Mary vs Anastasia !! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 9th, 2003, 11:30 AM   #1
country flag m_pierce fan

m_pierce fan is just really nice m_pierce fan is just really nice m_pierce fan is just really nice m_pierce fan is just really nice m_pierce fan is just really nice m_pierce fan is just really nice m_pierce fan is just really nice m_pierce fan is just really nice m_pierce fan is just really nice m_pierce fan is just really nice m_pierce fan is just really nice
Talking Mary vs Anastasia !!

I really think that Mary will win that match!She played awesome tennis against Nicole Pratt..Her tactics really did great!Nicole didn't have any weapons to "hurt" Mary!In Doha Mary and Anastasia played 2 tough sets and Mary lost them...Now the situation is different!!Mary has been training really hard and it seems that she is playing better and better all the time!!

My prediction today's match is : Mary Pierce in 2 sets ---> 7/5 6/3 !

Anastasia is tired and don't have weapons to beat our girl today!!

//The queen from France -> 1 and only Mary Pierce //
m_pierce fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 9th, 2003, 11:56 AM   #2
country flag mamno_MARYFAN

mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by m_pierce fan
I really think that Mary will win that match!She played awesome tennis against Nicole Pratt..Her tactics really did great!Nicole didn't have any weapons to "hurt" Mary!In Doha Mary and Anastasia played 2 tough sets and Mary lost them...Now the situation is different!!Mary has been training really hard and it seems that she is playing better and better all the time!!

My prediction today's match is : Mary Pierce in 2 sets ---> 7/5 6/3 !

Anastasia is tired and don't have weapons to beat our girl today!!
I agree with you!!

Hopefully Mary will beat Anastasia today

GO MARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mamno_MARYFAN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2003, 12:16 PM   #3
country flag Mark Spruce
I think I am falling in love !!

Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute
I hope allot 2 that Mary can win. I know that she can win

YOU GO GIRL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark

My MARY PIERCE SITE !!!

Where Is Love I Have Not Found Her Yet

Mark Spruce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2003, 12:43 PM   #4
country flag Edman

Edman is a name known to all Edman is a name known to all Edman is a name known to all Edman is a name known to all Edman is a name known to all Edman is a name known to all Edman is a name known to all Edman is a name known to all Edman is a name known to all Edman is a name known to all Edman is a name known to all
Yes,you are right!!!

Mary will win!!

6-2,6-2
Edman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2003, 06:00 PM   #5
*Marat BigFan*

*Marat BigFan* is an unknown quantity at this point *Marat BigFan* is an unknown quantity at this point *Marat BigFan* is an unknown quantity at this point *Marat BigFan* is an unknown quantity at this point *Marat BigFan* is an unknown quantity at this point *Marat BigFan* is an unknown quantity at this point *Marat BigFan* is an unknown quantity at this point *Marat BigFan* is an unknown quantity at this point *Marat BigFan* is an unknown quantity at this point *Marat BigFan* is an unknown quantity at this point *Marat BigFan* is an unknown quantity at this point
Mary will win whatever the score is

GoodLuck to all my faves...Mary Pierce Elena Dementieva Anastasia Myskina Dinara Safina Ana Ivanovic

VISIT MY TENNIS VIDEOS SITE : http://www.geocities.com/jojo_marat
*Marat BigFan* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2003, 06:53 PM   #6
country flag Leo_DFP

Leo_DFP has a reputation beyond repute Leo_DFP has a reputation beyond repute Leo_DFP has a reputation beyond repute Leo_DFP has a reputation beyond repute Leo_DFP has a reputation beyond repute Leo_DFP has a reputation beyond repute Leo_DFP has a reputation beyond repute Leo_DFP has a reputation beyond repute Leo_DFP has a reputation beyond repute Leo_DFP has a reputation beyond repute Leo_DFP has a reputation beyond repute
I also think that Mary will win. Nastya will be tired out from all the tennis in the past two weeks. I just hope that it doesn't go the distance b/c Mary's been struggling in 3-setters this season.

Allez!!
Leo_DFP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote