Ana Konjuh - Volume 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 13th, 2011, 04:06 PM   #1
country flag cro123456

cro123456 is a name known to all cro123456 is a name known to all cro123456 is a name known to all cro123456 is a name known to all cro123456 is a name known to all cro123456 is a name known to all cro123456 is a name known to all cro123456 is a name known to all cro123456 is a name known to all cro123456 is a name known to all cro123456 is a name known to all
Ana Konjuh - Volume 2

Born 27.12.1997
Ok guys I followed this girls developement for quite a few months now.
Last month she won the European Junior Championships, Pilzen for girls under 14.

Other success she had this year:
Winner of G16 Junior Croatia Open, Cakovec
Winner of G14 Mladost Grill Open, Zagreb
Winner of G16 Kvarner Open, Rijeka
Also reaching a G16 final in AvignonFR and a couple of SFs.

This year she has a win-loss record of 48-7 currently. With those 4 titles.
She seems to be highly talented, there´s a lot of potential, hope she´s not going to fade away and go her way.

http://www.nacional.hr/clanak/113738...odeca-u-europi
http://www.nacional.hr/clanak/113113...pska-prvakinja

People might say it´s too early for a thread but after twinning the European Championchips I though she would deserve a own thread.
cro123456 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 5th, 2014, 11:01 PM   #2
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Konjuh - Volume 2

volume 1
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 12:03 AM   #3
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

2.5 years after winning the u14 euro, she beats a top15 player
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 01:44 AM   #4
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

So little in the pic in the first post
guichard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 06:28 AM   #5
country flag SurfingPikachu

SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold

Good luck in AO.
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 02:39 PM   #6
country flag juan pablo

juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all

she isn't in fed cup team
juan pablo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 03:18 PM   #7
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by juan pablo View Post
she isn't in fed cup team
Why not?
Who is then?
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 03:23 PM   #8
country flag juan pablo

juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all

petra, donna, mrdeža and jurak
https://twitter.com/FedCup/status/420216984681607168
juan pablo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 03:35 PM   #9
country flag RU90

RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of

^ Maybe she is focusing on her career. You would think that this was Ana's/her team's choice to not play. And she will have plenty of chances to play in the future, maybe even later this year if they advance, unless the rules prevent that.
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 03:46 PM   #10
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

good luck to the team, hope Petra could get back to where she should be, such a talented player unfortuantely plagued with injuries
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 04:03 PM   #11
country flag okramb

okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold

I was absent for quite a while but now I'm back and big hello to everyone. I watched Ana's match against Vinci and was thrilled!!!

Here is one article from Wimbledon official site

http://www.wimbledon.com/en_GB/news/...768768863.html
okramb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 04:07 PM   #12
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by juan pablo View Post
i have to say that i am very surprised by this. a team with ajla, petra, donna and ana had a chance of making it through, but i'm afraid it will be very tough for this team
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 05:09 PM   #13
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by croat123 View Post
i have to say that i am very surprised by this. a team with ajla, petra, donna and ana had a chance of making it through, but i'm afraid it will be very tough for this team
This...Martic/Konjuh can be great doubles pair. And all of them are great in singles. So pissed without two girls with best wins this season (over 14th and 33rd player in world are not listed) when they are obviously in best form out of all our girls.
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 06:15 PM   #14
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by okramb View Post
Here is one article from Wimbledon official site

http://www.wimbledon.com/en_GB/news/...768768863.html
Half of the "six young players to watch during 2014" are Croatian
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2014, 12:14 PM   #15
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Wellcome back okramb and thanks for the link Yes, we're all a little bummed for not seeing Ana's name in the FC team, but OK, I'm sure she'll be back eventually. We don't know the reasons so shouldn't jump to conclusions. Anyway, maybe now she really shows up for those Aussie events after Melbourne, but I still wouldn't bet on it - unless a strong field is to show up there.

Oh, and, now it's really less than 24 hours to go
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote