Rio MD + Q lists - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 28th, 2014, 11:25 PM   #31
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rio MD + Q lists

Vero almost into the Q's
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 28th, 2014, 11:59 PM   #32
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

How far out is Jarka?
How is she supposed to get in she said she was gonna play these 2 Brazilian events after the 2 50s in Aus.

ZARINA DIYAS. QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GÖRGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. OLIVIA TJANDRAMULIA.
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2014, 01:38 AM   #33
country flag HOS

HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of

thanks Emilio
HOS is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2014, 08:04 AM   #34
country flag kitasss_vlc

kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of

Anabel Medina isnt here but she's isnt in Dubai either... what happened?
kitasss_vlc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2014, 08:35 AM   #35
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYUMI-GOAT View Post
How far out is Jarka?
How is she supposed to get in she said she was gonna play these 2 Brazilian events after the 2 50s in Aus.
She is ALT #8 with her SR of #198
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2014, 08:42 AM   #36
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiceboy View Post
She is ALT #8 with her SR of #198
Thanks

Also confused why Mandy is in when shes supposed to rest for 4 weeks

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Old Jan 29th, 2014, 09:00 AM   #37
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Also confused why Mandy is in when shes supposed to rest for 4 weeks
If those 4 weeks starts after her Melbourne match she's got AO second week, Paris week, Fed Cup week and Doha week so I guess she just wants to wait until the very end to see if she is fit. I mean, going to gorgeous Rio and getting MD money even if not fully fit. I wouldn't say no, either
Old Jan 29th, 2014, 09:02 AM   #38
country flag Kəv.

Quote:
If those 4 weeks starts after her Melbourne match she's got AO second week, Paris week, Fed Cup week and Doha week so I guess she just wants to wait until the very end to see if she is fit. I mean, going to gorgeous Rio and getting MD money even if not fully fit. I wouldn't say no, either
An article stated the 4 weeks she would miss are Paris, Fed Cup, Rio and Florianopolis

Old Jan 29th, 2014, 09:09 AM   #39
country flag spiceboy

Quote:
An article stated the 4 weeks she would miss are Paris, Fed Cup, Rio and Florianopolis

But those are 5 weeks. You left Doha week out
Old Jan 29th, 2014, 09:17 AM   #40
country flag Kəv.

Quote:
But those are 5 weeks. You left Doha week out
You're right oops

But this article says
http://www.wort.lu/de/view/minella-f...b0d04608bfabc7

Old Jan 29th, 2014, 09:55 PM   #41
country flag Juarito

Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of

Why only 20 entries to qualy?
Juarito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2014, 10:14 PM   #42
country flag spiceboy

^ 24 players draw. 12 seeds, 2 rounds, 6 players qualify.
Old Feb 2nd, 2014, 12:31 PM   #43
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Anett on any WTA lists spiceboy? And BTW how do you find these sources
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2014, 10:03 AM   #44
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future

Wish Ozaki would play more ITF events instead of trying to qualify for every WTA event...
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2014, 09:02 AM   #45
country flag spiceboy

MD change

Razzano OUT
Duque Marińo IN

Q change

Duque Marińo OUT
Klaffner IN