JULIA SCHRUFF cheering thread! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 21st, 2003, 08:09 PM   #16
country flag matthias
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

matthias has disabled reputation
jetzt gegen Greta Arn
go Julia go
Advertisement

Old May 22nd, 2003, 07:40 PM   #17
country flag Frau Antje

Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light
wow, Julia hat auch gegen Greta Arn gewonnen (2-6 6-1 6-3)
sie macht sich langsam ...
WTA-Tennisvideos

Frau Antje is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2003, 05:57 PM   #18
country flag pan

pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of
JULIA steht im maindraw! zweisatzsieg gegen CAMERIN (#2)! respekt!
Old May 23rd, 2003, 11:21 PM   #19
country flag JackFrost

JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute
Glückwunsch!
Allein die Punkte für die Quali dürften sie wieder ein paar Plätze nach vorne bringen.
JackFrost is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2003, 06:21 PM   #20
country flag pan

pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of
unbemerkt hat sich JULIA nach ihrem q-gewinn in paris im ranking um 20 plätze auf 132 verbessert!!!!
Old Nov 13th, 2004, 01:28 AM   #21
country flag Sugiyama=#1

Sugiyama=#1 is a jewel in the rough Sugiyama=#1 is a jewel in the rough Sugiyama=#1 is a jewel in the rough Sugiyama=#1 is a jewel in the rough Sugiyama=#1 is a jewel in the rough Sugiyama=#1 is a jewel in the rough Sugiyama=#1 is a jewel in the rough Sugiyama=#1 is a jewel in the rough Sugiyama=#1 is a jewel in the rough Sugiyama=#1 is a jewel in the rough Sugiyama=#1 is a jewel in the rough
So close to top 100. Good job winning a Tier II match, shows that she is top 100 bound.
Sugiyama=#1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6th, 2004, 08:01 PM   #22
country flag lolas

lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of
Ist sie verletzt? Ich hätte gedacht, dass sie am Jahresende noch ein paar Challenger spielt, habe aber lange nichts mehr von ihr gesehn.
Viel Glück für die Saison 2005 Julia!
Old Dec 7th, 2004, 01:36 PM   #23
country flag pan

hat sich wohl in linz verletzt. ärgerlich, nach der zuletzt guten form. hoffe sie packt die direkte ausopen-quali...
Old Feb 8th, 2005, 02:58 AM   #24
country flag Missing_Hingis

Missing_Hingis is just really nice Missing_Hingis is just really nice Missing_Hingis is just really nice Missing_Hingis is just really nice Missing_Hingis is just really nice Missing_Hingis is just really nice Missing_Hingis is just really nice Missing_Hingis is just really nice Missing_Hingis is just really nice Missing_Hingis is just really nice Missing_Hingis is just really nice
C'mon, get into top 100 already.
Missing_Hingis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2005, 04:39 PM   #25
country flag pan

seems she doesn't want to get the top 100. instead of playing clay courts in bogota, she tried to qualify for a near-home-event in belgium - and failed. next week she's committed for a mexican clay court-tourny, so why not bogota?
Old May 3rd, 2005, 05:00 PM   #26
country flag matthias
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

now she is again close to the top100
but once again 1 victory away
will she ever reach the top100?
hope so for her
Old May 3rd, 2005, 06:01 PM   #27
country flag Judi

Judi is a glorious beacon of light Judi is a glorious beacon of light Judi is a glorious beacon of light Judi is a glorious beacon of light Judi is a glorious beacon of light Judi is a glorious beacon of light Judi is a glorious beacon of light Judi is a glorious beacon of light Judi is a glorious beacon of light Judi is a glorious beacon of light Judi is a glorious beacon of light
also das einzel heute war klasse, aber das doppel war nichts. pierce und panetta waren klar besser.

JenniferCapriati

"I've been a fighter, I think, since the day I was born."
Jen

Proud to be one of jenny's hell's angels!

Judi
Judi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2005, 01:12 PM   #28
country flag matthias
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Schruff def. Myskina in 3 sets
her best win ever
and she will reach the top100
for the first time
Old May 4th, 2005, 06:00 PM   #29
country flag pan

great, great!
Old May 20th, 2005, 01:33 PM   #30
country flag Steff_forever
GIMME SHELTER

Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute
RoLand GArrOs

1st rd
Julia Schruff vs Shinobu Asagoe [19]

probably we see a win here for Julia cause Shinobu is no real clay-courter. Let's hope she gets all together and the sun finally shines for her.

maybe in 2nd rd
Sesil Karatantcheva

if she can overcome Asagoe why not a win against Sesil if she's patient enough to fight back those damn fhd's DTL ...

and yeah, in 3rd rd
Venus Williams [11], end of the story: after her final in Istanbul she's gained a lot of confidence for Paris ...

Angelique Kerber | Ana Ivanovic | Annika Beck

forgive, you will never reach the level of my loyalty for the best that has ever played:
__Steffi forever__

Last edited by Steff_forever : May 20th, 2005 at 01:42 PM.
Steff_forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote