Snails or Oysters - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Snails or Oysters?

Snails 10 38.46%
Oysters 16 61.54%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old Jan 8th, 2014, 09:10 AM   #31
country flag Keadz

Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Snails or Oysters

My experience of escargot is pretty much the same as just eating a shit tonne of garlic. I'm not sure how many different ways it can be prepared, but thats the only way I've had it.

Oysters are brutal. Can't deal, if I chew more than once I feel like I will gag...

DATE-KRUMM ERAKOVIC KUZNETSOVA BARTY SANDERS

ROGOWSKA ZAKOPALOVA PIRONKOVA JANKOVIC DELLACQUA
Keadz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 8th, 2014, 02:39 PM   #32
country flag LilMiss Britters

LilMiss Britters has a reputation beyond repute LilMiss Britters has a reputation beyond repute LilMiss Britters has a reputation beyond repute LilMiss Britters has a reputation beyond repute LilMiss Britters has a reputation beyond repute LilMiss Britters has a reputation beyond repute LilMiss Britters has a reputation beyond repute LilMiss Britters has a reputation beyond repute LilMiss Britters has a reputation beyond repute LilMiss Britters has a reputation beyond repute LilMiss Britters has a reputation beyond repute

"I'm a celebrity, get me out of here".

Tying your faves in knots since 2005
LilMiss Britters is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2014, 05:34 PM   #33
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

Snails are surprisingly tasty.
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 11:16 AM   #34
country flag Sam L
Sunset, Moonrise, Winter

Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lin Lin View Post
:vomit:

I thought you were a vegetarian
I eat shellfish as a source of protein, for cultural reasons and the act of eating shellfish gives me a deep sense of connection with the past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffedmax View Post
Oysters, in both the culinary and Kubrickian senses of the terms.
Max, are you trying to say that I like all types of men, all the time but only like some women on some weekends?
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 11:46 AM   #35
country flag tennisprince

tennisprince has much to be proud of tennisprince has much to be proud of tennisprince has much to be proud of tennisprince has much to be proud of tennisprince has much to be proud of tennisprince has much to be proud of tennisprince has much to be proud of tennisprince has much to be proud of tennisprince has much to be proud of tennisprince has much to be proud of tennisprince has much to be proud of

Oysters are great, but not something you can have regularly
tennisprince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 02:36 PM   #36
country flag Lord Choc Ice
Hot Messes Need Love

Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute

I like oysters.

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Lord Choc Ice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 06:07 PM   #37
country flag fantic

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam L View Post
for cultural reasons

and the act of eating shellfish gives me a deep sense of connection with the past.
Can you elavorate on these two, just curious
"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
Nil admirari (never enthuse over things).
- Horace, Epistles
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote