Which Grand Slam would you like to see Maria win. - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Which Grand Slam would you like to see Maria win.

Australian Open 3 15.79%
French Open 2 10.53%
Wimbledon 13 68.42%
US Open 1 5.26%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old Dec 17th, 2013, 10:40 PM   #1
country flag adamserenavenus

adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold
Which Grand Slam would you like to see Maria win.

Wimbledon is my choice
adamserenavenus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 19th, 2013, 07:17 PM   #2
country flag Yksi

Yksi is a splendid one to behold Yksi is a splendid one to behold Yksi is a splendid one to behold Yksi is a splendid one to behold Yksi is a splendid one to behold Yksi is a splendid one to behold Yksi is a splendid one to behold Yksi is a splendid one to behold Yksi is a splendid one to behold Yksi is a splendid one to behold Yksi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Which Grand Slam would you like to see Maria win.

Any four of them?!
Yksi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2014, 04:42 PM   #3
country flag Maria rocks

Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of

Australian.Any of them would be amazing tho.
Maria rocks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 04:53 PM   #4
country flag Sharakim
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future

As much as I'd like to see another wimbledon win, grass is not her best surface anymore and clay is, as a realist, i think seeing her dominate on clay would be awesome! 2 or 3 more titles on clay would be cool.
Sharakim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 05:34 PM   #5
country flag nole-pova

nole-pova is a glorious beacon of light nole-pova is a glorious beacon of light nole-pova is a glorious beacon of light nole-pova is a glorious beacon of light nole-pova is a glorious beacon of light nole-pova is a glorious beacon of light nole-pova is a glorious beacon of light nole-pova is a glorious beacon of light nole-pova is a glorious beacon of light nole-pova is a glorious beacon of light nole-pova is a glorious beacon of light

i have a lot of memories and emotions from RG title
i would like to see maria holding that trophy again so i can take more pictures of her here in france
nole-pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 07:31 PM   #6
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute

no option for all??? i voted AO cos im focusing all my energies and positive thoughts on that slam at the moment.
malarkist is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2014, 03:53 PM   #7
country flag PinkPottswe

PinkPottswe is a glorious beacon of light PinkPottswe is a glorious beacon of light PinkPottswe is a glorious beacon of light PinkPottswe is a glorious beacon of light PinkPottswe is a glorious beacon of light PinkPottswe is a glorious beacon of light PinkPottswe is a glorious beacon of light PinkPottswe is a glorious beacon of light PinkPottswe is a glorious beacon of light PinkPottswe is a glorious beacon of light PinkPottswe is a glorious beacon of light

As much as I would love her to win Wimbledon again, I think her best shot is at the French Open. As long as she can avoid Serena, she has been the best player on clay in the last few years, so I could do with 2 more French Opens, maybe?
PinkPottswe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2014, 05:16 PM   #8
country flag jacobruiz
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute

Any one of them would be wonderful.

AT LONG LAST!!!! The DEMOCRATS BACK IN POWER!!!
OH, SAY DOES THE STAR-SPANGLED BANNER YET WAVE........ YES!!! YES!!!! YEESSSS!!!!! Don't waver, Mr. President - the people voted for you AND your agenda!!
Missouri State Fair - yet another reason to ban rodeos
jacobruiz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2014, 10:40 AM   #9
country flag goldlion

goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold
Any grand slam

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
goldlion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2014, 01:43 PM   #10
country flag Panther24

Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute

All Of Them.

Which she already did. But it wouldn't be bad to see her winning them all, again.
Panther24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2014, 01:47 PM   #11
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Any.
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote