Dubai MD + Q lists - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 11th, 2014, 05:56 PM   #16
country flag seventynine

seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of
Re: Dubai MD list

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiceboy View Post
This is not a stupid question. WTA offers free accomodation for MD and Q players (used to be only for MD players but this changed some years ago)
correct me if i'm wrong, what i know is that players are given free accomodation when they are still alive/still winning at a tournament. once they lose, they have to pay on their own.
seventynine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 11th, 2014, 07:34 PM   #17
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by seventynine View Post
correct me if i'm wrong, what i know is that players are given free accomodation when they are still alive/still winning at a tournament. once they lose, they have to pay on their own.
That it is correct for Internationals and some Premiers. Big tournaments usually give a minimum of 6 nights to MD players no matter when they are eliminated. Indian Wells is the most generous one giving like 10 days accomodation IIRC to everyone in MD. That makes sense as many non Americans players would not play the event in case they lose early the first week and have to cover 2 weeks accomodation in the US until Miami.
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2014, 02:10 PM   #18
country flag dencod16

dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by seventynine View Post
Usually they have a day more after the day they lost.
dencod16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2014, 08:26 AM   #19
country flag kitasss_vlc

kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Losing 1st round here gives you $12,000 free of taxes plus you get a minimum of 6 free night accomodation at Jumeirah Creekside Hotel, one of the best hotels in Dubai.
this is the hotel where players stay?? good to know
kitasss_vlc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2014, 09:12 AM   #20
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

You stalker
Old Jan 14th, 2014, 11:12 PM   #21
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That it is correct for Internationals and some Premiers. Big tournaments usually give a minimum of 6 nights to MD players no matter when they are eliminated. Indian Wells is the most generous one giving like 10 days accomodation IIRC to everyone in MD. That makes sense as many non Americans players would not play the event in case they lose early the first week and have to cover 2 weeks accomodation in the US until Miami.
Then why are they always bitching about how much money they're losing during March?
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2014, 06:10 PM   #22
country flag Some1

Some1 is a name known to all Some1 is a name known to all Some1 is a name known to all Some1 is a name known to all Some1 is a name known to all Some1 is a name known to all Some1 is a name known to all Some1 is a name known to all Some1 is a name known to all Some1 is a name known to all Some1 is a name known to all

Is Bouchard an alternate here spiceboy ?

♣ Eugenie Bouchard ♣ Aleksandra Wozniak ♣ Françoise Abanda ♣
Some1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2014, 07:05 AM   #23
country flag kitasss_vlc

kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of

can't wait for the qualy list...
kitasss_vlc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2014, 04:21 PM   #24
country flag spiceboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggly View Post
Then why are they always bitching about how much money they're losing during March?
I guess they say so because there are only 2 tournament they can play in the whole month. Once they are gone in the earlier rounds they can't earn money anywhere. They get hospitality all these days but they are earning no money in any other tournaments.
Old Jan 18th, 2014, 04:22 PM   #25
country flag spiceboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Some1 View Post
Is Bouchard an alternate here spiceboy ?
ALT #5
Old Jan 20th, 2014, 12:27 PM   #26
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Losing 1st round here gives you $12,000 free of taxes plus you get a minimum of 6 free night accomodation at Jumeirah Creekside Hotel, one of the best hotels in Dubai.
Out of curiosity, how do taxes work at tournaments? Like did Serena have to pay like 80% in Bastad In some ways I hate how fake but rich Dubai is...

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2014, 09:58 AM   #27
country flag ITF gtp

ITF gtp is just really nice ITF gtp is just really nice ITF gtp is just really nice ITF gtp is just really nice ITF gtp is just really nice ITF gtp is just really nice ITF gtp is just really nice ITF gtp is just really nice ITF gtp is just really nice ITF gtp is just really nice ITF gtp is just really nice

Is Cornet ALT?
ITF gtp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2014, 03:52 PM   #28
country flag SAISAI-GOAT

SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

is Peng here
Tennis Tipping GOATS - HAOCHEN-GOAT NA-GOAT, Doubles Champion of XWTA Wuhan P5 900
Tennis Tipping Golden Flower GOATS - M.P silverwhite
Tennis Tipping Non-Chinese Faves - Adrian. Frederik Igorche Inger67 joe87 Kəv kfh_9118 Michael! MikBs New_balls_please Sabinator valac222
SAISAI-GOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2014, 04:59 PM   #29
country flag TheJoh

TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of

Is Cornet ALT?
[62]Singles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', 50k Burnie 14', 50k Limoges 13'
[65]Doubles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', WTA 's-Hertogenbosch 14', 50k Osprey 14', WTA Auckland 14', 25k Westende-Middelkerke 13', 25k Koksijde 13'(all with Cheda 16.17)
TheJoh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2014, 06:00 AM   #30
country flag CibulkaNa.

CibulkaNa. is a name known to all CibulkaNa. is a name known to all CibulkaNa. is a name known to all CibulkaNa. is a name known to all CibulkaNa. is a name known to all CibulkaNa. is a name known to all CibulkaNa. is a name known to all CibulkaNa. is a name known to all CibulkaNa. is a name known to all CibulkaNa. is a name known to all CibulkaNa. is a name known to all

cibulkova here?
Tchakvetadze|Azarenka|Sharapova|Martic|Jankovic
Hercog|Kvitova|Tabak|Sevastova|Govortsova
Oudin|Tatishvili|Pliskova|Cepelova|Schmiedlova
CibulkaNa. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote