Friday scores - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 11th, 2003, 02:51 PM   #1
country flag fleemkeģ

fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of
Friday scores

anybody?
YEC Madrid '06,'07
41 titles

fleemkeģ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 11th, 2003, 02:55 PM   #2
country flag Edman

Edman is a name known to all Edman is a name known to all Edman is a name known to all Edman is a name known to all Edman is a name known to all Edman is a name known to all Edman is a name known to all Edman is a name known to all Edman is a name known to all Edman is a name known to all Edman is a name known to all
i wanna know what time is it in charleston?
Edman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2003, 02:57 PM   #3
gossipcom

gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice
Isn't it the same time in SC as it is in NY? Because I thought it was therefore it would be almost 11am yet no scores have come through yet.
Old Apr 11th, 2003, 02:58 PM   #4
country flag fleemkeģ

fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of
They told me it was an 6 hours difference with Belgium zo it must be almost 11 pm
YEC Madrid '06,'07
41 titles

Old Apr 11th, 2003, 02:58 PM   #5
country flag Lee-Waters' Boy
SMUstang

Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute
Yes it is now nearly 11 am in Charleston.
The scoreboard jut shows the vera/lindsay match with the starting time.

My Girls:
Ospina, Snyder, Irvin, Bradshaw, Dabek, Cargill, Frazier, Granville,
Craybas, Harkleroad, Schlukebir, Cochran, Seles, Mall, Reeves

Mouhtassine, Drake, Foretz, Camerin, Arvidsson, G Baker, Lubiani, Hantuchova,
Bartoli, Jidkova, Wheeler, Loeffler-Caro, L Reilly, Vakulenko, Pelletier, Tarabini, Molik

I Miss Zvereva, Cacic, Kelesi, Cristea, Ghirardi,
Reinach, Kandarr, Rottier, A Miller, Asa, Testud

Lee-Waters' Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2003, 02:59 PM   #6
country flag Edman

Edman is a name known to all Edman is a name known to all Edman is a name known to all Edman is a name known to all Edman is a name known to all Edman is a name known to all Edman is a name known to all Edman is a name known to all Edman is a name known to all Edman is a name known to all Edman is a name known to all
so what that lousy web does not update the livescore??????
It's raining again or that cheap web'd problems?
Edman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2003, 03:02 PM   #7
country flag fleemkeģ

nope no sign of rain delay on the site
YEC Madrid '06,'07
41 titles

Old Apr 11th, 2003, 03:11 PM   #8
country flag tenn_ace

tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute
rain delay
Old Apr 11th, 2003, 03:12 PM   #9
country flag tenn_ace

tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute
I hope that it's until 1pm so that they would show this match on ESPN and I'm recording
Old Apr 11th, 2003, 03:13 PM   #10
country flag Lee-Waters' Boy
SMUstang

Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute
OMG that would be great if it was on ESPN. Lets hope it rains for about another hour!!

My Girls:
Ospina, Snyder, Irvin, Bradshaw, Dabek, Cargill, Frazier, Granville,
Craybas, Harkleroad, Schlukebir, Cochran, Seles, Mall, Reeves

Mouhtassine, Drake, Foretz, Camerin, Arvidsson, G Baker, Lubiani, Hantuchova,
Bartoli, Jidkova, Wheeler, Loeffler-Caro, L Reilly, Vakulenko, Pelletier, Tarabini, Molik

I Miss Zvereva, Cacic, Kelesi, Cristea, Ghirardi,
Reinach, Kandarr, Rottier, A Miller, Asa, Testud

Lee-Waters' Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2003, 03:13 PM   #11
Jordan.

Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road
Jordan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2003, 03:14 PM   #12
country flag fleemkeģ

Go away rain I wont to see Justine on Eurosport
YEC Madrid '06,'07
41 titles

Old Apr 11th, 2003, 03:14 PM   #13
gossipcom

gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice
How the networks are loving this both Tennis and Golf affected by rain delay

At least they actually teeed off with the Golf <g>
Old Apr 11th, 2003, 03:15 PM   #14
selesfan

selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold
Yes, Rain until 1:00 please.
selesfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2003, 03:15 PM   #15
country flag King Aaron
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard

King Aaron has disabled reputation
Rain delay.