In This Thread, i post a pic of Bill Clinton not having "sexual relations" - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 11th, 2003, 01:31 AM   #1
country flag Car Key Boi

Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all
Smile In This Thread, i post a pic of Bill Clinton not having "sexual relations"

Car Key Boi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 11th, 2003, 02:19 AM   #2
country flag JoeyWinson3.0

JoeyWinson3.0 is just really nice JoeyWinson3.0 is just really nice JoeyWinson3.0 is just really nice JoeyWinson3.0 is just really nice JoeyWinson3.0 is just really nice JoeyWinson3.0 is just really nice JoeyWinson3.0 is just really nice JoeyWinson3.0 is just really nice JoeyWinson3.0 is just really nice JoeyWinson3.0 is just really nice JoeyWinson3.0 is just really nice
lol

"I did NOT, HAVE, SEXUAL, RELATIONS, with that dog"

http://www.belpertownfc.co.uk
JoeyWinson3.0 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2003, 02:51 AM   #3
country flag ~ The Leopard ~

~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute
And one of the current US president.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bush_turkey.jpg (20.2 KB, 14 views)
Old Apr 11th, 2003, 03:00 AM   #4
country flag CondiLicious
Politically Unmotivated

CondiLicious has a reputation beyond repute CondiLicious has a reputation beyond repute CondiLicious has a reputation beyond repute CondiLicious has a reputation beyond repute CondiLicious has a reputation beyond repute CondiLicious has a reputation beyond repute CondiLicious has a reputation beyond repute CondiLicious has a reputation beyond repute CondiLicious has a reputation beyond repute CondiLicious has a reputation beyond repute CondiLicious has a reputation beyond repute
Didn't that dog get killed last year? Squashed by a truck. Maybe it was some kind of conspiracy. Perhaps he had a stain on his collar that was incriminating.
CondiLicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote