Rumor has it, the Lakers are gonna beat the Kings tonight - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 11th, 2003, 12:06 AM   #1
country flag Car Key Boi

Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all
Smile Rumor has it, the Lakers are gonna beat the Kings tonight

Ra!

- Car Key Boi
Car Key Boi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 11th, 2003, 12:10 AM   #2
country flag GBFH
College Grad

GBFH has a reputation beyond repute GBFH has a reputation beyond repute GBFH has a reputation beyond repute GBFH has a reputation beyond repute GBFH has a reputation beyond repute GBFH has a reputation beyond repute GBFH has a reputation beyond repute GBFH has a reputation beyond repute GBFH has a reputation beyond repute GBFH has a reputation beyond repute GBFH has a reputation beyond repute
Some prediction
GBFH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2003, 04:31 AM   #3
Curtis F

Curtis F is a glorious beacon of light Curtis F is a glorious beacon of light Curtis F is a glorious beacon of light Curtis F is a glorious beacon of light Curtis F is a glorious beacon of light Curtis F is a glorious beacon of light Curtis F is a glorious beacon of light Curtis F is a glorious beacon of light Curtis F is a glorious beacon of light Curtis F is a glorious beacon of light Curtis F is a glorious beacon of light
It's a tight game, 54-53 Lakers at the half. All credit to the Lakers for coming back after being under .500 for the first half of the season. However, the Kings are ready and really are the team to beat for the rings.
Curtis F is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2003, 06:15 AM   #4
disposablehero

disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future
Gotta be tough being on the Kings, Mavs, or Spurs. LA looks dead til the new year, and yout team just keep pounding forward looking like a champion. Then the Lakers show up when they damn well feel like, and pretty much announce that they are ready to punk some people. The only consolation they have is that LA has been so good since the new year that they will probably get the 5 seed, and none of those teams will be stuck with them in the first round.
Old Apr 11th, 2003, 06:32 AM   #5
country flag LeonHart

LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute
HAHAHA...Lakers WON!! Kiss my @ss sacramento!

Sorana Cirstea - Stefanie Voegele - Michelle Larcher de Brito - Alexandra Dulgheru

Martina I will miss you!!
LeonHart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2003, 07:35 AM   #6
country flag King Satan
Team WTAworld

King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis F
It's a tight game, 54-53 Lakers at the half. All credit to the Lakers for coming back after being under .500 for the first half of the season. However, the Kings are ready and really are the team to beat for the rings.
That's the funniest and stupidest thing i've ever heard how are you gonna tell me that the road to the title goes through SAC TOWN??? My lakers are back, and they're destroying teams once again. Just look what happened tonight. The road to the rings goes through the lakers till someone knocks them off, plain and simple.

lol DD
King Satan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2003, 07:44 AM   #7
country flag King Satan
Team WTAworld

King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road
I don't see anyone beating my Lakers this year, but the one team i think will give them trouble is San Antonio (glad we don't get them in the first round)
Old Apr 11th, 2003, 08:07 AM   #8
country flag decemberlove

decemberlove has a reputation beyond repute decemberlove has a reputation beyond repute decemberlove has a reputation beyond repute decemberlove has a reputation beyond repute decemberlove has a reputation beyond repute decemberlove has a reputation beyond repute decemberlove has a reputation beyond repute decemberlove has a reputation beyond repute decemberlove has a reputation beyond repute decemberlove has a reputation beyond repute decemberlove has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis F
However, the Kings are ready and really are the team to beat for the rings.
as much as i dont like the lakers... i have to agree with Joe here... considering they won three in a row, id think that the lakers were the team to beat. yknow, DEFENDING CHAMPIONS? yeah

....This is fucked up, fucked up....

This is your blind spot, blind spot.
It should be obvious, but it's not.

You cannot kickstart a dead horse
You just crush yourself and walk away
I don't care what the future holds
Cause I'm right here in your arms today
With your fingers you can touch me

I'll be your black swan, black swan
I'm for spare parts, broken up.

decemberlove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2003, 08:13 AM   #9

decemberlove has a reputation beyond repute decemberlove has a reputation beyond repute decemberlove has a reputation beyond repute decemberlove has a reputation beyond repute decemberlove has a reputation beyond repute decemberlove has a reputation beyond repute decemberlove has a reputation beyond repute decemberlove has a reputation beyond repute decemberlove has a reputation beyond repute decemberlove has a reputation beyond repute decemberlove has a reputation beyond repute
im just happy my sixers won tonight... and that a.i. will be on the olympic team... and kobe.

Old Apr 11th, 2003, 08:15 AM   #10
country flag King Satan
Team WTAworld

He is?
Old Apr 11th, 2003, 08:20 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exodus
He is?

yup

heres the list

ray allen
tim duncan
jason kidd
tmac

...tba...
iverson
jermaine o'neal [i dont like him]
bibby
karl malone
kobe bryant

still no official center...

Old Apr 11th, 2003, 08:20 AM   #12

go here joe

http://espn.go.com/oly/news/2003/0410/1537311.html

Old Apr 11th, 2003, 08:28 AM   #13
country flag King Satan
Team WTAworld

Thanks love

I'm so glad to hear he's gonna be on the team. It would be a disgrace not to have him.

But no KG?

I hope shaq and kg go too, that would make my dream team, shaq, timmy, kg, kobe or iverson or tmac lol, and kidd
Old Apr 11th, 2003, 08:41 AM   #14

i was wondering about that too...

i think shaq will end up being on. how can they NOT have him?

i dunno why the fuck jermaine is on there. i cant stand him. much rather see kg there

Old Apr 11th, 2003, 08:49 AM   #15
country flag King Satan
Team WTAworld

I don't think jermaine deserves to be on the team. He's had what, two good years? I'd much rather have Ben Wallace then o'neal.