation beyond repute gorecki has a reputation beyond repute gorecki has a reputation beyond repute gorecki has a reputation beyond repute gorecki has a reputation beyond repute gorecki has a reputation beyond repute

I'm going out, I'm going to drink myself to death
And in the crowd I see you with someone else
I brace myself 'cause I know it's going to hurt
But I like to think at least things can't get any worse
[center]
gorecki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2002, 09:29 PM   #8
country flag Chris

Chris has disabled reputation
Its OK, Adrian!
Chris is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2002, 01:56 PM   #9
Adrian
Team WTAworld

Adrian has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Don't expect anything major from me in the future though..I'm being gagged ..do you know we have 5 great Admins, let you work out the not so great ones.....Pfft..shouldn't of said that
Adrian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2002, 01:59 PM   #10
country flag Poe
Webmaster

Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold
news flash adrian

all 6 of them feel exactly the same about you and your behaviour here
Poe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2002, 02:16 PM   #11
country flag Dahveed
Supposed Former
Administrator

Dahveed has a reputation beyond repute Dahveed has a reputation beyond repute Dahveed has a reputation beyond repute Dahveed has a reputation beyond repute Dahveed has a reputation beyond repute Dahveed has a reputation beyond repute Dahveed has a reputation beyond repute Dahveed has a reputation beyond repute Dahveed has a reputation beyond repute Dahveed has a reputation beyond repute Dahveed has a reputation beyond repute
Haven't i asked you to shut up Adrian? I think so!
Dahveed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2002, 02:34 PM   #12
country flag per4ever
Team WTAworld

per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of
Our absolutely wonderfull and great admins are having a hard time isn't?
per4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2002, 04:18 PM   #13
country flag Robbie.

Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future
Don't worry Adrian...you'll be back raising hell again soon

GO MARTI!!!!
Robbie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2002, 06:44 AM   #14
country flag Martian Stacey
Team WTAworld

Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute
It's ok Adrian

As a Marti fan, we love ya anywayz!!