Tennis Tipping #5b - Pattaya - Congrats Buitenzorg & Buitenzorg/Christork17! - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 12th, 2014, 03:29 PM   #31
country flag Christork17

Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of
Re: Tennis Tipping #5b - Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buitenzorg View Post
In (singles)

Doubles with Christork17
Confirmed
+ In singles !
Christork17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 12th, 2014, 05:11 PM   #32
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute

In!
Double with TTomek.

"You're wasting your time,Go home and have a beer!" - Maria Sharapova-
Vincey! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2014, 05:26 PM   #33
country flag matthias
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute

IN

doubles TBA
matthias is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2014, 06:04 PM   #34
country flag Uncle Jason

Uncle Jason has much to be proud of Uncle Jason has much to be proud of Uncle Jason has much to be proud of Uncle Jason has much to be proud of Uncle Jason has much to be proud of Uncle Jason has much to be proud of Uncle Jason has much to be proud of Uncle Jason has much to be proud of Uncle Jason has much to be proud of Uncle Jason has much to be proud of Uncle Jason has much to be proud of

in for singles
Ai Jing Sean Biggerstaff John Dickson Carr Agatha Christie Dixie Chicks James Dean James Franco Spice Girls Justine Henin Audrey Hepburn Gustavo Kuerten Jason Mraz Thomas Müller Edward Norton Ellery Queen

Tennis Tipping:AO Won 2008 / FO Won 2011 Runner-up 2008 / WC Runner-up 2011 / USO QF 2008
Uncle Jason is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2014, 06:04 PM   #35
country flag HAOCHEN-GOAT

HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

IN

Doubles w/SAISAI-GOAT

There you can watch all my pics of Madrid and other tournaments Help me to share it ^^
HAOCHEN-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2014, 09:29 PM   #36
country flag SodaPop

SodaPop is a name known to all SodaPop is a name known to all SodaPop is a name known to all SodaPop is a name known to all SodaPop is a name known to all SodaPop is a name known to all SodaPop is a name known to all SodaPop is a name known to all SodaPop is a name known to all SodaPop is a name known to all SodaPop is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post
In. Doubles with SodaPop.
in and doubles with Meelis
SodaPop is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2014, 05:14 AM   #37
country flag randy72391

randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute

in

confirm doubles
Old Jan 13th, 2014, 07:44 AM   #38
country flag sd3300123

sd3300123 is a splendid one to behold sd3300123 is a splendid one to behold sd3300123 is a splendid one to behold sd3300123 is a splendid one to behold sd3300123 is a splendid one to behold sd3300123 is a splendid one to behold sd3300123 is a splendid one to behold sd3300123 is a splendid one to behold sd3300123 is a splendid one to behold sd3300123 is a splendid one to behold sd3300123 is a splendid one to behold

in for singles with my special exempt

I have won a TT chanllenger, and told I can play PTT.
sd3300123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2014, 12:54 PM   #39
country flag FedererForever

FedererForever is a glorious beacon of light FedererForever is a glorious beacon of light FedererForever is a glorious beacon of light FedererForever is a glorious beacon of light FedererForever is a glorious beacon of light FedererForever is a glorious beacon of light FedererForever is a glorious beacon of light FedererForever is a glorious beacon of light FedererForever is a glorious beacon of light FedererForever is a glorious beacon of light FedererForever is a glorious beacon of light

in both
doubles with vladeckCRO
FedererForever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2014, 12:57 PM   #40
country flag chenhw

chenhw is a glorious beacon of light chenhw is a glorious beacon of light chenhw is a glorious beacon of light chenhw is a glorious beacon of light chenhw is a glorious beacon of light chenhw is a glorious beacon of light chenhw is a glorious beacon of light chenhw is a glorious beacon of light chenhw is a glorious beacon of light chenhw is a glorious beacon of light chenhw is a glorious beacon of light

in
double with shaddad
chenhw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2014, 02:30 PM   #41
country flag Vaxey

Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute

in
Old Jan 13th, 2014, 04:29 PM   #42
country flag LCS

LCS has a reputation beyond repute LCS has a reputation beyond repute LCS has a reputation beyond repute LCS has a reputation beyond repute LCS has a reputation beyond repute LCS has a reputation beyond repute LCS has a reputation beyond repute LCS has a reputation beyond repute LCS has a reputation beyond repute LCS has a reputation beyond repute LCS has a reputation beyond repute

In

doubles with Rui.
W: (12) Australian Open (11) 50K Monzon, Toronto F: (12) Montreal (09) 25K Redding, Bali YEC (08) Memphis, Stanford, 100K Krakow SF: (13) Toronto (12) Estoril Open (09) Roland Garros, Stanford (08) Auckland, Rome, Eastbourne, New Haven
Doubles W: (11) Hobart (09) 25K Redding (08) Doha, Istanbul (07) Estoril Open F: (12) Pattaya, Roland Garros, Stanford (11) Guangzhou(08) Memphis, Wimbledon, New Haven (07) Bali SF: (11) Trnava (10) Stuttgart (08) Budapest (07)Birmingham, US Open QF: (12) Australian Open (11) Roland Garros
LCS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2014, 09:11 PM   #43
country flag Rui.

Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute

In
Doubles with LCS.

Psycho Killer
Qu'est-ce que c'est
fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far better
Run run run run run run run away
Rui. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2014, 09:12 PM   #44
country flag Rawb

Rawb has much to be proud of Rawb has much to be proud of Rawb has much to be proud of Rawb has much to be proud of Rawb has much to be proud of Rawb has much to be proud of Rawb has much to be proud of Rawb has much to be proud of Rawb has much to be proud of Rawb has much to be proud of Rawb has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ^bibi^ View Post
In and double with Rawb
in singles, confirmed dubz with Bibi
Rawb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2014, 03:58 AM   #45
country flag Shaddad

Shaddad is a name known to all Shaddad is a name known to all Shaddad is a name known to all Shaddad is a name known to all Shaddad is a name known to all Shaddad is a name known to all Shaddad is a name known to all Shaddad is a name known to all Shaddad is a name known to all Shaddad is a name known to all Shaddad is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenhw View Post
in
double with shaddad
in

and confirmed doubles
Singles:2012 Wellington,Chiasso
Doubles:
2012 Chiasso,Prague,Brescia,RU Wimbledon (w/chenhw);
2013 Civitavecchia(w/Heinann),Minsk(w/chenhw),Monterrey(w/Drake1980);
2014 Pelham(w/*Jean*)