Natalie Coughlin question - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 10th, 2003, 01:54 AM   #1
country flag Gowza

Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of
Natalie Coughlin question

i've been looking around and i can't find any info on her ncaa results. what i really want to know is whether she swam any breaststroke apart from the IM? and what sort of times she did if she was in any of those events. i also heard that she was the first person to ever qualify for all events at the national championships so i also ask about her swims in the 1500m and 800m. i find it hard to believe that someone qualified for all events. so if anyone could help me out it would be great.

Last edited by Gowza : Apr 10th, 2003 at 03:02 AM.
Gowza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 10th, 2003, 02:36 AM   #2
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Is this what you wanted?

NCAA: Coughlin, Kirk and Bowen win titles on Day 2
AUBURN--It was the War Eagle show on day two of the 2003 Women's NCAAs. The Tigers took three events and tied for a fourth as they jumped out to a commanding lead over second-place Georgia (389-262).
| Results |

As expected, Cal's Natalie Coughlin easily won the 100y fly (50.62) and the 100y back (50.92). National Team members Tara Kirk of Stanford and Maggie Bowen of Auburn both cruised to easy wins, also. Kirk defended her 100y breast title in 58.62 and Bowen (runner-up to Kirk in the 100y breast) took the 400y IM in 4:06.15.

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2003, 02:40 AM   #3
country flag Gowza

Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of
i just want to know whether she's ever raced breaststroke?
Old Apr 10th, 2003, 02:42 AM   #4
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute
She swam in the medley relay and 200m relay as well - but I don't see any other results. Is that even the right meet?

Old Apr 10th, 2003, 02:43 AM   #5
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

I think she did at the Nationals last year. I remember seeing something on Foxtel. I can try and check if you want?

Old Apr 10th, 2003, 02:44 AM   #6
country flag Gowza

i'm not really interested in a particular meet. but she is so good in the free, fly and back and she races in the IM sometimes so i wanted to know whether she did the 100 or 200 breaststroke or not.
Old Apr 10th, 2003, 02:45 AM   #7
country flag Gowza

it would be great if you could check. thanx
Old Apr 10th, 2003, 02:46 AM   #8
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Hmm, if she did, she can't have done that well in it. Here's her best times from last year:
http://www4.usa-swimming.org/infodrv...rch/Search.asp

Old Apr 10th, 2003, 02:48 AM   #9
country flag Gowza

none of her results are up there it just says

"In the 1996 Atlanta Games 79 nations won medals and 53 nations won gold"
Old Apr 10th, 2003, 02:48 AM   #10
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

I'll check by event now - but I don't think she's done 100m breast!

Old Apr 10th, 2003, 02:51 AM   #11
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gowza
none of her results are up there it just says

"In the 1996 Atlanta Games 79 nations won medals and 53 nations won gold"
oh sorry

Old Apr 10th, 2003, 02:51 AM   #12
country flag Gowza

it's ok you were trying to help
Old Apr 10th, 2003, 02:52 AM   #13
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

If you can see this site:

http://www.usa-swimming.org/fast_times/

You can compare best times. I checked already the 50m and 100m breast, and her name wasn't on the list. I'm checking 200m now.

Old Apr 10th, 2003, 02:59 AM   #14
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Hmm, nope, couldn't see her name on the lists sorry. But you can check for yourself if you want!

Old Apr 10th, 2003, 03:01 AM   #15
country flag Gowza

i trust you. thanx for helping.